Author Topic: Post Your Pizza  (Read 238031 times)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Post Your Pizza
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:04:00 »
Looking at this thread before lunch is a bad idea....

I bought a couple of these yesterday. Not THAT great, but for $3.50 it's pretty darn good.

I have a free pizza left on my gift card to UNO...will probably use that up this coming weekend as I binge Xenoblade Chronicles X.

These are probably the best options at least in my area...in South Carolina, good pizza is about as rare as finding someone who owns a Topre board in this state :P

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:20:48 »
Pepperoni

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #252 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 02:44:31 »
Dinner last night, one each ...

119249-0

119251-1

119253-2
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline wupi

« Reply #253 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 06:10:23 »
That topping on the second photo, what is it ?  :o

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #254 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 08:46:50 »

Yes, it's very interesting looking...
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #255 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 10:39:50 »
I'm gonna guess shredded corned beef or shredded ham... I know Aussies can be weird like that :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #256 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 11:26:08 »
Some Dominos in the UK do Chikken Tikka pizza now. Comes with shredded onion bharjis on it  :eek:

It's so damn good...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #257 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 16:07:10 »
Some Dominos in the UK do Chikken Tikka pizza now. Comes with shredded onion bharjis on it  :eek:

It's so damn good...

Nom nom

There's a couple places in Sydney that do a peri peri chicken pizza - I need to get another one soon

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:35:08 »

Mostly ham.

That one is my daughter's, and she can be a bit of a fuzzy eater (not quite as bad as her father was at her age), and she doesn't like pineapple on a pizza so she has basically Hawaiian without pineapple.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:40:00 »

Mostly ham.

That one is my daughter's, and she can be a bit of a fuzzy eater (not quite as bad as her father was at her age), and she doesn't like pineapple on a pizza so she has basically Hawaiian without pineapple.

Pineapple on a pizza is a crime >:(

I miss la porchetta. Margherita with olives/anchovies nomnom
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:43:08 »

Mostly ham.

Pineapple on a pizza is a crime >:(

I miss la porchetta. Margherita with olives/anchovies nomnom

It is not :p

But I know people who will eat nothing else, and I just can't eat it any more.

I prefer spicy pizzas.

Mine was the first one on the list - Vulcan.  Not very hot though.  Either that or most of my taste buds have already expired, which is quite possible.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:46:07 »

I prefer spicy pizzas.

Mine was the first one on the list - Vulcan.  Not very hot though.  Either that or most of my taste buds have already expired, which is quite possible.

So what do guys put on top of your pizza?

I refuse nothing but tabasco but if it's a proper woodfire pizza, i'll put nothing except to pair it with wine

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:52:37 »

I prefer spicy pizzas.

I refuse nothing but tabasco but if it's a proper woodfire pizza, i'll put nothing except to pair it with wine

My Vulcan had hot salami and mozarella cheese.

My daughterhas Hawaiian with tomato, mozarella cheese, ham and no pineapple.

My other half had half Australiana with tomato, mozarella cheese, ham and egg, and the other half Hawaiian (with pineapple).

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:59:08 »

I prefer spicy pizzas.

My other half had half Australiana with tomato, mozarella cheese, ham and egg, and the other half Hawaiian (with pineapple).

No, I meant condiments hehe
not toppings, I thought it's "IN" to put sriracha on everything in the US

I like it but not on pizza since they kill the flavor of the pizza

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 04:00:19 »

I prefer spicy pizzas.

No, I meant condiments hehe
not toppings, I thought it's "IN" to put sriracha on everything in the US

I like it but not on pizza since they kill the flavor of the pizza

Oh I see.  Nothing.  We eat them as they come out of the shop's oven!

Offline wupi

« Reply #265 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 04:42:32 »
I put crystal extra hot sauce on my pizza, but not always.  :p
I like the flavour of cayenne pepper.  :D

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 16:06:24 »
I'll put just about anything but Pineapple...

My whole family loves 'Hawaiian' pizza but the combination makes absolutely no sense to me. Then again, I like anchovy pizza which I would bet more people dislike compared to Hawaiian.

Edit: You meant condiments so, if it's a classical margherita I will usually add some salt and pepper. If it's buffalo chicken pizza then any sauce is fair game tbh.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 December 2015, 16:09:05 by sean »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 16:51:58 »
I'll sometimes put ranch dressing on my pizza, but not all the time (especially if it's stuffed crust - too many clashing flavors).

I definitely always dip my Pizza Rolls in ranch though, as seen here: (shameless repost cause why not :P )

Pizza Rolls by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #268 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 19:29:51 »
I'll sometimes put ranch dressing on my pizza, but not all the time (especially if it's stuffed crust - too many clashing flavors).

I definitely always dip my Pizza Rolls in ranch though, as seen here: (shameless repost cause why not :P )

Show Image

Show Image

This sounds incredible, I love ranch on everything :))
Too bad I don't have any Pizza Rolls right now  :'(

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #269 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 19:38:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

I've always wondered what ranch covered artisans tasted like.

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #270 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 19:40:00 »

Show Image

Show Image

I've always wondered what ranch covered artisans tasted like.
Sadness, I'd assume.

And resin.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 03:44:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

I wish I could order pizza rolls from the same place as you and get free Clacks.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 05:21:19 »

I definitely always dip my Pizza Rolls in ranch though, as seen here: (shameless repost cause why not )

Show Image

Show Image

I wish I could order pizza rolls from the same place as you and get free Clacks.
It's like fortune cookies?

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #273 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 05:58:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Reported for porn!  >:D

Ah wait, you're a moderator...
Damn it.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 16:17:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

Did someone say pizza rolls?
119450-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #275 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 17:25:14 »
Here's an odd one. Left half is poached pears, gorganzola, fontina, chanterelle mushrooms, mozzarella, and red onion.
Right half is prosciutto, chanterelles, fried sage, mozzarella and fontina over a butternut squash puree sauce.
I got to give it to the butternut squash side though, I can honestly say I have never ever had a pizza that tasted like it in a very good way. Who the heck thought fried sage on a pizza would be a good idea, but somehow when you fry the herb it loses a lot of it's potency and tastes closer to basil than anything else. Really solid stuff  :thumb:

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #276 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 17:32:53 »
Bruh.. I work at a Pizza and Ice cream restaurant. This thread was made for me. I'll post some pics of the pizza's I get as they are pretty to look at when I'm back in Jackson. My favorite pizza is called the 4-train. It's a BBQ pizza with corn, red onions, cilantro, cheddar, mozzarella, and your choice of Chicken or Pork. I love to get it with fried eggplant also!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #277 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 17:32:58 »

It's easily a few pounds.

« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2015, 17:41:24 by SpAmRaY »

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 18:59:14 »
Show Image

Show Image

Holy hell that's a monstrosity,

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #279 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 19:04:02 »
Show Image

Show Image

Deep dish aint pizza. Come at me Chicagoians.
That does look delicious though  :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #280 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 19:06:02 »
Show Image

Show Image

At some point that must pass pizzaness and come out the other side :eek:

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #281 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 21:03:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

It's weird though because it's like a mega-stuffed pizza inslead of deep dish. Agreed though, looks delicious.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 22:59:33 »
This thread delivers.
-Dana

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #283 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 23:52:06 »
This thread delivers.

Yes, but make sure to leave a tip.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #284 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 01:54:16 »
Man if I was still living abroad in Korea, old be posting some of their awesome pizza creations from "Mr. Pizza" ---  my favorite being stuffed sweet potato crust.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #285 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 08:49:42 »

It's better than New York "Ration" Style pizza.

But really, regular pizza is best.  Never understood why the two extremes get all the attention when the best pizza is just regular ****ing pizza.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #286 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 09:42:36 »
Show Image

Show Image

pan, not deep dish. c'mon man get it together

and deep dish pies are a ****ing godsend
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 21:17:58 »
Show Image

Show Image

Dunno where in NoVA you are (i'm from annandale) but Curious George's Positive Pizza Place is still one of my favorites. I think Arlington is the only one left
-Dana

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #288 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 21:20:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Dunno where in NoVA you are (i'm from annandale) but Curious George's Positive Pizza Place is still one of my favorites. I think Arlington is the only one left

Thanks for the tip! Looks like I'm gonna have to make a trip sometime.

I'm in Marshall now, so more in the western tip
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #289 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 01:45:39 »

Chicken deluxe with Ham and Sundried Tomatoes!
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #290 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 07:54:50 »
Show Image

Chicken deluxe with Ham and Sundried Tomatoes!

Ugh, that looks so good.

* HoffmanMyster may have to order a pizza tonight... 
:rolleyes:

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #291 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 00:57:30 »
Back again with the same great Pizza, this has become my go to.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #292 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 05:56:29 »

Show Image

Looking good! Gotta keep this thread alive.  :D

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #293 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 06:00:37 »

Show Image

Looking good! Gotta keep this thread alive.  :D

I am trying  :'(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #294 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 23:47:35 »

Show Image

Group buy!

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #295 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 02:10:35 »

Show Image

Group buy!

Seriously man, if you are ever in the Illawarra region of NSW mainly the more Southern areas I will give you the name of this place, it's great.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #296 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 02:17:32 »

Show Image

Group buy!

Seriously man, if you are ever in the Illawarra region of NSW mainly the more Southern areas I will give you the name of this place, it's great.

I wanna go

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #297 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 02:29:21 »
Had the best pizza I've ever had the other night and it was dairy free too the but forgot to take a picture, I'll have to go again and take some. Oh no :)) :))

Offline Homenubbie

« Reply #298 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 12:31:17 »
Papa Murp's lite crust!

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #299 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 15:31:06 »
Had the best pizza I've ever had the other night and it was dairy free too the but forgot to take a picture, I'll have to go again and take some. Oh no :)) :))

That's interesting, if it was dairy free what did they use in place of cheese?