Author Topic: just post aww  (Read 403808 times)

Offline Lingj

Re: just post aww
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 21:10:23 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #301 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 05:59:16 »

Yes, I know it's not real.  BUt it is cute :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #302 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 06:43:00 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #303 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 05:22:41 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #304 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 20:59:26 »

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #305 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 21:33:29 »

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #306 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 00:36:07 »
one of our german shepherds and her puppies :)

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #307 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 00:37:20 »
one of our german shepherds and her puppies :)

this was her last litter about 2-3 years ago.

Show Image

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline divito

« Reply #308 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 05:07:55 »
This thread makes me want kitties again.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #309 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 12:36:40 »
Join the kitty side...

Offline iri

« Reply #310 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 03:43:18 »
i am vice rowdy today.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #311 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 04:38:14 »

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 05:35:20 »
I see you, and raise you one kitteh :D

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #313 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 06:32:55 »
a bby turtl :3
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #314 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 02:12:52 »
turtles!
75169-0

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #315 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 04:15:35 »
Ninja + Turtles = ??

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #316 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 05:44:35 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #317 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 02:05:01 »

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #318 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:01:47 »

Teacup kittens are thing lol...
I don't really know why you want one. They cant' jump, they rely on you for everything, I want my kitten to grow up lol. I like larger cats that can jump and hold their own.

Offline iri

« Reply #319 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 04:04:02 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #320 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 06:22:00 »
75547-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #321 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 06:52:41 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #322 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:10:15 »

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #323 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:24:21 »
HOLY CRA- D'AWWWWW!!!!!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #324 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 05:20:07 »
76031-0

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #325 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 17:12:24 »

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #326 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 01:12:41 »

« Last Edit: Mon, 01 September 2014, 01:46:39 by The Mad Professor »
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #327 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 05:15:06 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #328 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 12:17:48 »
im just posting a link and no video, this is so cute you'll probably die, not for the weak hearted
http://thecutestofthecute.tumblr.com/post/96367036020/the-babies-are-getting-antsy-oh-my
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #329 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 14:49:46 »

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #330 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 14:52:03 »

I... I just can't stop crying at this Thai insurance commercial.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #331 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:18:40 »
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #332 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:30:07 »

Holy crap. This one is straight in the feels. Partly because the "dad" in the commercial does such a great job.

Here is another good one. Try not to cry like a little *****. '

Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #333 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 16:18:01 »

Holy crap. This one is straight in the feels. Partly because the "dad" in the commercial does such a great job.

Here is another good one. Try not to cry like a little *****. '

Tried. Failed. I'm done.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #334 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:38:48 »
Thanks guys, can't read my screen now :(

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #335 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 18:52:51 »
Right in the feels...

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #336 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 19:12:07 »
It's not real.
Didn't feel a thing.
 :p

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #337 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:19:14 »

Am I the only one who finds that to be f***ed up and totally lacking taste? ...

Offline divito

« Reply #338 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 09:39:28 »
Am I the only one who finds that to be f***ed up and totally lacking taste? ...

Definitely strange given Western standards probably, but I wouldn't call it ****ed up or lacking taste.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #339 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 03:49:48 »
76397-0

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #340 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 20:33:11 »
(Attachment Link)
Haha. Apparently Australia is a little bit warm for a malamute. I can hear that puppy right now saying "sweet relief". :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #341 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 20:52:42 »
(Attachment Link)
Haha. Apparently Australia is a little bit warm for a malamute. I can hear that puppy right now saying "sweet relief". :)

No idea where that photo came from, btw.  Not mine :p

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #342 on: Sun, 07 September 2014, 20:56:05 »
(Attachment Link)

No idea where that photo came from, btw.  Not mine :p
It's just fun to think of a malamute climbing into a freezer for relief down under. :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #343 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 06:02:28 »

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #344 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 07:06:09 »

A joey and a baby wombat:
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 September 2014, 07:08:06 by The Mad Professor »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #345 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 05:58:03 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #346 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 07:08:30 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #347 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 06:05:58 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #348 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 05:36:50 »

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #349 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 18:25:12 »
Right in the feels!