Author Topic: [IC] Reflex & Paradox - 60% O-Ring Mount (GB Preparation)  (Read 75695 times)

Offline 1023andy

Re: [IC] Reflex & Paradox - 60% O-Ring Mount (GB Preparation)
« Reply #400 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 00:09:01 »
I don't know how paypal works but can you finish purchase with just a credit card?

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #401 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 00:44:02 »
I don't know how paypal works but can you finish purchase with just a credit card?

I think you can link your credit card to your PayPal account and pay that way.

Try this link for PayPal Korea https://www.paypal.com/kr/home

If you join the GB, I will send you an invoice to your PayPal Account, and you can pay directly from there. Set up an account is a good idea as most international GBs are paid using PayPal.

Offline 1023andy

« Reply #402 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 00:54:19 »
Yeah I guess I will have to make one. When is the estimate date for the GB to start?

Offline airlangga07

« Reply #403 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 01:11:50 »
will your provide free shipping for locals? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afraid not  :(  I will still have to ship to PayPal Registered address for record of shipment. I'll see what's the most economical local posting option with signature of recipient.

Thanks for the response! Before into the shipping matters, I guess the only thing remaining is to get a spot. Which I believe will be a tough competition. What will be the procedure of the GB and when the estimated GB date?

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #404 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 02:56:44 »
Yeah I guess I will have to make one. When is the estimate date for the GB to start?

Afraid not  :(  I will still have to ship to PayPal Registered address for record of shipment. I'll see what's the most economical local posting option with signature of recipient.

Thanks for the response! Before into the shipping matters, I guess the only thing remaining is to get a spot. Which I believe will be a tough competition. What will be the procedure of the GB and when the estimated GB date?

Working on it guys... already taken a day off work to catch up on setting up the GB page and order form, gotta grab some lunch soon before I pass out  :-X

The GB page should be up this weekend pending Mod approval, and the GB start date & time will be announced.  :D

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #405 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 07:00:46 »

Working on it guys... already taken a day off work to catch up on setting up the GB page and order form, gotta grab some lunch soon before I pass out  :-X

The GB page should be up this weekend pending Mod approval, and the GB start date & time will be announced.  :D

I'm ready, not sure about everyone else though, cause I AM

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #406 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:09:25 »

I'm ready, not sure about everyone else though, cause I AM
E6 is gud nuff. You don't need 2 60's. Kkk thanx
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:13:07 by otanishock »

Offline vikipedeer

« Reply #407 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:10:40 »
-my body is ready-
Current board:KBD75V2, Whitefox, Time TKL

say yes to bacon overlord

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #408 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 02:58:59 »
GB Post awaiting approval.

Offline patch

« Reply #409 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 07:27:44 »
hi there! interested in this board! just a question tho,when the post gets approved, does that automatically mean that the fcfs would start as well OR will there be an announcement when the form will open?

thank you!
MX:
Aeboards Aegis (Silver) | Aeboards EXT65 (Black #3)
TGR Alice (Silver) | TGR Alice (Black) | TGR Jane V2 (Silver) | Keycult No2 SS (7/10) | Keycult No2 Brass #6 |

Topre:
HHKB Type-S (White) | HHKB Pro2 Hi-Pro(Black) | Norbaforce (Veracity Steel) | Monolith Heavy 6

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #410 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 08:30:38 »
hi there! interested in this board! just a question tho,when the post gets approved, does that automatically mean that the fcfs would start as well OR will there be an announcement when the form will open?

thank you!

GB start time will be announced after the post is approved to give everyone some time to read through the GB rules and get ready.  :thumb:

Offline patch

« Reply #411 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 08:31:46 »

thank you!

GB start time will be announced after the post is approved to give everyone some time to read through the GB rules and get ready.  :thumb:

thanks man! hope to snag one myself. cheers!
MX:
Aeboards Aegis (Silver) | Aeboards EXT65 (Black #3)
TGR Alice (Silver) | TGR Alice (Black) | TGR Jane V2 (Silver) | Keycult No2 SS (7/10) | Keycult No2 Brass #6 |

Topre:
HHKB Type-S (White) | HHKB Pro2 Hi-Pro(Black) | Norbaforce (Veracity Steel) | Monolith Heavy 6

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #412 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 08:35:30 »

thank you!

Can’t wait!

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #413 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 23:18:17 »
Sent Mods a poke for the GB post approval, not sure usually how long these things take to get approved...

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #414 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 23:21:12 »
Sent Mods a poke for the GB post approval, not sure usually how long these things take to get approved...

It takes a bit of time. It's not super fast lol.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #415 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 23:28:19 »

usually a day or two

slows down on weekends
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #416 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 23:37:36 »

It takes a bit of time. It's not super fast lol.

usually a day or two

slows down on weekends

Alright thanks, probably with the coming holidays too.
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 December 2018, 08:41:34 by Windeh »

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
« Reply #417 on: Sun, 23 December 2018, 00:47:02 »
the more I follow this the more I wanna buy it

if i can 100% gonna be buying
TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #418 on: Sun, 23 December 2018, 10:56:04 »