Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

The KBParadise V80MTS will be making an appearance at KeyCon 2015. [ UPDATE ]

<< < (2/7) > >>

dante:
For clarification: KBP have found a large supply of old Fukka Alps; so they are throwing a few of them on just to get feedback from folks to see how you like them and if you feel they are good enough to warrant a 2nd clicky Alps switch option.

CPTBadAss:
Matias Clicky > Fukka Alps.

I'd love to *find* a stash of Alps-esque switches though.

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: dante on Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:06:57 ---For clarification: KBP have found a large supply of old Fukka Alps; so they are throwing a few of them on just to get feedback from folks to see how you like them and if you feel they are good enough to warrant a 2nd clicky Alps switch option.

--- End quote ---

I have a Filco Zero with Fukka Alps, which the previous owner modded to remove the clicker (and added some RO-59 lube). They are great switches when you mod them!

CPTBadAss:

Packaged had arrived with Fukka or Simplified White Alps switches. Matias Quiet feels better than I remember. Cool!

CommonCurt:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Mon, 11 May 2015, 17:27:52 ---Show Image
Show Image

Packaged had arrived with Fukka or Simplified White Alps switches. Matias Quiet feels better than I remember. Cool!

--- End quote ---

Very cool. Yeah I really like matias quiet switches.

I really want to try their linear switches.

Last time I talked to KBParadise through email I was told they are probably going to start making their own ALPS style switch based on Fukka. So I guess they would be Fukka clones?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version