geekhack Marketplace > KeyPop.net

possible round 2 of the coffee set?

(1/3) > >>

phx:
I gotta say I love that set and want it badly, is there another round coming? Perhaps this time with 2 color options for the ` and \ keys?

thanks!

LechnerDE:

--- Quote from: phx on Thu, 09 January 2014, 14:30:26 ---I gotta say I love that set and want it badly, is there another round coming? Perhaps this time with 2 color options for the ` and \ keys?

thanks!

--- End quote ---

In one of their threads they mentioned they are planning to do a Round 2 of this set. This was some months ago though...

If they do Round 2 with Cherry Legends I will buy a second set!!

KeyPop:
We've received a ton of requests to restock the coffee set.
Originally we never planned to restock it because it wasn't selling very well at all. We sold nearly half of our remaining inventory for barely any profit to China because of this.
We're currently working on a mini 12 key function set for Valentines. Once Valentines is over I'll start a group buy for the Coffee Set again.

Snigeln:
Sweet, guess I have something to look forward to then!

Elrick:

--- Quote from: KeyPop on Thu, 09 January 2014, 16:49:35 ---Once Valentines is over I'll start a group buy for the Coffee Set again.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear, always glad to get the Coffee set upgraded with Cherry Font, should look brilliant next to a bagel or donut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version