Author Topic: [techkeys.us]THEY'RE HERE!!! Br/Ba Keycaps and Crystal Keys - Order in Post #3  (Read 133256 times)

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
I am in Melbourne.

MissMurd3r84 was right - typically about 8 or 9 working days from US to AU (today is actually the 7th working day for me).

:p I'm always right. Got mine today as well. Other than the slight extra transparency on some, they look great. (Can only notice extra transparency if looking on a certain angle.)
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
 :cool:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Mine have arrived in good order - thank you very much :)

Pics to come later when I can find some better light.

The red LEDs on this Ducky Shine make the keys look, well, red.  Or perhaps really, really dark orange.  Certainly not pink or purple.

Mine also have a slight variation in thickness, or whatever - some do look a little thinner than others, at least with the LEDs shining through.  But meh, they look great anyway :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline _spondy

Ah bugger, just missed out on the GB-prices :( ah well..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
As promised:

Offline red-se-o

finally arrived (germany :D )

=)
This space intentionally left blank.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #606 on: Wed, 31 October 2012, 13:36:21 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 14:28:22 by esoomenona »

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
mine came today, realised i ordered WAYYYY to many since it looks like i've actually got bags of meth...

Offline Batmann

Re: [techkeys.us]THEY'RE HERE!!! Br/Ba Keycaps and Crystal Keys - Order in Post #3
« Reply #608 on: Fri, 02 November 2012, 14:43:13 »
mine came today, realised i ordered WAYYYY to many since it looks like i've actually got bags of meth...

flood the streets with the leftovers!

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: [techkeys.us]THEY'RE HERE!!! Br/Ba Keycaps and Crystal Keys - Order in Post #3
« Reply #609 on: Fri, 02 November 2012, 14:57:12 »
Start selling them by the teinth on your street corner...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #610 on: Tue, 06 November 2012, 18:29:19 »
2nd batch should be due in soon...

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #611 on: Tue, 06 November 2012, 18:48:06 »
I was told they will ship next week.

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #612 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 01:25:55 »
Crystals are back in stock!

Offline voice

« Reply #613 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 01:53:02 »
haha,thanks for you.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #614 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 10:31:59 »
Crystals are back in stock!

Still say "on order"

EDIT: well, it does seem to work anyway.  It was still in my shopping cart!
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 10:41:46 by metalliqaz »

Offline jestics

« Reply #615 on: Sun, 24 February 2013, 18:52:20 »
totally ordered a set will look rocking on my new shine II ~_~

Offline michaelrw

michaelrw
« Reply #616 on: Wed, 13 July 2016, 19:36:22 »
sorry for the necropost but I figure this may be my best shot. Does anyone know of any place, vendor, other member, etc who has the blue ones for grabs?

I forgot I had these blue crystal caps.. I just found them stowed away in a box so I'm trying to put a WASD set together.

I have 8 of them on hand but I am missing two that will fit on row 3.
I currently have:
row 1: 4x
row 2: 2x
row 3: 1x
row 4: 1x

Ideally I only need 1x for row 2 (W key) and 3x for row 3 (for A S D). So, in short, I am in need of two caps for row 3, and I have all these extras going to waste (4x row1 caps, 1x row2 cap, and 1x row4 cap )