geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your Serika

<< < (2/3) > >>

5.6:
I think that's a very good looking keyboard.  I particularly like the yellow, especially combined with the rest of the set.  Enjoy!

WheresTheSNES:

--- Quote from: s4ltyp4nd4 on Wed, 17 October 2018, 19:44:29 ---Here is my Zen Keyboard + Serika :)

--- End quote ---

Looks great!

--- Quote from: 5.6 on Fri, 19 October 2018, 23:26:06 ---I think that's a very good looking keyboard.  I particularly like the yellow, especially combined with the rest of the set.  Enjoy!

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Yeah, I personally love it even more when it's contrasted with a deep blue or teal case or mat.  I'm totally going to try it on my Hermes/Mercury Rocketeer when it comes in, despite the opinions expressed regarding my much derided render lol.

Rob27shred:

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Tue, 16 October 2018, 18:23:20 ---That's a gorgeous set. I have immense regret not getting this -- I also was financially unable to do so at the time. On a mission now to find a kit! Looks great with the mat!

--- End quote ---

Definitely a gorgeous set! Don't feel bad though I'm in the same boat bud. I really wanted to get this set & had it all ordered up on MD, but had to cancel it due to finances at the time the drop closed. :( I gotta recover from my latest KB expenses right now so I'll be sure to drop you a hint if I see this set up for sale or trade anywhere! :thumb:

WheresTheSNES:
I have to say, it really classed up my Realforce RGB.

razor_blade:

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Tue, 16 October 2018, 18:23:20 ---That's a gorgeous set. I have immense regret not getting this -- I also was financially unable to do so at the time. On a mission now to find a kit! Looks great with the mat!

--- End quote ---

I'm really struggling with my set. I don't have a black keyboard anymore, which is the best pairing, IMHO. I might sell my kits/cable/caution space bar. Beautiful on the boards shown here guys. Maybe I just need to buy another black board again. Hahahaha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version