geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] BOLO LOVELESS ☺ | GB live!

(1/4) > >>

Aquarius:
Hello everyone! This is Aquarius. I would like to introduce you to the first set of keycaps I designed, named “LOVELESS”.IntroThis set of keycaps is full of lovely pink, with pure blue legend, is inspired by the changes in my mood when my last relationship broke up, including pain, sadness, depression, and finally slowly letting go. Pink is my favorite color and blue is his favorites, so only these two colors are used in the whole design. In fact, I was not familiar with keycaps before, because he liked it, so I gradually got to know it and designed this set. I hope you can also feel my mood and love!KitsSamples

Specificationsprofile: cherry
legend type: Dye-sublimation
Material: PBT
thickness: 1.5 mm
Number of keys: 160
Manufacturer: BOLO KeysInterest FormDISCORDAquarius
Iris | BOLO Keys#8957Pricing and Lead timeTBAVendorsUSA: OtakeeksCA: AshkeebsEU: KEYGEMUK: PrototypistOCE: Daily ClackSEA: QwertyqopClosing thoughtsI’m very excited with how my first set has came out. We are working hard to identify vendors in all regions and the samples have been produced. As soon as all vendors are confirmed, we will start Group Buy. Thank you for your support!

Magnificent Bureaucrat:
Looks like you're missing a 1.25 shift and R4 alpha ( <> or \ ) to cover terminal ISO.

I can't see anybody wanting to use novelties to fill those gaps.

Rhienfo:
Please work on your kitting, there is no hhkb support in this set (Split backspace, R1 |\ key, R3 control) which hhkb support should be in every base kit IMO, you're also missing terminal ISO keys which someone else has mentioned in the thread, which if your including iso you need to have that as well.

Aquarius:
Because the price of this set is very cheap, considering the cost, we have reduced a few keys, but we will consider adding some later. :D

Akele:

--- Quote from: Aquarius on Mon, 29 May 2023, 02:53:54 ---Because the price of this set is very cheap, considering the cost, we have reduced a few keys, but we will consider adding some later. :D

--- End quote ---

With that being the case, you may want to remove ISO keys entirely to reduce costs further, as without proper terminal ISO support, this set isn't going to be much use to ISO users.

I say this as a UK ISO user.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version