Author Topic: Newbie say Hi  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Exquite

• GeekAnubis
Newbie say Hi
« on: Sat, 07 October 2023, 22:46:24 »
I don't know if I am too late to discover this site after a year of falling into this rabbit hole. I have collected six "jewelry" until now from split, Alice to tkl, full size. The more I fall, the more I love this rabbit hole. Moving on from the keyboard, I step on the journey of keycaps. I tried all profiles, and all materials from wood and ceramic and decided to endgame with Aluvia. Besides the fact that I have to eat bread and eggs for a month, stick to the work desk for hours, sacrifice vacations, and party for this hobby, I feel like I am missing something in fulfilling my desire for it. The word "custom"!. I always dream about making a new keycap set, making a new keyboard theme. However, as I am not professional in design, market, or leading, I just wander around to find a place to express these ideas. I think this will be my destination for it. It would be really great if my thoughts could inspire others. My first time writing a cringy intro, but it is what it is. Sending my warmest hi to everyone! :p :p :p
I'm a Color lover and a designer.

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Newbie say Hi
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 October 2023, 19:59:12 »
Welcome to gh :)

It's never too late to join gh. The making stuff together section should have some of the info that you need. Plus I'm sure there are people who can help you on these things as well.
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline dipincoke

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 October 2023, 23:28:30 »
Nothing late bro, you've come to the perfect location. I want to see some designs from you, and you are invited to do so.

Offline Exquite

• GeekAnubis
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 10 October 2023, 17:32:07 »
Thank you so much, guys. I have found so many profound things up here such as some mods like Millmax hot-swap, advice on desoldering, moding LED. These things I cannot find a specific tutorial or a good one anywhere except here. Great!!!
I'm a Color lover and a designer.