Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1615294 times)

Offline tikhonovdanya

Re: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)
« Reply #6100 on: Tue, 20 September 2016, 14:34:14 »
As you can see GH60 can be black even in rev C  ;)

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/291879779784

Offline durandalx

« Reply #6101 on: Tue, 20 September 2016, 18:30:37 »
PM incoming to you, SpAmRaY, regarding change of address.  Thanks!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6102 on: Tue, 20 September 2016, 20:11:42 »
PM incoming to you, SpAmRaY, regarding change of address.  Thanks!
Got it and replied.

A couple more orders shipped out today.

Quite a few invoices have been sent that need paid.

And I'm getting down to orders I can't ship due to not having any DIY kits.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #6103 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 08:19:32 »
Quick update -- I received my proxy bundle from Samwisekoi. I'm in the process of sorting it out and I hope to begin building orders this weekend.

I plan to take each order one-by-one and I'll confirm shipping information and then invoice you for the shipping. Once your shipping is paid, I'll ship you your order.  :cool:

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6104 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 10:23:02 »
Quick update -- I received my proxy bundle from Samwisekoi. I'm in the process of sorting it out and I hope to begin building orders this weekend.

I plan to take each order one-by-one and I'll confirm shipping information and then invoice you for the shipping. Once your shipping is paid, I'll ship you your order.  :cool:

Oh, great news!

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #6105 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 10:25:13 »

Thank you Mashby! Hope things are slowly getting better :)

Offline Trueno86

« Reply #6106 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 12:25:31 »

Awesome!  Thanks for taking this on!!

Offline JBert

« Reply #6107 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 16:09:50 »
I wonder how the European proxy bundle is doing. My Poker has been acting up a lot and could do with a new controller...
IBM Model F XT + Soarer's USB Converter || Cherry G80-3000/Clears

The storage list:
IBM Model F AT || Cherry G80-3000/Blues || Compaq MX11800 (Cherry brown, bizarre layout) || IBM KB-8923 (model M-style RD) || G81-3010 Hxx || BTC 5100C || G81-3000 Sxx || Atari keyboard (?)

Currently ignored by: nobody?

Disclaimer: we don\'t help you save money on [strike]keyboards[/strike] hardware, rather we make you feel less bad about your expense.
[/SIZE]

Offline fl0w3n

« Reply #6108 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 21:09:39 »
I want to encourage anyone who paid money who has not been contacted please let us know you are owed an order.

I can't speak for the other guys but personally I'll do whatever I can to help people get what they ordered however most if not all of the parts have already been sorted into shipments for the individual proxies based on the information we have. Hopefully we will get them soon so we can start shipping things out.

Having said that the hard truth is

-some orders simply won't be fulfilled; at best until we get a majority of orders out and find we have extras or possibly not at all due to not having the proper information and/or parts
 -not everyone who does get an order will get everything they ordered

Some parts were never ordered (just a reminder the money is long gone and that has nothing to do with any of us currently involved), other parts have already been found out to be short on amount and as has been mentioned we are limited by the information we have been given to work from.

The names that have been posted in this thread are the only names the CONUS proxies have an order on record for.

Don't give up hope, we all want this to succeed as best it can.  8)

I just updated myself from April (my last post) to today, and it appears I should still be waiting on a email from HoffmanMyster for my information confirmation.  I have yet to receive that.  It appears he has all the supplies now, and my name is 16th on his list. 

Also, does anyone care to just give a brief recap of what the hell happened from start to finish?

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #6109 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 10:49:47 »
I wonder how the European proxy bundle is doing. My Poker has been acting up a lot and could do with a new controller...

Yep my D key is half dead. Bunny / Sam any update on the EU shipments?

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #6110 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 11:01:37 »
I want to encourage anyone who paid money who has not been contacted please let us know you are owed an order.

I can't speak for the other guys but personally I'll do whatever I can to help people get what they ordered however most if not all of the parts have already been sorted into shipments for the individual proxies based on the information we have. Hopefully we will get them soon so we can start shipping things out.

-some orders simply won't be fulfilled; at best until we get a majority of orders out and find we have extras or possibly not at all due to not having the proper information and/or parts

Some parts were never ordered (just a reminder the money is long gone and that has nothing to do with any of us currently involved), other parts have already been found out to be short on amount and as has been mentioned we are limited by the information we have been given to work from.

The names that have been posted in this thread are the only names the CONUS proxies have an order on record for.

I just updated myself from April (my last post) to today, and it appears I should still be waiting on a email from HoffmanMyster for my information confirmation.  I have yet to receive that.  It appears he has all the supplies now, and my name is 16th on his list. 

Also, does anyone care to just give a brief recap of what the hell happened from start to finish?

I'll give it my best shot. Other people can chime in and correct me please?

Buy was running, WFD was supposed to run manufacturing, looks like jdcarpe did management of orders to some degree, TJ collected money at request of JD. Switches were being bought from 7-bit and seperately.

WFD goes silent and dissapears(Page 55-60ish?) after prototypes are needed to be made for a 3rd time (possible cause of less money later on?). Luckily, TJ was the one who collected money (iirc, he had a paypal account built for it given that he'd done bigger buys like Klaxon before). People rallied and got stuff built anyways and all shipped to TJ. PCBs were built but some of the shipping was not paid for. People ragged on TJ. TJ decided he had no interest in actually making buy happen anymore (due to personal attacks and/or other? Not entirely sure. Frankly, TJ signed on to originally just take money, but WFD pulling a houdini ****ed him over. TJ actually agreed to take on a herculean part of the work of the buy before people started attacking him.) Buy goes silent in terms of movement for months and months. Buy is considered lost.

Bunny (at this point, somewhat knowledgeable in salvaging dead GBs unfortunately), Matt3o and komar managed to get ahold of TJ, and get **** moving again. Managed to get TJ to release all the components/money, got the boards shipped to the EU. Komar shipps bunny switches as well. (around page 95 of this thread). Matt3o takes over getting stuff through the US. When Bunny gets the $$$ it's MUCH less than it should be (never sure that was sorted out). Samwisekoi agrees to sort out everything that's shipped to him, which turns out to be a crapton of things, but not everything that was ordered is there, AND weird things like mixed clears/whites have occurred. A call is made for people to take on some of the load, Spamray, Hoffman and Mashby agree to take charge of that (as well as I'm sure multiple other people volunteered, but they were all chosen because they're known to get things done).

Samwise sorts all the things, and mails them to the proxies. Spamray and Hoff are working through what they get. Mashby's shipment was mis-shipped at some point, and has just arrived, but he's been dealing with life stuff due to all the flooding that's been going on in the south.

All of the people up above (besides WFD, but tbh....**** WFD) have pretty much saved this GB from turning into vapor at some point, and should be thanked for that. There's also a lot of side stuff that had to do with stabs not being available, then IvanIvanovitch got those handled. So props to him too.

Edit: I've been reading through and updating as stuff gets clearer. Also, I've been getting angrier as i've been reading through the bull**** in the high 70s, early 80s of this thread.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 September 2016, 15:09:07 by kravlin »

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #6111 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 14:07:30 »

Buy was running, WFD was supposed to run manufacturing, looks like jdcarpe did management of orders to some degree, TJ collected money. Switches were being bought from 7-bit.

WFD goes silent and dissapears(Page 55-60ish?) after prototypes are needed to be made for a 3rd time (possible cause of less money later on?). Luckily, TJ was the one who collected money (iirc, he had a paypal account built for it given that he'd done bigger buys like Klaxon before). People rallied and got stuff built anyways and all shipped to TJ. PCBs were built but some of the shipping was not paid for. People ragged on TJ. TJ decided he had no interest in actually making buy happen anymore (due to personal attacks and/or laziness/other? Not entirely sure. Frankly, TJ signed on to originally just take money, but WFD pulling a houdini ****ed him over.) Buy goes silent in terms of movement for months and months. Buy is considered lost.

Bunny (at this point, somewhat knowledgeable in salvaging dead GBs, sadly), Matt3o and komar managed to get ahold of TJ, and get **** moving again. Managed to get TJ to release all the components/money, got the boards shipped to the EU. Komar shipps bunny switches as well. (around page 95 of this thread). Matt3o takes over getting stuff through the US. When Bunny gets the $$$ it's MUCH less than it should be (never sure that was sorted out). Samwisekoi agrees to sort out everything that's shipped to him, which turns out to be a crapton of things, but not everything that was ordered is there, AND weird things like mixed clears/whites have occurred.) A call is made for people to take on some of the load, Spamray, Hoffman and Mashby agree to take charge of that.

Samwise sorts all the things, and mails them to the proxies. Spamray and Hoff are working through what they get. Mashby's shipment was mis-shipped at some point, and has just arrived, but he's been dealing with life stuff due to all the flooding that's been going on in the south.

All of the people up above have pretty much saved this GB from turning into vapor at some point, and should be thanked for that.

Edit: I've been reading through and updating as stuff gets clearer.
The Aristocrats!

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #6112 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 14:36:56 »
Is Bunny still active? How are the EU orders coming along?
I PM'd him a while ago about an address change, he never replied.

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #6113 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 15:11:11 »
Bunny has a new kid, but has been pretty good about responding as far as I'm concerned. He's still working on fixing the whole TFR debacle, and I bet he gets a ton of PMs.

He was online earlier today too according to his profile.

Edit: he's also waiting on plates, etc from the US. He shipped PCBs and whatever else to people who asked over the last several months, but was only able to ship what was on hand.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 September 2016, 15:20:24 by kravlin »

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #6114 on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 21:30:02 »
I received my GH60 today.. It was packed extremely well... Thank you SpAmRaY!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6115 on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 21:47:11 »
I received my GH60 today.. It was packed extremely well... Thank you SpAmRaY!
Good to hear.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #6116 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 01:37:17 »
Uhhhh any word hoff?
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Glissant

« Reply #6117 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 18:22:39 »
Got to go over my order and try to put some boards together today. Everything I ordered was there so that's excellent. Everything came perfectly packed so that's great. Thank you very much to everybody involved in salvaging this group buy as well as is possible.
The PCB stabilizers and the stabilizer wires are turning out to be a little bit of a nightmare though. The wires are bent in such a way that it makes it impossible for me to use them with any plate that I have, aluminum or acrylic. And the stabilizers are unfortunately a little incompatible with the GH60 rev.c, so I have to get some washers for a few spots on the board to avoid shorting the board.
Rather minor "issues" compared to where this buy was heading for a while, so again thank everybody so very much for their hard work and dedication to getting this group buy out of the way.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6118 on: Sun, 25 September 2016, 22:47:42 »
If anyone knows @Dubsgalore or @codyeatworld have them either PM me or reply to my email about their GH60 orders they were both supposed to reply to me months ago and never have.

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #6119 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 00:29:29 »
If anyone knows @Dubsgalore or @codyeatworld have them either PM me or reply to my email about their GH60 orders they were both supposed to reply to me months ago and never have.

I pinged dubs on steam, hopefully you get an answer soon. looks like he was online earlier today.

Offline fl0w3n

« Reply #6120 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 20:08:00 »

Buy was running, WFD was supposed to run manufacturing, looks like jdcarpe did management of orders to some degree, TJ collected money. Switches were being bought from 7-bit.

WFD goes silent and dissapears(Page 55-60ish?) after prototypes are needed to be made for a 3rd time (possible cause of less money later on?). Luckily, TJ was the one who collected money (iirc, he had a paypal account built for it given that he'd done bigger buys like Klaxon before). People rallied and got stuff built anyways and all shipped to TJ. PCBs were built but some of the shipping was not paid for. People ragged on TJ. TJ decided he had no interest in actually making buy happen anymore (due to personal attacks and/or laziness/other? Not entirely sure. Frankly, TJ signed on to originally just take money, but WFD pulling a houdini ****ed him over.) Buy goes silent in terms of movement for months and months. Buy is considered lost.

Bunny (at this point, somewhat knowledgeable in salvaging dead GBs, sadly), Matt3o and komar managed to get ahold of TJ, and get **** moving again. Managed to get TJ to release all the components/money, got the boards shipped to the EU. Komar shipps bunny switches as well. (around page 95 of this thread). Matt3o takes over getting stuff through the US. When Bunny gets the $$$ it's MUCH less than it should be (never sure that was sorted out). Samwisekoi agrees to sort out everything that's shipped to him, which turns out to be a crapton of things, but not everything that was ordered is there, AND weird things like mixed clears/whites have occurred.) A call is made for people to take on some of the load, Spamray, Hoffman and Mashby agree to take charge of that.

All of the people up above have pretty much saved this GB from turning into vapor at some point, and should be thanked for that.

The Aristocrats!

Thanks for that, shortly after I got in on this group buy I kind of faded from keyboards so the whole story wasn't clear.

So WFD never actually possessed the money or materials, but was the master mind and coordinator?

What happened to the guy who designed the pcb, was that Komar? I don't recall.

I'm not even sure what I'll do with mine once I get it any more lol

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #6121 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 23:12:16 »

The Aristocrats!

Thanks for that, shortly after I got in on this group buy I kind of faded from keyboards so the whole story wasn't clear.

So WFD never actually possessed the money or materials, but was the master mind and coordinator?

What happened to the guy who designed the pcb, was that Komar? I don't recall.

I'm not even sure what I'll do with mine once I get it any more lol

About right. From my understanding it sounds like WFD never posessed anything. He was just coordinating all of the buys and iirc was supposed to be mastermind of distribution.

Komar still hangs around. though I don't know how often he posts.

And I still have cases and keycaps for mine. SF40 is the one i'm concerned about.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6122 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 11:53:17 »
Just a heads up for people wondering, I still don't know the status on DIY kits.

I'm getting closer to being done but have quite a few large orders along with a few orders for people who I can't get in contact with or who have not responded to previous communications.

Anyone on my list who wants an individual update feel free to PM me, again that is people on my list, you can find it posted previously in this thread.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #6123 on: Sun, 02 October 2016, 14:49:49 »
So, if I never got contacted regarding a shipping address, I'm not likely at this point to get a GH60?  Or should I just check back in another year?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6124 on: Sun, 02 October 2016, 21:50:59 »
So, if I never got contacted regarding a shipping address, I'm not likely at this point to get a GH60?  Or should I just check back in another year?

You would be on @mashby list he recently posted he has parts and is working on getting them sorted out and shipped soon.

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #6125 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 20:08:21 »
Hi, please, whom is dealing with the US orders?
I got 3 pcbs looooooong time ago (no stabs or plate) to be shiiped to JdCarpe however I'm kinda out and dunno how it's going on ...
thank you
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6126 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 08:07:13 »
Hi, please, whom is dealing with the US orders?
I got 3 pcbs looooooong time ago (no stabs or plate) to be shiiped to JdCarpe however I'm kinda out and dunno how it's going on ...
thank you

I'm replying here in case there are others who have a similar situation.

The US proxy order member lists were posted months ago (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41464.msg2057098#msg2057098), those are the only orders we proxies have received to ship out and to be clear even on those orders not all parts were available.

Again I reiterate at some point a decision was made just to get this buy moving that a particular list of orders was 'the' list of orders we would fulfill.

**************************************************************************************************************************

To everyone else waiting on their order to ship from me, @samwisekoi has disappeared and I have not been able to get a reply from him.

I have never received any of the DIY parts and the only gray switches I received were linear and not tactile.

Most all of the orders I have left to ship either contain DIY kits and/or are large orders which I just haven't gotten around to counting out all the parts for. If your order contains DIY kits and you would prefer to go ahead and get what parts I do have and pay for separate shipping at a later time if I get the rest of the parts then please contact me and we can work that out.

There are still a few people who have not gotten back to me with information I need to send them a paypal invoice for shipping.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 October 2016, 08:11:24 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #6127 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 15:47:09 »

To everyone else waiting on their order to ship from me, @samwisekoi has disappeared and I have not been able to get a reply from him.

I have never received any of the DIY parts and the only gray switches I received were linear and not tactile.

When can we conclude that we have gotten to the point where there is no more parts left to wait for, so we can just start ship what has been salvaged?

I'm in the international group and thought a year ago, that plates would be just around the corner.

BunnyLake, would it be possible to get international orders shipped? We will never get the plates anyway.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6128 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:03:30 »

When can we conclude that we have gotten to the point where there is no more parts left to wait for, so we can just start ship what has been salvaged?

I'm in the international group and thought a year ago, that plates would be just around the corner.

BunnyLake, would it be possible to get international orders shipped? We will never get the plates anyway.
All I know is shipping of the stuff to bunnylake from samwisekoi has been pending for some time now.

Offline tradet

« Reply #6129 on: Wed, 12 October 2016, 13:08:03 »
I did get my pcbs and switches a while ago but I'm still waiting for my plates. Am I correct that we won't receive the plates? I'm somewhere in the international orders, it's BunnyLake who's my contact right?

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #6130 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 12:03:50 »
I think Bunny has disappeared too? Still waiting for all of the bits!

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #6131 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 17:15:49 »

Hey Mashby,

Just checking in to see if you tried to contact me. I haven't heard anything yet.

Duq

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #6132 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 22:20:57 »
I'm a little slow to get going, but I have one order shipped out as of today. 

There are a lot of parts involved in this, so all I can say at this point is that samwisekoi is a saint for sorting everything and tidying it all up for us proxies.  I knew how many orders (and PCBs, plates, switches, etc) I would be shipping, but opening the boxes and seeing it all in front of me was very overwhelming.  I hope that no one ever attempts a group buy of this scale again.

Ya, I can't even imagine how daunting that is.  I have to ship stuff for my company all the time and even that is annoying.  :P

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6133 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 06:16:24 »
Just a heads up to my people.

I haven't had much time to sort and pack the last couple weeks but hopefully can get back on track soon.

Again anyone with DIY kits I didn't receive those yet from samwisekoi so your order is on hold unless you contact me asking for your other stuff separately.

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #6134 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 04:23:20 »
NA is rolling out slowly, are we considering EU dead in the water now? Anyone heard from Bunny or Sam?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6135 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:47:34 »
Just an update.

My home computer hasn't been usable for a little while now so I haven't been able to do much in regards to packing and shipping orders.

I've been trying to find a good cheap desktop or something to replace it but no luck.

Offline metafour

« Reply #6136 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 01:22:57 »
Seems like some of us are in a similar boat to when others were in charge of this, no movement, missed "deadlines", and no communication. It's depressing to see it play out like this. Honest communication is all I'm really asking for until this is completed.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #6137 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 09:38:43 »
Hello there!  Many apologies for my absence and lack of update on the things I haven't yet done.  I have a list of excuses, but they don't matter, really, so I will just say that I am sorry.

The election phase of whatever is happening here in the States is over, and I am trying to complete anything I have outstanding.  THIS project is next up, and here is what I have:

#1 Box of DIY components.

That is what this is -- a box of bags of loose components.  I -- or some other poor sap noble volunteer -- must a) figure out the actual part count per kit, b) count and bag thousands of timy SMD components, c) group them into four shipments for the downstream proxies, and d) ship them.  I have a working draft for step (a), but I have been unsuccessful in finding another poor sap noble volunteer to do step (b).  I could make pay my teenage sons to do it, but then I'd have to deal with the post-shipment mistakes.

Anyhow, at some point I am going to have to suck it up, go rent a counting scale again, and get through step (b).  It will be downhill from there.

#2  European Proxy Shipment.

I have the plates and PCBs double-packed and ready for expensive shipment to the UK.  I do not have the DIY kits, or really good confirmation about what beyond plates and PCBs I should ship.  I need to verify Bunny is still the guy for the next level and start shipping.  So my plan as of today is to send him what I have, and deal with the DIY kits in a second shipment.

#3  The leftovers.

Once all of that is done, I will have extra PCBs, plates, random bags of switches, and probably DIY parts jamming my conference room. I have no idea what to do with all of that, but I assume there will be shortages and missing shipments down the line, so I am keeping all of the extras to address those problems.

Next Steps:

I am going to validate that Bunnylake is still the ship-to guy, and ship what I have ready for him.  Then I will deal with the dang DIY stuff.

Again, my apologies for the delay during my leg of the relay.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline cyberwave

« Reply #6138 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 06:27:02 »
what the latest on international orders?  :(

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #6139 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 06:45:51 »
paging DR. Hoof.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #6140 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 06:48:39 »
paging DR. Hoof.

If I'm remembering right he got both a new job and a new living situation within the past month, so I'm sure that's what attributing to the delays.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #6141 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 11:21:28 »

The latest on non-US orders is that I do not have confirmation to ship.  I've got boxes all packed up and ready, but no where for them to go.

Anyone want to be the EU-proxy?

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6142 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 11:26:25 »

The latest on non-US orders is that I do not have confirmation to ship.  I've got boxes all packed up and ready, but no where for them to go.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I'm sure @bunnylake has just been busy if you haven't heard from him.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6143 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 11:28:47 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

I've been just waiting for them to ship to me

Havent had any further communication about it

Got all the PCBs here and I'm dying to get them out my house

Either ship the plates switches, diy kits and stabs to me and I'm sill happy to ship them

Or let me know who you are shipping those parts to and ill forward them the PCBs

Eother way I'd like it done asap as I've now had to sit on these PCBs for well over a year when this was meant to be finished for me before my kid was born
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #6144 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:03:13 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

Either ship the plates switches, diy kits and stabs to me and I'm sill happy to ship them

Or let me know who you are shipping those parts to and ill forward them the PCBs

Eother way I'd like it done asap as I've now had to sit on these PCBs for well over a year when this was meant to be finished for me before my kid was born

OK!  Apparently my e-mail of 11/11 did not make it to you.  I shall re-send now.

Thanks for the quick reply!

- Ron | samwisekoi

[UPDATE] Re-sent to the live DOT com e-mail address registered with GH.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:06:49 by samwisekoi »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6145 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:03:52 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

OK!  Apparently my e-mail of 11/11 did not make it to you.  I shall re-send now.

Thanks for the quick reply!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Shoot it to bunnylake@ctrlalt.io I'm on it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #6146 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:07:54 »
Shoot it to bunnylake@ctrlalt.io I'm on it now

Done.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6147 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 07:07:12 »
I know a few people have contacted me this past week but I've been out of town and will be gone for another week around Christmas just as a heads up.

I'm still having computer troubles but will do my best to get my orders that I can get done finished between now and the end of this year. I borrowed a computer from a friend but I've got to install an OS etc to get it going.

I do apologize as I hadn't expected this would take as long as it has but I'm slowly making progress.

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #6148 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 18:45:54 »
this is so hilarious the only thing i wanted was a customizable 60% keyboard

three and a half years ago

Offline Muffet

• Man of many paths
« Reply #6149 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 16:54:05 »
this is so hilarious the only thing i wanted was a customizable 60% keyboard

three and a half years ago

My wife is convinced that I will never see it. I have one friend that prods and jokes about it every time i see him. I had planned on giving him my old keyboard (the one I am still using now) after I built it.

Honestly I have been thinking about buying a different board, I have a bunch of MX greens that have been sitting in a storage container along with the aluminum case that I designed and milled myself. Seems a shame to let them collect dust for all eternity.

Painted QFR    Cherry ML for Work