Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

List of Admins and Moderators

<< < (6/14) > >>

Computer-Lab in Basement:
guys

i'm totally a moderator...

i need to be on this list

paicrai:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:45:20 ---Can we get Hitler ratings next to the mods for demik?  For example, Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil, but is a mod, necessitating a tiny bit of Hitler.

And yes, this is a joke

--- End quote ---
do you really think demik has time for ratings? 'fukk da poleease' is not a complicated concept, as long as who he identifies as da poleease is clear cut, although it seems to blur into 'literally figuratively **** everyone' so who knows

i almost called demik hitler and giggled like a little ***** for a minute

paicrai:

--- Quote from: Computer-Lab in Basement on Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:15:15 ---guys

i'm totally a moderator...

i need to be on this list

--- End quote ---
also this, qft

demik:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Mon, 02 March 2015, 15:45:20 ---Can we get Hitler ratings next to the mods for demik?  For example, Hoff would rate 1 femtoHitler since he's not evil, but is a mod, necessitating a tiny bit of Hitler.

And yes, this is a joke

--- End quote ---

no need, i have 90% of them on my ignore list

Input Nirvana:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:58:33 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:49:27 ---
--- Quote from: TacticalStache on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:42:20 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:54 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:22 ---What happened to the bards?

--- End quote ---

Nixed.

--- End quote ---

if anyone wants a more detailed version PM me, but i think jd is trying to keep it on the DL

there's not much of a good story though, we're all still friendly

--- End quote ---

As the British say, there were redundancies. Downsizing. It was decided to be an unnecessary position, and done away with. That's really all there is to it. It doesn't have anything to do with the members chosen as bards, as they were all good people (TS, Input Nirvana, and Vibex).

--- End quote ---

Yeah.  Seriously, there's no need to create an air of mystique about this.  There's no good story because there is no story.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I've been begging for years to be a mod, and they finally broke down and anointed me "Lord-God-King-of-the-Bards". I mailed E-Lax donuts to everyone as a thank you joke, then they not only ****-canned me (pun intended) but all the others in the group too. I doubt the other bards are talking to me since I haven't gotten so much as a PM from them. Thin skinned bastards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version