Author Topic: CHERRY switches have NEW stems, supersmooth!  (Read 127996 times)

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: new cherry keyboards have supersmooth switches
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:53:34 »
Maybe I'm not searching correctly, but the listings at B&H, Walmart, and Amazon are all ISO, not ANSI.

I did, however, find one on newegg.   :thumb:

Like Giorgi pointed out, they're using the stock pictures that Cherry makes available. Cherry will use the ISO model for stock pictures because they're a German company. Here in Europe we are used to having it the other way.

An easy way to find the layout you're looking for is to use the model number from the PDF datasheet
http://www.cherry.de/cid/compact_keyboards_G80-1800.htm?rdeLocationAttr=0&rdeLocaleAttr=en&switch=true

I see, that makes sense.  I'm going to assume that these have a similar cheap case quality like the current G80-3000?  I love the looks of them, and I drool over the light gray one, but I don't want to get my hopes up over cheap/flimsy plastic.   Also, these are PCB mounted switches, correct?  Might be worth the money to get that color of case, plus unique layout, plus updated switches :)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: [new pictures] cherry linear switches have different stems, supersmooth!
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:57:45 »
It isn't surprising that Cherry has upped their game, considering the competition that's been sneaking up behind them, and the widespread opinions that some other, less expensive MX-style switches have surpassed them.

I can't speak for their other colours, but the Gateron Blacks in the inexpensive Chinese board I recently acquired are what I'd call perfect—noticeably heavier than (too-light, IMHO) Reds, but not quite as heavy as Cherry's Blacks (which I find tiring). And they're s-m-o-o-t-h.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:13:40 »
I see, that makes sense.  I'm going to assume that these have a similar cheap case quality like the current G80-3000?  I love the looks of them, and I drool over the light gray one, but I don't want to get my hopes up over cheap/flimsy plastic.   Also, these are PCB mounted switches, correct?  Might be worth the money to get that color of case, plus unique layout, plus updated switches :)

Yes. They are PCB mounted and incredibly flimsy. When I opened mine up the first time, both of the plastic pins that hold the PCB in place broke. The material is incredibly brittle. I still think the G80-1800 is the coolest looking keyboard and I'm glad I bought it. When I switch out the PCB I'll probably put in some sound dampeners and add some weight to it.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:25:19 »
When Cherry introduced Cherry MX Nature White, that's when the linear stems got a revamp. I managed to grab some non-RGB housing Cherry Nature whites last year at computex and they have the new "notched" back on the stem, which happens to be the same as found on silent switches. I wasn't able to confirm if it was an MX Nature white exclusive or not, but now that black stems have it, I would assume Reds do as well.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 19:33:35 »
When Cherry introduced Cherry MX Nature White, that's when the linear stems got a revamp.
fockstha
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 21:29:23 »
Thanks for the image of the updated stems

Something worth noting is that the newer stems won't work with gateron housing that have the black bottom, but will work with milk bottoms
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 22:10:33 »

Something worth noting is that the newer stems won't work with gateron housing that have the black bottom, but will work with milk bottoms

Why is that?
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 22:15:52 »
Got a pic of a black bottom gateron? I'm wondering if its got some extra bracing that interferes with the new coat-tails of the cherry stems:
new cherry silver bottom vs. old cherry clear bottom - same to me:
http://i.imgur.com/rJERl65.jpg
-Dana

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 22:16:43 »
No need to hunt for vintage blacks anymore, you'll soon be able to purchase the best linear switch - Cherry Silvers easily online from a retailer.

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 00:05:36 »
Man I wish I would've saw this thread earlier. I just ordered everything for a 60% build from Sentraq about 5 hrs. ago & went with Gat blacks because of hearing they are smoother than Cherry's. BUT I got FC660M with Cherry blacks about a month ago that is just a dream to type on. I mean this thing is super smooth & very quiet, it actually surprised me compared to other Cherry switches I own & Cherry blacks I've tried before.

I suspect the switches in my 660M are the newer ones after reading this post. Kinda wish I would've went with Cherry switches for my new build now. Oh well, I never tried Gat blacks & find Cherry blacks to be a bit light. I got 80g gold springs to swap out the 50g springs in the Gats before I assemble it, so I'm kinda creating a different beast altogether for my 1st build. ;)

Offline robbles

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 15:39:46 »
No need to hunt for vintage blacks anymore, you'll soon be able to purchase the best linear switch - Cherry Silvers easily online from a retailer.

Sounds like mk.com still doesn't know when they will be getting the switches in. I honestly have never tried MX linear after focusing my journey on their tactile/clicky switches. Found my love for tactility in Topre. Hoping I find my love for linear in MX. But now there are so many choices!
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 15:55:25 »
Does this only apply to linear stems?

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 02:51:35 »

I'm pretty sure it applies to all the different stem types from Cherry's newest batches. At  least on Winkeyless.kr they say they have blacks, blues, clears, & browns with the new stems. http://winkeyless.kr/product/cherry-mx-switchs/ Unless I am misunderstanding what they mean by their product description, but I don't see why they would refer to the switches as "New MX black/blue/clear/brown Slider Switches (PCB Mounted)" otherwise. They don't sell used switches that I know of & if they did it would most likely be cleaned up vintage black/blues which I'm sure would be clearly marked & much more expensive.

Sounds like mk.com still doesn't know when they will be getting the switches in. I honestly have never tried MX linear after focusing my journey on their tactile/clicky switches. Found my love for tactility in Topre. Hoping I find my love for linear in MX. But now there are so many choices!

I'd inquire over at http://winkeyless.kr/ as I believe they have Cherrys with the new sliders. I don't think they offer silvers yet though if that is the specific switches you are looking for.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 March 2017, 18:19:26 by Rob27shred »

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 08:56:54 »
While I like MX silent I find them just as scratchy as reds. For that reason I still prefer Gateron reds.

Sorry for your problems.
You suck, dude.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 10:10:05 »
While I like MX silent I find them just as scratchy as reds. For that reason I still prefer Gateron reds.

Sorry for your problems.
You suck, dude.

:eek:

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 15:56:17 »
i have a whole set of silent reds, lubed, and 62g springs. They are glass smooth and probably one of my favorite sets of linears. I dont get any scratchy feeling with them, even for the non-lubed ones.
-Dana

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 17:25:53 »
I recieved some ergo-clears in December and they are not as scratchy as I was anticipating so this makes sense!

Offline Merranza

« Reply #67 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 00:37:57 »
If I can add to this thread:

I'm coming from the original K70 RGB with reds. I recently tried a rapidfire RGB and a LUX RGB with reds and both have a much nicer keypress feel than my original K70. The keys are smoother, quiter and more importantly, definitely feel more stable and less woobly.

Finally kept the LUX as I do not like the silver switches (small travel and heavier switch... the higher actuation point is nice but unless you press the key very slowly, you will not notice the difference under normal usage.

There's a noticeable difference with these new stems.

Offline wodan

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 05:36:30 »
I recently got a batch of MX clears with production date jan.2017

They aren't quite as smooth as late 90s Clears but they appear a LOT smoother than late 2000 Clears which wouldn't even feel smooth with a good lube job ...

Cherry renaissance?

On the other hand, i never felt like there was any shortage in great Vintage Blacks or even Vintage Clears.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 13:28:44 »
I just don't understand how Cherry can sit there, with presumably a warehouse full of MX Clear stems and springs from blues, reds, and browns and not say to themselves "Hell, we should sell these together. ZealPC gets $0.75-0.85/switch. No reason we can't offer them as a special order item at $0.55 and make a killing."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 13:44:19 »
I just don't understand how Cherry can sit there, with presumably a warehouse full of MX Clear stems and springs from blues, reds, and browns and not say to themselves "Hell, we should sell these together. ZealPC gets $0.75-0.85/switch. No reason we can't offer them as a special order item at $0.55 and make a killing."

That's about what they sell for retail. You can order cherry switches wholesale for under $0.30 a switch, but you have to order... can't remember if it's 100K or a million of them. You can get them in any color with any weight, though.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #71 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 10:32:26 »
So I caved & order a batch of 65 Cherry blacks for my next project as well. :-\ I ordered them from Switchtop so hopefully they are ones with the newer stems & show up around the same time as everything I ordered from Sentraq does. When I get everything I'll post some comparisons of them vs Gat blacks since I'll have a few of each left over.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #72 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 10:46:16 »
scratchy is SUBJECTIVE..

so.. no video can be made of this.
No, I think scratchiness is one of the few things that aren't actually subjective. It's even measurable.

+1

It's fine to say scratchiness is relative.

It's possible to say anything subjectively though, despite still being measurable.

Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline menuhin

« Reply #73 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 11:11:06 »
I want to find out if it's just a single batch or that the whole process has been updated.
Logic wants that you don't make new tooling for just one batch.
Which is part of why I want to find out if it's actually because of new tooling :p . Or if this applies to all manufacturing plants!

Basically we have no idea of what has caused this change or or widespread it is, so I think that'd be a good thing to find out first xD . There's so many keyboard myths already in the community :p . I think this is a really interesting find though, basically I just want to know more about it. It'd be great if they did actually improve their process in some way because that'd be really cool.

Where the heck did you find one in ANSI layout?
In the US, you can find G80-1800 in ANSI with black switches in a lot of online stores; BH Photo, Walmart and eBay to mention some. Am I missing something here?

Maybe I'm not searching correctly, but the listings at B&H, Walmart, and Amazon are all ISO, not ANSI.

I did, however, find one on newegg.   :thumb:

they're using the wrong picture

these are ansi:
light gray case
ean: 4025112064937

black case
ean: 4025112064975

(Attachment Link)

I'm pretty sure it applies to all the different stem types from Cherry's newest batches. At  least on Winkeyless.kr they say they have blacks, blues, clears, & browns with the new stems. http://winkeyless.kr/product/cherry-mx-switchs/ Unless I am misunderstanding what they mean by their product description, but I don't see why they would refer to the switches as "New MX black/blue/clear/brown Slider Switches (PCB Mounted)" otherwise. They don't sell used switches that I know of & if they did it would most likely be cleaned up vintage black/blues which I'm sure would be clearly marked & much more expensive.

I'd inquire over at http://winkeyless.kr/ as I believe they have Cherrys with the new sliders. I don't think they offer silvers yet though if that is the specific switches you are looking for.

These can be documented more clearly and thoroughly, as in:
  • Whenever all or only a few specific Cherry factories are already producing these switches with new stems?
  • Does this new stem design (or some aspects of it) apply to all models of Cherry switches?
  • If I am to get a new keyboard, what model / production numbers will point me to a board with some of these new switches?
  • If I am to get some of these new Cherry switches, which model(s) should I get and from which providers can I get them from?

By the way, is the new Gateron (non-Milky housing) switches as smooth as their older Milky counterparts?
Now that's interesting!
I hope Cherry's revision is the result of some careful work.
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 12:42:40 »
just got my mx blacks in for my gh60

defo smoother than the reds in my kbt pure
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 08:33:21 »

Where did you buy them from?

I can confirm that the new stems are really smooth, got them from Sen's gb. I never tried Vintage switches, are these new smooth switches just like them? Even better?

I'm really hoping to get more, but I have a feeling many places will still have the old versions in stock, and Winkeyless charges a hefty price for them. Other sites at least give you a better price for bulk.

Offline need

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 09:17:43 »

I can confirm that the new stems are really smooth, got them from Sen's gb. I never tried Vintage switches, are these new smooth switches just like them? Even better?

I'm really hoping to get more, but I have a feeling many places will still have the old versions in stock, and Winkeyless charges a hefty price for them. Other sites at least give you a better price for bulk.

Can you do a close-up sound recording?

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 10:41:07 »

I don't have anything but a phone to record sounds.

I understand why you may be skeptical, but these new linears are honestly very smooth with no scratchiness. Smoother then the Gaterons I have. Maybe someone can send Chryos some since he made a video comparing them last time.

Looking forward to getting some more soon.

Edit: Why don't you buy a lone switch from Winkeyless to test it out? I can't imagine shipping being that costly, if it is just email him for a quote. :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 March 2017, 10:43:42 by Unforgivable »

Offline dante

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 10:44:04 »
I remember people getting all bent out of shape once the clones arrived; but truth be told I doubt Cherry would have gotten off their asses if they hadn't shown up.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 10:53:32 »
I remember people getting all bent out of shape once the clones arrived; but truth be told I doubt Cherry would have gotten off their asses if they hadn't shown up.

I think of it this way - Their thought was "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Which is why their switches have been the same way for a while.

I think they're making so many sales regardless, that they don't care if the enthusiasts are using other switches. Many of the stock boards that are sold still use Cherry. However, once they started making new molds for their new switches they thought "why not" and started using the new molds. That's just my theory of course.

Offline falkentyne

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 12:36:58 »

Can you stop annoying people ask them for SOUND RECORDINGS?  not everyone here is rich and capable of recording sounds.  Why don't you just buy the switch yourself since you think we're all lying to you?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 13:23:25 »

bought them from mechanicalkeyboards

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 15:57:31 »
Can you stop annoying people ask them for SOUND RECORDINGS?  not everyone here is rich and capable of recording sounds.  Why don't you just buy the switch yourself since you think we're all lying to you?
You mean "rich = has $5 for a mic" and "capable of recording sounds = is fundamentally computer-literate"?

Then, not everyone is "rich" enough to blindly purchase any switches, that show up in the market.

Offline DuckNorris

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 16:07:36 »
You mean "rich = has $5 for a mic" and "capable of recording sounds = is fundamentally computer-literate"?

Then, not everyone is "rich" enough to blindly purchase any switches, that show up in the market.

Actually people even complain in youtube how the sound is not good enough from those $5 mics and they can't hear the switches that well. Like I am not even kidding.

Offline Prince Valiant

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 17:14:44 »
A $5 mic probably isn't going to cut it unless the difference between the sounds is substantial. A decent mic and interface is going to cost a good amount more than $5.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 17:30:33 »
Nah. I've just tried recording a few switches with a Zalman ZM-Mic1 ($5.99 on Amazon) plugged into the on-board audio on my old thinkpad, and it's alright. I have a couple of really ****ty $2 mics from DX.com and they work too, if you know what you're doing.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 18:23:03 »
If someone can send me one or more of these new switches, I can show quite a lot of details on them now, including extreme close-up pictures and a sound test.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline robbles

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 18:41:05 »
If someone can send me one or more of these new switches, I can show quite a lot of details on them now, including extreme close-up pictures and a sound test.

Yesssssss. Someone please deliver. Excited to see how the new gear changes your videos.
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline need

« Reply #88 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 19:14:53 »

Can you stop annoying me to get a switch? not everyone here is rich and capable of buying a switch and get it shipped from god-knows-where.

(Following your logic, that is.)
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 March 2017, 19:16:59 by need »

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 03:31:40 »
I can confirm SwitchTop has the new blacks http://www.switchtop.com/product/cherry-mx-switches I Just Got a batch in from them today & had them open. Not sure if all their Cherry switches are the new ones though. These new blacks are smoother than Gateron black IMHO, I got both today & decided to go with the Cherrys after some comparison. I swapped the springs out for 80g ones, it didn't affect the smoothness in any way but definitely made them a bit heavier than I expected. All in all I am digging the heavier linear feel so far. ;D
163811-0
163813-1

Where you located at Chyros? I'm in the US & would be willing to send one your way for testing as long as it's feasible for me to do so. I would offer more but only have 3 switches left over from my build. PM me when you have a chance & we can figure a way to get one to you if you still need one. :thumb:

« Last Edit: Fri, 24 March 2017, 03:35:40 by Rob27shred »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 04:35:32 »
Has anyone found any new mx-clears with the notch in the stems?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 04:55:27 »
Do you have a picture of said notch?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 05:26:38 »

I personally don't,  but other people in the thread have posted some.

Just wondering if new mx-clears are being made with this new process.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #93 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 08:46:54 »

I personally don't,  but other people in the thread have posted some.

Just wondering if new mx-clears are being made with this new process.

I believe Cherry revised all the their MX switches with the new stems, but have only seen blacks with them in the wild so far.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 03:52:08 »
Finally I managed to record the sound of the switches. Good audio definition, but the volume is a little low.

* Cherry.mp3 (8131.7 kB - downloaded 255 times.)

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #95 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 08:32:56 »
Cherry states that there is only one kind of cherry mx blacks.

At this point, the mistery remains:
- they lie (unrealistic)
- they ignore that there is a new cherry mx black switch
- my pictures are fake
- I received a test product (again, unrealistic, since there are many in the wild)

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 08:43:00 »

- they lie (unrealistic)
- my pictures are fake
- I received a test product (again, unrealistic, since there are many in the wild)

I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #97 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 08:44:43 »

- they lie (unrealistic)
- my pictures are fake

Other possibilities:
- Cherry's statement is made by a technically uninformed person
- Cherry's statement is a strategic and diplomatic statement, doesn't count as a lie
- Cherry implies all previous versions are non-authentic test products, but just doesn't say that out loud, so the statement is still true
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline Rob27shred

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 09:12:04 »

- they lie (unrealistic)
- my pictures are fake

Not sure why Cherry is denying their existence? Me, you, & other's have had them in our hands & been inside of the revised switches. Unless my pics are fake as well... I just sent one to Chyros today so we'll see what his take is in a few days.

Offline justinmtype

« Reply #99 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 09:34:49 »

- they lie (unrealistic)
- my pictures are fake

Why would they lie?

And what exactly is the difference in stems?