geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

[opensource] GH80-3000 | Cherry G80-3000 replica

<< < (53/53)

cranon:
I've been following this project for years and now i have the perfect case and keycaps for it. Was wondering if any of you people have any spare pcb and component open for selling. Cheers

Vescovo Alessio:
OkOk, finally after a day of work I was able to program the three RGB LEDs of the REV.2 !  :p

I programmed a little bit of blue light for all three when the keyboard are connected and no locks are activated. When a lock is activated the related led becomes orange. Led 1 = Block Num; Led2 = B.Maiusc; Led3 = ScrLck. You can easily change the parameter of color modifying the file "gh80_3000_r2.C". Enjoy  ;D

Vescovo Alessio:

--- Quote from: cranon on Mon, 06 March 2023, 10:57:39 ---I've been following this project for years and now i have the perfect case and keycaps for it. Was wondering if any of you people have any spare pcb and component open for selling. Cheers

--- End quote ---

I have (few) very well made PCBs that I can sell. All the electronic components are already soldered, you have only to buy your favorite switches and solder it. Let's talk in private.  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version