geekhack Community > Input Devices

Realforce mouse

(1/6) > >>

sleepy:
Realforce twitter posted this, looks pretty interesting. Says it uses topre switches for the mouse clicks, what do you guys think?

https://twitter.com/TOPRE_REALFORCE/status/1235394649243541505?s=19

Findecanor:
Google-translated from press release (cut):

--- Quote ---Provides a feather touch finger-friendly push feel and quietness not found in mice. Capacitive contactless switch The system features a gentle click that does not give the finger strong repulsion or vibration, which reduces fatigue on the finger. You. The production is Made in Japan, which is produced at the Sagamihara factory in the same way as REALFORCE.

The shape of the mouse is designed to be easy to hold with your right hand, and the elastomer on the left and right sides is not slippery due to sweat etc. By arranging the side buttons a little higher, the space for the thumb is widely secured, holding the mouse and It is compatible with a design that makes it difficult to accidentally press the side button when grasping quickly. In addition, the mouse weighs only 83g, but the inside has a double case structure to increase the rigidity of the body.

1. Feather touch, the best click feeling that is gentle on the fingers and less tiring. Topre's proprietary capacitive contactless switch prevents chattering and switches more than 50 million times The durability and quietness of the switch are achieved, and the capacitive contactless switch is a gentle clip that does not give a strong repulsion or vibration to the finger. The feeling of clicks can reduce the fatigue of fingers and provide the best click feeling.

2. Uses the PixArt PMW3360 sensor, which has been proven by professional gamers, as a high-performance sensor. Ideal for professional use of gamers and CAD / CAM / CG designers who value performance and accuracy

3. The report rate and DPI can be switched with the mouse switch. Report rate changeover switch: 3 stages of 125/500/1000. DPI switch: 4 stages of 400/800/1600/3200. * Each DPI can be customised in the range of 100 to 12,000 DPI by dedicated software. Report rate switch DPI switch REALFORCE MOUSE software screen

4. Uses a 2.8mm diameter ultra-fine cable to pursue operability. By floating the base of the cable coming out of the mouse upward, the grounding of the cable is reduced and further operation is performed. Achieving improved performance.

--- End quote ---

Will be available on March 19.

news.mynavi.jp has more images, including the internals. Some tidbits:
* Price estimated at 18000-20000 Yen (That's including the Japanese VAT, which I think is at 10% now)
* The idea had come from salesmen at Topre (...) but developed with input by gamers who worked at Topre
* New Topre switch, made to replicate the feel of a keyboard
* 0.9 mm travel
* The mouse wheel uses a "silent" but simple electromechanical rotary encoder with detents. The middle mouse button looks like an ordinary microswitch though.
* Windows-only software (for now).: macros, liftoff distance, stepless DPI,

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: sleepy on Thu, 05 March 2020, 12:49:16 ---Realforce twitter posted this, looks pretty interesting. Says it uses topre switches for the mouse clicks, what do you guys think?

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Sorry, but i'll be sticking with my G203/g305 with grip tape and hyperglides for now.

dgneo:

--- Quote from: sleepy on Thu, 05 March 2020, 12:49:16 ---Realforce twitter posted this, looks pretty interesting. Says it uses topre switches for the mouse clicks, what do you guys think?

Show Image

--- End quote ---

hell yes, this really has me interested. might be time to replace the zowie finally

tp4tissue:
I'm assuming this isn't 4mm worth of travel ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version