Author Topic: SOLD: Microsoft Surface Pro 3, 256 SSD, 8GB Ram, i7 + keyboard/cover  (Read 746 times)

Offline Capitalistix

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cherry MX Green Disciple
    • Uncanny Electronics
So I've had this surface pro 3 for about one semester and I love it. However, I'm studying engineering and theres been times where Ive needed to type something or code while, literally, on the run or on a bench. And while this beast kills it in 9/10 categories, typing on the run is where it falls short. Thusly, Im entertaining the idea of selling this lightly used beastly tablet/top and getting one of the new thinkpads with an attached keyboard. Thought there might be some interest here for this guy.

The Pros:

-Lightly used,for school projects mostly and some steam gaming, comes from a caretaking home
-Runs FAST, boots in less than 10 seconds in most cases, fires up steam/ programs extremely quick
-Badass 2:3 aspect ratio/2560x1440 rez makes any kind of artistic programs amazing, especially with the digitizer type stylus which it is built for. MUCH more accurate than capacitive touch (ipad etc.)
- Will run most games reasonably, (I regularly play USFIV online with it (albeit with background turned off)
-Top of the line i5 model
-Comes with $100+ keyboard (in great condition, no stains etc. and (if I can locate it) digitizer stylus and the charger of course

Cons:
- Super light scratch on bottom rear
- Small dent on rear top (near corner of Embry-Riddle Sticker)
- Stickers , Hsien-Ko and Embry Riddle university (Ill remove them before shipping if the buyer would like me to do so)
- Need to locate stylus (somewhere in my house, just haven't seen it this past week lol)

MSRP: $1299
SOLD

« Last Edit: Mon, 22 December 2014, 04:00:12 by Capitalistix »