geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

"Post-Wiki Workshop" has been merged with "Making Stuff Together"

(1/6) > >>

mkawa:
We are consolidating forums to clean up frontpage clutter. We are in a bit of a post-wiki era already, so this forum is pretty deprecated, and the great content in here would benefit from the increased viewership in MST.

BlueBär:

--- Quote from: mkawa on Sat, 20 June 2015, 21:12:10 ---We are in a bit of a post-wiki era already, so this forum is pretty deprecated, and the great content in here would benefit from the increased viewership in MST.

--- End quote ---

We're in a post wiki era? Oh so where's the wiki replacement? I'm pretty sure I don't see it. Additionally to now clearing what was left of the wiki, with some valuable info now gone, you also seem to abandon the idea of improving and creating a worthy replacement. Good job.

So you're merging this with the making stuff together subforum, where all information threads will eventually get lost like tears in the rain because of course nobody bumps them. Or rather, nobody should need to bump them if the information is clear enough and not deprecated. The alternative would be stickying them, and then you will eventually end up with so many sticky threads that nobody cares to read them either way, or the subforum becoming unreadable.

You should really reconsider this decision.

BrewCaps:

--- Quote ---This forum will be merged into "Making Stuff Together" on or after 6/25
--- End quote ---

My guess is "after".

:p

rowdy:

--- Quote from: BrewCaps on Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:50:10 ---
--- Quote ---This forum will be merged into "Making Stuff Together" on or after 6/25
--- End quote ---

My guess is "after".

:p

--- End quote ---

I suspect you may have hit the nail on the head there!

dgneo:
Can we go a full year?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version