geekhack Marketplace > Mekanisk.co

[GB][CLOSED] Fjell Classic Round 3

<< < (18/19) > >>

dav1k:
LeandreN,

Mate, I would truly be surprised if you remember me, but it was through your Group-Buys of old school FaceB 60% PCBs that actually got me into this hobby. Work & Life forced me to unplug for several years. Now back into the scene, I am so impressed with how far you have come with bring your own designs to market. Great work!

Now that I have the funds to really play around in this hobby, I would love to hear news regarding additional Fjell rounds, or for any of your products.

LeandreN:

--- Quote from: dav1k on Mon, 13 May 2019, 20:07:00 ---LeandreN,

Mate, I would truly be surprised if you remember me, but it was through your Group-Buys of old school FaceB 60% PCBs that actually got me into this hobby. Work & Life forced me to unplug for several years. Now back into the scene, I am so impressed with how far you have come with bring your own designs to market. Great work!

Now that I have the funds to really play around in this hobby, I would love to hear news regarding additional Fjell rounds, or for any of your products.

--- End quote ---

That is great to hear! Thank you so much for this comment, it means a lot to me.

daviddoi:
awaiting your next round, hopefully soon so i can get my hands on one of these gems  :cool:

chive_:
Ooooh definitely interested in this. Dark grey making a comeback as well? Would love to get my hands on one!

We've all seen the case in this legendary video:

MuchXD:
Looking forward to the next drop, hopefully it will drop soon  :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version