Author Topic: just post aww  (Read 401829 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: just post aww
« Reply #400 on: Wed, 31 December 2014, 06:32:21 »
I wish there was a pet that's huggable (not a fish).. that could live really long.. and doesn't smell bad, or at least can take a shower everyday..
Show Image

Galápagos Tortoise?  It would outlive you :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #401 on: Wed, 31 December 2014, 06:38:57 »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #402 on: Thu, 01 January 2015, 02:06:08 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #403 on: Thu, 01 January 2015, 09:17:14 »
the one in the upper right corner was my avatar here a while ago.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #404 on: Thu, 01 January 2015, 09:50:33 »
(Attachment Link)

Rabbits are not as domesticated as cats and dogs..  they're wild and won't wuv you..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #405 on: Fri, 02 January 2015, 17:32:42 »

Offline iri

« Reply #406 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 07:09:28 »
that's how iri looks after a good dinner:

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #407 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 20:37:33 »

Offline bowji

• Came for the Keycaps, stayed for the community.
« Reply #408 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 20:52:21 »
               FREE GIRLDC!!     코리안 스레드

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #410 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 17:34:41 »
Awww, what the poor Cherry engineer is forced by the marketdroids to say:

(you can stop after nineteen seconds)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #411 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 02:13:47 »
im so glad this thread exists
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #412 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 03:16:32 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #413 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 03:55:14 »
86685-0

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #414 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 04:02:10 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #415 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 03:02:07 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #416 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 03:30:06 »

Offline iri

« Reply #417 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 03:54:41 »
everything that rowdy posts in this thread i forward immediately to my wife.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #418 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 04:02:55 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #419 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 04:13:44 »

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #420 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 12:49:24 »

I couldn't help myself  ^-^

Offline Nover

« Reply #421 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 13:02:23 »
SSK, Ducky YOTD

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #422 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 19:36:34 »

Offline iri

« Reply #423 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 06:02:19 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #424 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 06:29:39 »
Show Image

Someone really schooled that cat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #425 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 01:59:20 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #426 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 13:12:51 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #427 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 12:14:15 »

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #428 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 04:12:15 »

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #429 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 15:09:09 »
New rabbit after our old one, Gandalf died. Daughter named this one Pikachu after playing the Pokemon games on her 3DS. :D

The rabbit is pretty cute, too. Heh.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #430 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:01:30 »
^ Condolences on your loss, and congratulations on your new addition.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #431 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 03:56:55 »

Offline iri

« Reply #432 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 04:09:48 »
rowdy isn't HHKB Hapster
rowdy is Aww Poster

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #433 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 15:22:59 »
rowdy isn't HHKB Hapster
rowdy is Aww Poster

I know a few people who might put that slightly differently :p

Offline iri

« Reply #434 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 15:58:41 »
yeah i guess. you are at 15998 now :D

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #435 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 17:33:35 »
Post Op Aww
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #436 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 17:35:54 »
Best wishes for a speedy recovery :)

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #437 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 18:09:11 »
Best wishes for a speedy recovery :)

Thanks a lot, she had surgery on Her ACL and patella. :(
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #438 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 04:06:47 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #439 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 04:06:04 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #440 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 04:10:58 »

Also this: [size=78%]http://imgur.com/a/JAEgl[/size]

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #441 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 08:06:01 »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #442 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 08:08:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Also this: [size=78%]http://imgur.com/a/JAEgl[/size]

Lovely little dawgie.  I have one that looks a lot like that, but she is probably a bit bigger because she is not a border collie.  She is a mutt who is super excited about life, but she weighs about 70Lbs, so she is a bit of a wrecking ball at times.  :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #443 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 04:05:25 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #444 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 04:24:24 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #445 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 03:59:43 »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #446 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 16:16:24 »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #447 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 18:20:30 »
New rabbit after our old one, Gandalf died. Daughter named this one Pikachu after playing the Pokemon games on her 3DS. :D

Show Image

Show Image

The rabbit is pretty cute, too. Heh.

This really brings back memories of my rabbit Lola that died in September. Here she is.
90879-0
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #448 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 19:06:20 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 03:40:54 »