Author Topic: [JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Invoices out!  (Read 54188 times)

Offline ShepardOfTheLost

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Cirque: INVOICED! Check your emails :)
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 14:37:50 »
My caps came in today and much to my surprise and delight, there was an extra little friend accompanying Stanley and Boxter on the trip! Thank you both so much!
180553-0180555-1

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Cirque: 99% shipped :D
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 01:01:30 »
Can't believe I lucked out when I was so specific with what I wanted haha. Thank you thank you!

I'm glad your patience paid off :D I appreciate you looking forward to him as you did! I can't wait to see all these chesties on boards! :)

My caps came in today and much to my surprise and delight, there was an extra little friend accompanying Stanley and Boxter on the trip! Thank you both so much!
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Thank you! I can't express how much I love this part - seeing people happy and seeing these little guys get new homes. Here's to hoping I can perfect that little guy soon - in the mean time, on to making more chesties and cirque!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Chestie Flash Raffle Live!
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:21:22 »
To start it off, here is my board!
181932-0
Sculpt Happy

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:26:12 »
Are those boobs on a chest?

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:43:35 »
Are those boobs on a chest?

Teeechnically they're eyes, :P but my husband has a good time telling me that I keep accidentally putting perverted things on my sculpts. So...
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:47:24 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Chestie Flash Raffle INVOICED
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 12:25:54 »
Sharing my "petite trio"!

Soo much thanks for your gorgeous caps and the bag and goodies!  ;D

Hope this post works, still not comfortable with the GH UI :-[
“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 28 November 2017, 09:35:48 »
To start it off, here is my board!
(Attachment Link)

Did you get a Junk Drawer Eggface?  That looks like one on your board.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 13:00:42 »
Close! I actually was lucky enough to win the Deepstar eggface in poisoned summer! :D nice eye!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 13:02:09 »
Sharing my "petite trio"!

Soo much thanks for your gorgeous caps and the bag and goodies!  ;D

Hope this post works, still not comfortable with the GH UI :-[

:D I'm so glad you like them! I appreciate you giving me a fun color combination, because I honestly love making customs :)
Sculpt Happy

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 23:17:18 »
Close! I actually was lucky enough to win the Deepstar eggface in poisoned summer! :D nice eye!

Oh sweet, that’s a nice egg.  You kind of need to get a Junk Drawer egg though.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Year of the Dog Sale LIVE + giveaway Chestie
« Reply #110 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 14:45:00 »

Oh sweet, that’s a nice egg.  You kind of need to get a Junk Drawer egg though.

GAH, sorry, didn't see this response - been slightly scatterbrained due to lack of sleep lol. We actually considered trying to trade the sexy little egg for the junkdrawer one... but I've become waaaay too attached... Maybe try and trade something else for it in the future and Wylte can put that one on his board :D
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - "Mess" Sale + Giveaway
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:13:10 »
New Sale Time! Thank you for looking, everyone!
Sculpt Happy

Offline goodman247

• It's confirmed, I'm an idiot.
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:20:03 »
My son was born this past winter and he is my first child, so I look forward to taking him out to the beach, parks and basically everywhere outdoor this summer. Even though he won't be able to walk or do much, but for sure he enjoys being out and get some fresh air. That Vitamin D from the sun is also very important of course. Hopefully this will be a memorable first summer with my son for the whole family!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 15:47:06 »
My son was born this past winter and he is my first child, so I look forward to taking him out to the beach, parks and basically everywhere outdoor this summer. Even though he won't be able to walk or do much, but for sure he enjoys being out and get some fresh air. That Vitamin D from the sun is also very important of course. Hopefully this will be a memorable first summer with my son for the whole family!

Aww! That's very sweet and I hope you have an amazing summer! Our first born was actually what thrust me into this hobby over a year ago (end of pregnancy jitters = sculpting). He's 16 months now and it's been an absolutely incredible time :)
Sculpt Happy

Offline goodman247

• It's confirmed, I'm an idiot.
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 16:39:07 »

Aww! That's very sweet and I hope you have an amazing summer! Our first born was actually what thrust me into this hobby over a year ago (end of pregnancy jitters = sculpting). He's 16 months now and it's been an absolutely incredible time :)
Yup, I sort of dread and look forward to when my son can walk, I can take him to more places and do more fun things, but also very scary that he is running around and can do whatever he wants.... But I will definitely cherish every moment!!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 17:31:49 »

Yup, I sort of dread and look forward to when my son can walk, I can take him to more places and do more fun things, but also very scary that he is running around and can do whatever he wants.... But I will definitely cherish every moment!!

Walking is terrifying, but it is fun - I promise. Sure, him sprinting towards the toy store when we go to the mall is a little stressful, but it's worth it when they run up to you when you get home from work. Plus, the talking and babbling are absolutely adorable. I may be biased, as toddlerhood is definitely my favorite age, but I know I heard a ton of crappy things about "terrible twos" that made me scared and turned out to not be that bad!
Sculpt Happy

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:06:38 »
Easy peasy!!! Houston Mechkey Meetup at the public library this saturday, tomorrow. I can't wait to see all your pretty mugs at the meet up and your boards. I can't wait!!! WOooooooooo
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline imdiedie

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:18:14 »
Some nice color in Yeti :D

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:18:56 »
Relaxing and reveling in my current unemployed status.

Offline Colourr

• no worries
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - "Mess" Sale All Orders Shipped!
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:06:53 »
Love the Glow-in-the-Dark features on my two latest caps!

Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 21:34:16 »
Easy peasy!!! Houston Mechkey Meetup at the public library this saturday, tomorrow. I can't wait to see all your pretty mugs at the meet up and your boards. I can't wait!!! WOooooooooo

So sorry for not replying to this! I read it, I promise, just got caught up in the sale stuffs and forgot to actually type out a reply. I hope that the meetup was fun, I've been bummed as hell this year that we didn't get to attend any - hopefully next year if our then 2-year-old is better at travel. Definitely feel like we are missing out not being able to actually see everyone and their awesome boards!

Some nice color in Yeti :D

Thank you :D definitely loving making Yeti in lighter colors... which is difficult seeing as how Bad Touch lends to darker colors... guess the only answer is using the awesome feedback we got this sale!

Relaxing and reveling in my current unemployed status.

Hey there fellow currently unemployed person, hope you're doing well and still enjoying yourself! :D

Love the Glow-in-the-Dark features on my two latest caps!

Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

:D yay, I'm really glad that you like them! We just got two new kinds of glow and have been pretty obsessed... prooooobably gonna try and sneak em into at least half of the future colors for the next few months. Right now we are working on a second version of our previous Atmo colorway and a new little spider bro named "Nope". I can't wait to share them both with everyone, this community is seriously the best.

You're too sweet <3 thank you for the kind words!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Summer Sale + Giveaway LIVE!
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 13:48:17 »
My favorite colors for artisans are pink and blue, since I miami-ed out my board. Wylte's favorites are green, white, and black since he went with an alien theme for his 60%. Good luck everyone!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: [JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Back from the Dead Sale!
« Reply #122 on: Mon, 30 October 2023, 22:06:46 »
Pics on keyboards! Fuzzy mice galore!
303678-0
303680-1
Sculpt Happy