Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 LIVE

Petition to strap the GoPro to CPTBadAss' head

<< < (7/7)

luisbg:
+1 to this petition. Do eet, k thx.

SpAmRaY:
Yes please

dorkvader:

--- Quote from: osi on Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:05:54 ---Have 724 support carve you out a little DMZ, dedicate a decent uplink and host it yourself via vlc server.

Don't even need a new pub IP, route it through whichever load balancer solution they are using.

:thumb:

--- End quote ---

This has been discussed.

what we will likely do is just stream to ron's youtube account: much better and less issues.

I also don't know what's up with VLC 'cause it was dropping the connection to the gopro like every 5 minutes. I had no issues with MPC-HC testing beforehand.

hashbaz:
31 to 0 :thumb:

osi:

--- Quote from: dorkvader on Sat, 12 July 2014, 22:46:41 ---
--- Quote from: osi on Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:05:54 ---Have 724 support carve you out a little DMZ, dedicate a decent uplink and host it yourself via vlc server.

Don't even need a new pub IP, route it through whichever load balancer solution they are using.

:thumb:

--- End quote ---

This has been discussed.

what we will likely do is just stream to ron's youtube account: much better and less issues.

I also don't know what's up with VLC 'cause it was dropping the connection to the gopro like every 5 minutes. I had no issues with MPC-HC testing beforehand.

--- End quote ---

Battling with open source, lossy UDP, video QoS and murhpy's law all rolled into one. That's no small challenge !

Appreciate the effort!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version