Author Topic: [GB] CNC Anodized aluminum case & separable cable for Filco TKL(87) keyboard  (Read 55110 times)

Offline Blazestorm

Re: [GB] CNC Anodized aluminum case & separable cable for Filco TKL(87) keyboard
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:00:11 »
Hey sennin,

Any news on shipping out those missing feet?

All shipped.
If there's anyone does not receive before Dec, please pm :)

Received the feet last week. Thanks Sennin. Not sure if you intended for the colour of the feet to match the colour of the cases, but mine do and I appreciate the detail  :thumb:

They were all grey for me, and I have grey, black, and blue cases =) I just saw he posted red cases, now I want one of those! :)

Offline donjoan666

Re: [GB] CNC Anodized aluminum case & separable cable for Filco TKL(87) keyboard
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 19:42:25 »
Hi Sennin,

I was wondering if my cables, and screws + bumpons are shipped since I guess others are receiving theirs.
My order ID was : #000001097
It's 2 month passing after I got the case and I couldn't even hook up my keyboard to PC. Please help.

Offline sennin32

• * Vendor
    • Doyu Studio
« Reply #202 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 04:43:56 »
Hi Sennin,

I was wondering if my cables, and screws + bumpons are shipped since I guess others are receiving theirs.
It's 2 month passing after I got the case and I couldn't even hook up my keyboard to PC. Please help.

Let me check the status for you.
Have you send us message about parts missing?
Seems I can not find message record.
If oyu send through email, you can pm me with mail address :)

Offline donjoan666

« Reply #203 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 14:29:33 »
Hi Sennin,

Let me check the status for you.
Have you send us message about parts missing?
Seems I can not find message record.
If oyu send through email, you can pm me with mail address :)

sent pm

Offline Oatburner

« Reply #204 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 16:00:40 »
Does anybody know the specs for the screws used to hold the keyboard in place? Mine have become stripped. It looks like they’re M2 or M3? Any help would be appreciated

Offline sennin32

• * Vendor
    • Doyu Studio
« Reply #205 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 21:55:27 »
Please find some M2.5 screws :)