Author Topic: [IC] SterlingKey™ - A Bluetooth adapter to turn your keyboard wireless  (Read 3992 times)

Offline sterlinghawktech

• SterlingKey
SterlingKey™ is a device that I've been working on for around one year, and it's finally at a state that I'm feeling confident to start selling.

305927-0

Key Features:
  • Wireless: Say goodbye to cables! No more constraints – type from anywhere in the room with ease.
  • Multi-Device Connectivity: Connect up to three devices simultaneously. Switch between your desktop, laptop, and mobile devices by tapping the touch sensor on SterlingKey. Boost your productivity by managing multiple tasks seamlessly.
  • Universal Compatibility: Designed with versatility in mind, SterlingKey accommodates any keyboard with its USB-A port. Whether you have a gaming keyboard, mechanical keyboard, or any other type, this adapter ensures compatibility for an enhanced user experience.
  • Plug and Play: Setting up SterlingKey is a breeze. Connect your keyboard with a short, right-angled cable, start the pairing process by holding the touch button for half a second, pair with your device, and enjoy your wireless keyboard. No complicated installations or technical know-how required.
  • Built-in battery: With SterlingKey you don't need an external power bank or complicated ways to power the device. The adapter includes a Battery Management System to safely charge the connected battery by supplying 5V with a Type C cable.
  • Cross-Platform Compatibility: Whether you're on Windows, MacOS, iOS, or Android, SterlingKey seamlessly integrates with your devices. Switch between platforms effortlessly, maintaining a consistent typing experience.

305929-1

Below is a short demonstration showing the switching process and the cross compatibility:

Feel free to ask me any questions below. You can also find me on discord https://discord.gg/kBXkXdJrqQ

A few days ago I started a group buy campaign, it would be amazing if you could support me, thank you!
https://groupgets.com/campaigns/1298/

Offline vhaarr

Re: [IC] SterlingKey™ - A Bluetooth adapter to turn your keyboard wireless
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 02 February 2024, 13:06:59 »
I love this. I ... want to buy it, even though I would never use it.

Does that make me a hoarder or a custom mechanical keyboard enthusiast lol :-D
Let the Holy Handgrenades rain.
Hammering on an old Happy Hacking Pro 2. Still going strong!

Offline sterlinghawktech

• SterlingKey
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 02 February 2024, 13:13:43 »
I love this. I ... want to buy it, even though I would never use it.

Does that make me a hoarder or a custom mechanical keyboard enthusiast lol :-D

Hahah I guess an enthusiast, since it's a pretty unique product imo. I can't really find many similar devices, that's why I made my own :D
If you want there are still a few left in the link in the post where you can pre-order one now.

Offline vodanhdaisu

I really like your idea. Im going to buy one ASAP it released

Offline sterlinghawktech

• SterlingKey

Thank you very much! I should have some stock available later this month.

Offline KeepOnClimbing

This is quite clever! Well done :)

Offline sterlinghawktech

• SterlingKey
This is quite clever! Well done :)

Thank you!  :D

Offline garage_logician

I very much want one but I see that it is already fully funded. How can I get one how that the groupgets is closed?

Offline sterlinghawktech

• SterlingKey

I very much want one but I see that it is already fully funded. How can I get one how that the groupgets is closed?

Yes the campaign was funded fairly quickly. Groupgets bought 50 units to resell them, so you can either buy from them directly (not sure when they will list it), or buy directly from me when I create my e-shop, later this month.
On my website I have a mailing list and I'll let you know when it's available, https://sterling-key.com or you can follow my discord in the original post. I also have Instagram, you can find all the links in my website. Thank you!

Offline garage_logician

Thanks! Signed up and anxiously waiting...

Offline whysoda

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 12 March 2024, 13:43:48 »
This is AWESOME, honestly what a clever little contraption. Count me in!

Offline sterlinghawktech

• SterlingKey
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 12 March 2024, 18:24:02 »

Thank you so much!

Offline whysoda

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 12 March 2024, 18:31:20 »

Thank you so much!

Of course! I was a day/few hours late this morning it seems when I saw your post. Shame on me had I known earlier I would have backed immediately