Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 872545 times)

Offline yester64

Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #1250 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 20:06:16 »
got to get still some of the dlc's. but i loved the series. You got you character and you live with him/her. Very special game i think. It beats Skyrim for me. I just borrowed this from a relative but i am thinking if i get the complete pack down the road. Just waiting for a pricedrop. Didn't reconize Ashley, doh.
Rosewill RK-9000BR (trashed)
WASD V1 Keyboard Cherry Blue w/40A Hardness O-Rings
Steelseries 6GV2 Red Cherry Switches

Offline Jack Karneval

• I'm gunna pop some keys, only got $20 in my pocket
« Reply #1251 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 23:07:14 »
For all you Mass Effect fans out there.....  :)) :)) :))

: CM Storm Trigger (MX Green) : KBT Pure Pro (MX Blue) :

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #1252 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 04:52:45 »

Show Image

brb changing pants

Offline SOROBORU88

« Reply #1253 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 05:07:29 »
I've finished my school and got a degree and now I have plenty of free time. I started to play LoL again and it's a blast how much the game change since I stopped playing it two years ago. I also wait for my beta invite for DOTA 2. First DOTA went pass me all along, I didn't know it even existed until I started to play LoL :D

And sometimes I play Terraria and I wait paifully for Starbound... I used to play Minecraft, but it became tedious.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #1254 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 05:09:39 »
I've finished my school and got a degree and now I have plenty of free time. I started to play LoL again and it's a blast how much the game change since I stopped playing it two years ago. I also wait for my beta invite for DOTA 2. First DOTA went pass me all along, I didn't know it even existed until I started to play LoL :D

And sometimes I play Terraria and I wait paifully for Starbound... I used to play Minecraft, but it became tedious.

Wait, you don't have a Dota 2 invite yet? Not for long, I have like 20+ spare invites, and I'm sure a lot of other people on this forum have just as many.

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1255 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 09:40:50 »
clenching my teeth waiting for Shadowrun Returns. I do hope it's as good as it should be.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline yester64

« Reply #1256 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 21:36:27 »

Show Image

lol...

btw. i wonder if its worth it to get the complete pack if you already played all games. Is there any replay or maybe storywise....

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #1257 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 23:44:11 »
Dragon Age: Origins
League of Legends
DOTA 2 (but I am complete trash so I stopped lol)
SC2:HoTS (till it stopped working on my laptop)
CS:GO
Soldier Front 2 Beta
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1258 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 01:12:09 »
SC:BW

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1259 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 12:15:54 »

Show Image

lol...

btw. i wonder if its worth it to get the complete pack if you already played all games. Is there any replay or maybe storywise....

To an extent. If you didn't do "everything" ie all the side missions and whatnot there are those. Obviously the story arc is the same but you can make minor choices (kill ashley or kalib. .  whatever his name was) that change dialogue/cutscenes.

I find the most fun comes from playing a completely different class (everybody just plays soldier)

Offline linziyi

• The one with many questions
« Reply #1260 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 12:17:40 »
Dwarf fortress anyone?   ;D
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

"Much to learn you still have" --Yoda

Offline yester64

« Reply #1261 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 19:08:13 »

Show Image

lol...

To an extent. If you didn't do "everything" ie all the side missions and whatnot there are those. Obviously the story arc is the same but you can make minor choices (kill ashley or kalib. .  whatever his name was) that change dialogue/cutscenes.

I find the most fun comes from playing a completely different class (everybody just plays soldier)

Actually i always played as female shepard and used vanguard as my class. So maybe next time as male, maybe. Well, i will wait on it till it drops in price.
Anyway, what dlc should i get. I mean are they all good or essential in a way? Oh and very important is the original ending worth seeing or should i install the patch (not sure if its installed automatically already).

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #1262 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 19:17:19 »

Show Image

lol...

Actually i always played as female shepard and used vanguard as my class. So maybe next time as male, maybe. Well, i will wait on it till it drops in price.
Anyway, what dlc should i get. I mean are they all good or essential in a way? Oh and very important is the original ending worth seeing or should i install the patch (not sure if its installed automatically already).

I would suggest not worrying about it and playing it with the patch. Nothing they did fundamentally changed the ending, it was just a couple of scenes and such from what I remember. None of the DLC is really needed, although from what I've read definitely get the last DLC they released for ME3, I hear it's just really fun.

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1263 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 23:37:36 »
I don't know about any of the DLCs, I only played the first two base games. I avoid Origin like the plague.

Maybe not the "right" place to ask, but while it's on my mind, I recently found out that "gamer" headphones are basically a fleece, and got a pair of "Studio" headphones. (light years beyond my Turtle Beach X17s) Does anybody know a low-cost USB connected volume knob that I could put on my desk to control. . . the volume?

All I want is a volume control knob, I don't need a whole amp/mixer setup. Like 10 dollars is about what i'm looking to spend. I expect if I can't find a pre-made I could try to figure out how to make one, as I've been looking for a project for the ~150 dollars worth of soldering equipment I bought and thus far haven't used :(

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #1264 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 10:10:28 »
I don't know about any of the DLCs, I only played the first two base games. I avoid Origin like the plague.

Maybe not the "right" place to ask, but while it's on my mind, I recently found out that "gamer" headphones are basically a fleece, and got a pair of "Studio" headphones. (light years beyond my Turtle Beach X17s) Does anybody know a low-cost USB connected volume knob that I could put on my desk to control. . . the volume?

All I want is a volume control knob, I don't need a whole amp/mixer setup. Like 10 dollars is about what i'm looking to spend. I expect if I can't find a pre-made I could try to figure out how to make one, as I've been looking for a project for the ~150 dollars worth of soldering equipment I bought and thus far haven't used :(

First thing that comes to mind is this, but it's like 35 bux....

http://www.provantage.com/griffin-technology-na16029~AGRFT0RM.htm

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1265 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 12:35:25 »
I had known about that unit. I like that it's multi-function, but I can't imagine what i'd use the other functions for. 40 bucks is still pretty steep either way.

I really can't imagine that there isn't a low cost device that consists of essentially enough programming to tell the computer what it is and if it wants the volume to go up or down, and a rotary dial to do so.

Kickstarter here we come.

Offline evolyn

« Reply #1266 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 16:51:39 »
iam playing
starcraft 2 Diamond Eu/Na
iplay dust an elysian tail
i play super metroid
i play legend of grimrock

and finaly i play league of legends were i can't get out of bronze on eu west jesus christ.
maybe someone is reading this can help me :P
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1267 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 17:16:10 »
Yeah, the fix for that bug is to switch to DOTA 2.

Offline evolyn

« Reply #1268 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 20:55:01 »

mhhh let me think
i let the 12copies of dota in my steam :P

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #1269 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 22:03:30 »

mhhh let me think
i let the 12copies of dota in my steam :P

Lol I'd play DOTA 2 if I didn't suck so bad at it D:. And be able to adjust my mouse sensitivity...
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1270 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 10:39:13 »
Yeah, I played for a couple months. It gets old, though, when the balance is so badly adjusted that you see somebody play the "character of the month" every single match (when I was playing it was drow and huskar. every. single. game.)

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #1271 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 14:56:48 »
I had known about that unit. I like that it's multi-function, but I can't imagine what i'd use the other functions for. 40 bucks is still pretty steep either way.

I really can't imagine that there isn't a low cost device that consists of essentially enough programming to tell the computer what it is and if it wants the volume to go up or down, and a rotary dial to do so.

Kickstarter here we come.

http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/products/22

This one seems to be pretty nice, probably gonna get it (tho more for video work)
But yeah, a simple volume knob would be nice (perhaps mute/un-mute on press).
IIRC pre Win7 we had hotkeys (Winkey+Something) for volume control,
but it seems it's gone now (?), makes things somewhat harder >.>

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1272 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 14:38:53 »
SC:BW

I ****ing hate dragoons.

Offline Rendom

« Reply #1273 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 17:48:39 »
dota 2, just cause

sup son ฏ\_(ツ)_/ฏ
QFR - MX Blue

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1274 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 21:25:49 »
trying to finish ME.

i am not a fan of RPG.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #1275 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 21:41:10 »
Also, this:

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1276 on: Sat, 22 June 2013, 21:48:56 »
dota 2, just cause

sup son ฏ\_(ツ)_/ฏ

I had a lot of fun playing, and then I realized every single game had leavers. :c

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #1277 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 00:21:24 »
Borderlands 2!

If anyone knows about what Badass Rank is...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1278 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 00:25:54 »
I see you've found the token glitch.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1279 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 00:35:09 »
I see you've found the token glitch.

I didn't find it, this happened last year, I just started playing one day and the game started spamming "challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging... challenge completed... wasn't so hard... that's that... one challenge down... wasn't so challenging..."

After a week or so of this going nonstop, it stopped, and I realized I have a few million badass tokens, so I figured I might as well use them, as a consolation prize from the non-stop Axton voice.

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1280 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 11:53:15 »
lol reminds me of

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1281 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 12:16:21 »
It was more like...

EXCEPT IT DIDN'T STOP.

Offline SeriouSSpotS

• 60% is love, 60% is life
« Reply #1282 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 14:49:10 »
Team fortress 2 mostly and a bit of Counter Strike  :p
QFR - MX black   |   Poker X - Panda Clears   |   Poker 2 - MX blue

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #1283 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 15:08:37 »
I can't get back into CS. At one point in my nerdlife about 7 years ago I was pretty darn good. Maybe not comp good but pubstomp good at least.

Nowadays i'm getting insulted by 14 year old micspammers who think they're hot **** because they shoot you with an awp, and bind retarded sayings to hotkeys so they can spam them as fast as humanly possible over and over when they get a bodyshot kill on you. Kind of destroys the experience.

Bonus points for the one guy who I told "Well I just play for fun" and he responded "LOL IF YOU LIKE DYING THAT'S FINE." I probably did the same retarded stuff when I was younger, but since I no longer have 6 hours a day to commit to playing a single video game, nor the ambition to do so now that I actually have a family who constantly want me to do stuff, I guess i'll just take it.

On the other hand I don't throw my gaming equipment nearly as much anymore, so it might be a good tradeoff.

Team fortress 2 mostly and a bit of Counter Strike  :p

TF2 died for me with the mann co update. Played a bit of that robot co-op mode, that was neat. . . but a lot of the new weapons are just retard teir. Very few are true sidegrades, and i'm sure that if I actually sat down and played today it would be almost a totally different game, and I wouldn't know what the hell was going on.

I'd like to redownload it and try to find a server that blocks the unlocks (or at least the majority of them. Some offer "different but balanced" gameplay, like the KGB, Kritzkreig or scottish resistance. Some are straight upgrades, aka hand holders like the black box, some are just conceptually retarded like the spycicle and the candy cane. . .then there are some "what were they THINKING" items that are either continually OP, or are stuck in some sort of buff/nerf limbo like the FaN/sandman where the core design of the item is so broken that it's simply unfixable in a team based multiplayer game.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 June 2013, 15:16:53 by Internetlad »

Offline SeriouSSpotS

• 60% is love, 60% is life
« Reply #1284 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 15:18:37 »
I am not very good at CS, I just have a game or two it every now and again. Spend most of my time dying. :P
QFR - MX black   |   Poker X - Panda Clears   |   Poker 2 - MX blue

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1285 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 20:55:50 »
I have been playing a bit of Borderlands 2 (also just got into the first one as well).

If anyone wants to play a bit, hit me up:  badwrench99 on steam.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline yester64

« Reply #1286 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 20:47:47 »
I am not very good at CS, I just have a game or two it every now and again. Spend most of my time dying. :P

Haven't found any game that i like to play online. Its nice to be able to, but most of the time they are flooded with jerks.
And, yes, i am horrible online. Thats why i gave up on CS, even though i bought the latest one but my reflexes truly suck now. I am more into rpgs or adventures. I just got me Deadly Premonition Directors Cut. Borderland 2 is on my list too. Played the first one and it was very addictive.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1287 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 23:02:20 »
New BL2 DLC drops today! Now I wish I hadn't ordered Chinese the other day, or I'd be playing it right now.

Offline evolyn

« Reply #1288 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 17:08:06 »
iam looking for someone who plays league of legends at eu west ?

Offline knotra

• I ญญญ♥ ⌂ ♫
« Reply #1289 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 05:21:10 »
starcraft 2, sims 3, league of legends.
Keyboards: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, Das Model S Ultimate Tactile Soft, Das Model S Professional Tactile Click, Corsair Vengeance K90, Steelseries 6gv2 Black Switch, Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 Soft Linear Action, Ducky DK9087 Shine II w/ Browns, Ducky DK9008 Shine II w/ Blues, WASD Keyboard v1 w/ Browns, Leopold FC200R Tacticle Touch, White Filco Majestouch-2 TKL Click Action, Ducky DK9008G2 PRO Dark Grey Version PBT w/ Clears, Realforce 87U Tenkeyless 45g White/Grey

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1290 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 19:09:32 »
just played some MP SC2HOTS for the 1st time in a while
Figured i'd take a page from Flash and Proxy Rax Marauders.

Opponent didn't appreciate it, QQed to me about Cheese and told me to go play LoL

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1291 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 16:30:08 »
Anyone playing the Dragon Quest X open beta? I can't talk to any of the other people because I can't read Japanese  :(

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1292 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:14:01 »
I play CSGO, dota 2 (current favorite), Gw2, TF2 (played a few seasons of comp, ESEA open high), and a few single player games.

I have a LoL account with over 800 games, but I'm better at dota, so I quit LoL. Best idea I've had in a while. I was so bad.

I'm the absolute worst cs player, I really never got into it, I mostly like to watch it.

Gw2 was my favorite until I left for Japan (had zap drop on me the day before I left LOL). I now prefer dota 2 because it's rather to watch. I can't play games here because I didn't bring a PC.

My TF2 career was short lived, as I really hated the game. I made a solid medic though. I still play it for ****s n giggles every now and then. Mostly when I get bored of farming gold in gw2.

EDIT: Accidentally a word.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:18:07 by TacticalStache »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1293 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:14:50 »
Anybody planning on joining the FFXIV reboot?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1294 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:18:26 »
Anybody planning on joining the FFXIV reboot?

im in it, ive been playing it for a while and enjoying it
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline yester64

« Reply #1295 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 21:44:52 »
Finished Mass Effect 3. Took me 38 hours and i think i was level 40.
Sadly, the ps3 version does have same lag issues and i hate if game designers don't let me skip scenes. Especially if you at the end and you want to try every choice. arrg...
Overall fun game, but as far as faces goes, it looked mostly like puppets which is a negative.
Did everyone enjoy the end? I think i liked red although blue has its charm too.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1296 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 21:46:10 »
i set up a minecraft server with some friends last week and thats been a ton of fun

also been playing a lot of cs go with my friends as well

the more i get into mechs, the less i game..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1297 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 02:04:00 »
Finished Mass Effect 3. Took me 38 hours and i think i was level 40.
Overall fun game, but as far as faces goes, it looked mostly like puppets which is a negative.

MY BRAND!

Offline feng

• * Vendor
« Reply #1298 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 12:06:22 »
Haven't played BF3 for a while since I'm busy with group buys lately. But still it's my favorite. I used to love COD series, but I really don't see any big improvement since COD 4. I hope BF4 will surprise me.

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #1299 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 12:47:23 »
Haven't played BF3 for a while since I'm busy with group buys lately. But still it's my favorite. I used to love COD series, but I really don't see any big improvement since COD 4. I hope BF4 will surprise me.

Ah..... Call of Duty.... the proverbial dead beaten horse....