Author Topic: *Sold* Steelseries 6Gv2 with Non-oem Keycaps and Extras *Reduced Price*  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Amble

• Trade Count: (0)
Sold
I am putting my Steelseries 6Gv2 up for sale. It is in awesome condition and there is nothing wrong with it. I have only used it sparingly for about a month and the keycaps for three weeks. I also have the black oem keycaps and they are all in good condtion. I have an extra R, Caps, Ctrl, Win, Enter, Backspace, Del, L & R Shift keys that I got from Steelseries for replacements.  The "R" key was the only one worn, but they gave me the option for up to 10 keys so I chose extras. Additionally, I have all the white PBT keys except for the main 37 set, since I split a set with someone. The main 37 key cluster is a dark gray laser etched set from WASD Keyboards. Also, I have a dark gray 104 keycap set from WASD with their classic style layout (larger legends). Some of them were used for about a week and others not at all. All the key caps offered are in excellent, like new condition. I am addind a set of clear arrow keycaps and an ESC key I got from SP. I am also including a bag of firm landing pads from EK with the corners cut off (so they dont get wedged in the keycaps) and a red WASD set. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Open to trades/offers also... just ask. :)

Asking $85 shipped for everything (CONUS).

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 July 2012, 10:19:00 by reaper »

Offline Amble

Re: Steelseries 6Gv2 with Non-oem Keycaps and Extras *Reduced Price*
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 July 2012, 22:41:29 »
Lowered price.:)

Offline Amble

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 24 July 2012, 18:42:45 »
I don't mean to bump it so early, but I finally got replacement keycaps from SteelSeries that I thought I should mention. So all the black oem keys are in good condition as well. Also, I lowered the price a bit too. Offer me anything you think is fair, it doesn't necessarily have to be just keyboard stuff (other computer peripherals will do). I haven't been using it since I decided to sell it.  I am looking to make the move to a Realforce, so I am looking to unload of all my Cherry MX things to fund it.  Where are all the Cherry MX black gamers at? :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 July 2012, 18:52:03 by Amble »

Offline Ellysian

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 26 July 2012, 22:53:39 »
PM'd