Author Topic: Doullahan Logging in!  (Read 2941 times)

Offline HeadlessHorseman

• Kiwis have it tougher than you
    • My yt channel
Doullahan Logging in!
« on: Fri, 15 September 2023, 01:22:07 »
Gday Geekhack,
This being my intro an all I wanna tell yous bout myself a bit.
I'm currently a teen with a minimum wage job, I own one keyboard (gk64x, akko lavender, some blue keycaps i dont remember the name of).
I reign in New zealand but am from german so I understand allat.
I play minecraft, csgo and just finished raft, bout to start hl2.
I joined thanks to my old maths teacher who introduced me into the wonderful world of Keyboards.
My other hobbies include but are not limited to; cars (jdm, and european specifically), racing (just about any of them f1, nascar, wrc, d1), Building pcs and computer appliances, Music production, traveling and all kinds of other jazz.
now that all thats outta the way, I'm off to peep at some sick builds

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
Re: Doullahan Logging in!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 September 2023, 08:48:46 »
What's your fav car? I too am a teenager with a minimum wage job who likes cars and keyboards LOL
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D

Offline HeadlessHorseman

• My yt channel
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 16 September 2023, 01:01:16 »
I really love some of the standard ones like the rx7 and e30 but my all time fave rn is the Porsche 919 evo

Offline mohawk1367

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 18 September 2023, 07:03:29 »
I really love some of the standard ones like the rx7 and e30 but my all time fave rn is the Porsche 919 evo

thats awesome taste. Porsches are awesome, i got to ride in my boss' 911 Turbo S recently it was my first time in a sports car and it was crazy. the way it just pulls you back in your seat when the pedal is down is out of this world
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D

Offline HeadlessHorseman

• My yt channel
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 18 September 2023, 14:05:46 »

thats awesome taste. Porsches are awesome, i got to ride in my boss' 911 Turbo S recently it was my first time in a sports car and it was crazy. the way it just pulls you back in your seat when the pedal is down is out of this world

I just love the Porsches, sucks that where I live there are only junkie cars and street racers

Offline mohawk1367

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 20 September 2023, 06:40:03 »

I just love the Porsches, sucks that where I live there are only junkie cars and street racers

Yeah but at least you get to live in NZ lol. The natural beauty there is hardly rivaled; all we have here is corn fields, corn fields, and more corn fields.

Offline HeadlessHorseman

• My yt channel
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 20 September 2023, 15:26:37 »

Yeah but at least you get to live in NZ lol. The natural beauty there is hardly rivaled; all we have here is corn fields, corn fields, and more corn fields.

Yeah I guess so, nz is pretty good for it’s mountain roads and **** like that. I just sorta wish the speed limit wasn’t so harsh at 100 kmh