Author Topic: Path of Exile  (Read 3616 times)

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Path of Exile
« on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 01:27:33 »
Anyone else here play? Just got back into the game after not having played since the original beta.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: Path of Exile
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 01:32:02 »
can't dude i get too addicted to that **** and hurt my wrist.

loved PoE so much and i'm sure it's even more fun now

to anyone else, 100% check it out if you liked d2
I love Elzy

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 01:48:02 »
played it off and on for a long time and in high quantities, since closed beta, and also the recent leagues

i think it's a ****ing great game. i love its complexity and its freedom and the combat pace/style/feel

the only thing is that i have trouble getting and keeping people to play with deeper into the seasons. i'll have some friends that will start off pretty hyped, but once they get to a point where they can't just throw themselves into mobs/bosses with their unmaintained build/gear, they lose interest pretty fast, despite my efforts. they'd much rather jump on the next D3 season than the next PoE season. eventually i usually reach high end maps alone and start to feel the lonely grind, before stopping.

but yeah if anyone hasn't played since beta or even for a few years, definitely check it out now. lot more skills, 10 acts/1 difficulty (though there is repetitiveness built in still, it's worlds better than 4 difficulties...), and performance upgrades for dat gud 144hz ****

Offline radish

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 10:44:35 »
Still at it, it is great fun. waiting on the next season to start. This ones kind of a bust for me after legacy league.

The most boring one yet but at least the huge 3.0 update revitalized the game alot.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 November 2017, 10:46:24 by radish »

LZ CP

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 16:18:02 »
I just started playing again in harbinger.. i started playing in closed beta and played for a long time, but the new 10 act version is great, imo