Author Topic: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (replacements in progress)  (Read 262738 times)

Offline quantrix

Re: [GB] ZZ96 (ver. 2) r2 (status: migrating to GW)
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 01:56:38 »
Is it possible to order an extra plate?  How much would it cost?

Having trouble deciding between colors...  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Atredl

« Reply #151 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 02:04:25 »

$25 is the price for an extra plate. I asked Lunaris the same question as I cant decide between plate color either.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #153 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 12:27:48 »

Having an extra plate isn't very useful though unless you plan on another handwired build w/ a custom case.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 April 2016, 13:42:42 by LunarisDream »

Offline tkpresent

Re: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (status: migrating to GW)
« Reply #154 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 19:15:02 »
Please give me few more days to submit the new form because I'm now in my business trip.
Also, I hope the order won't be changed that stays with the original order.
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline tkpresent

Re: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (status: migrating to GW)
« Reply #155 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 23:33:12 »
Please give me few more days to submit the new form because I'm now in my business trip.
Also, I hope the order won't be changed that stays with the original order.

I've just submitted the new form!  :thumb:
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline gadzkun

Re: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (status: migrating to DWOLLA)
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 04:48:42 »
so i need to fill out a new form again?
its ok but im an international buyers and theres no skrill or stripe option in the form.
well maybe i should wait till everything is clear :)

Offline reggalicious

« Reply #157 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 05:13:56 »
I've never personally heard of Dwolla, can anyone speak from personal experience regarding using it?  I felt comfortable with PayPal/GW, but linking my bank account to yet ANOTHER website is something I'm really not terribly excited about.  I haven't even completed my account setup because I had to provide the last 4 digits of my SSN.

The website looks legit, I'm just trying to get a little peace of mind here.

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #158 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 05:43:19 »
I've never personally heard of Dwolla, can anyone speak from personal experience regarding using it?  I felt comfortable with PayPal/GW, but linking my bank account to yet ANOTHER website is something I'm really not terribly excited about.  I haven't even completed my account setup because I had to provide the last 4 digits of my SSN.

The website looks legit, I'm just trying to get a little peace of mind here.

I personally know the CEO of Dwolla and worked with Lunaris to help coordinate it to ensure no issues for CONUS buyers. Dwolla works primary with financial institutions but offers consumer services also. They are backed by a credit union and are insured. I have been using their services since 2009 with zero issues at all.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 05:52:39 »
its ok but im an international buyers and theres no skrill or stripe option in the form.

I'm contemplating just trying to squeeze the international orders through Paypal and hope it doesn't trigger a hold. If it does, I can refund those folks and pay the $5 in fees. Because using Paypal for international would be by far the easiest. I'm not comfortable with Skrill given its reputation, and Stripe requires a website to begin collecting money (which I do not have). That's two of the international payment processors out the window.

I originally triggered the Paypal hold at 40+ paid invoices. But according to the previous order form, the total number of international orders was only around 15. If my account is not on high alert after the recent events, I should be able to squeeze those payments past the system without issue.

So I think I'll try this out. I'm going to edit the form with this info.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #160 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 06:35:39 »
Ugh wtf man, just make out your mind, you refunded me, and now I have to pay invoice with paypal again? You know paypal is bad, yet why are you trying with them again? Why don't you go with GW only with international orders and see what happens with GW?
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #161 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 06:47:09 »
Ugh wtf man, just make out your mind, you refunded me, and now I have to pay invoice with paypal again? You know paypal is bad, yet why are you trying with them again? Why don't you go with GW only with international orders and see what happens with GW?

Because Google wallet it prone to the same problems as PayPal but has no consumer protection. So if there is a chance PayPal can work it is preferable. So the idea here is to process only the international orders through PP.

He doesn't owe you anything. If you prefer to source a ZZ96 on your own outside this group it, feel free.
It's not like there is 1 simple solution for this.

I get the frustration, but LD is spendin loads of time trying to figure this out and it's not really fair to hear "just make up your mind man" because it is too much effort to fill out a few forms.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #162 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 06:50:43 »
The thing is, he already refunded us international buyer on paypal. And now, he decided to try paypal again, and now we international buyers has to pay the invoice again. There would be no complaints Had he decided to use paypal for international buyers in the first place, and now us would not have this problem.

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #163 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 07:27:44 »
The thing is, he already refunded us international buyer on paypal. And now, he decided to try paypal again, and now we international buyers has to pay the invoice again. There would be no complaints Had he decided to use paypal for international buyers in the first place, and now us would not have this problem.

Except that as long as he didn't refund everyone, his account would stay locked. So he had to refund the international orders too.
The only thing we can now hope is that with the low number of international orders, paypal won't block him this time.
+ GW wouldn't have worked for international, as far as I could tell from the GW FAQ, you can only use your balance to to pay for things outside of the Play Store in the UK and the US.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #164 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 07:29:54 »
See I am not merchant, so I don't know about that paypal will unfreeze the account when LD refunded the money. Apologies

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 07:49:44 »

I'm contemplating just trying to squeeze the international orders through Paypal and hope it doesn't trigger a hold. If it does, I can refund those folks and pay the $5 in fees. Because using Paypal for international would be by far the easiest. I'm not comfortable with Skrill given its reputation, and Stripe requires a website to begin collecting money (which I do not have). That's two of the international payment processors out the window.

I originally triggered the Paypal hold at 40+ paid invoices. But according to the previous order form, the total number of international orders was only around 15. If my account is not on high alert after the recent events, I should be able to squeeze those payments past the system without issue.

So I think I'll try this out. I'm going to edit the form with this info.

wow this is a good news for me (international buyers) :p
ok i fill the form again then :cool:
thanks a lot LD!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline tkpresent

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 09:07:43 »
Little confused.

I'm an international buyer and have already submitted the new form with GW payment method yesterday.

But, in my understanding, you gonna try the Paypal again for international buyers.
Which means... should I submit a new form again?
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #167 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 10:04:27 »
Little confused.

I'm an international buyer and have already submitted the new form with GW payment method yesterday.

But, in my understanding, you gonna try the Paypal again for international buyers.

thats right :))

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #168 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 11:02:54 »
Sorry if I came across as rude earlier, I can see where you are coming from and that it may seem counter intuitive to go with PayPal again. I just think from LD's point of view he is putting in loads of time researching payment options and calling paypal etc and then getting told off by us. I think we will just wait and see what the final plan is.

Offline Butter

« Reply #169 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 11:42:51 »
Do we have a deadline that we have to make payment?

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #170 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 20:34:34 »

Sorry dude, like others have said, my hands were tied on the refunds - they had to be done.

Little confused.

Yes, and please add a note at the end of the form telling me to void your previous order(s).

Once I deal out the invoices, I would like for them to be paid off within 7 days. If you cannot do so, please PM me and we'll work something out.

Offline Butter

« Reply #171 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 20:58:23 »

Sorry dude, like others have said, my hands were tied on the refunds - they had to be done.

Little confused.

Yes, and please add a note at the end of the form telling me to void your previous order(s).

Once I deal out the invoices, I would like for them to be paid off within 7 days. If you cannot do so, please PM me and we'll work something out.

I am hoping you change your mind and I can pay with my credit card  :D

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #172 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 21:00:03 »
I refilled the form again, but only put stuff about customs declaration on comments sectionb and not about previous orders. So note that only the latest one is valid

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #173 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 23:33:54 »
I refilled the form again, but only put stuff about customs declaration on comments sectionb and not about previous orders. So note that only the latest one is valid

+1,
i forgot to tell to void my previous order.
and May I ask about customs declaration for goods?

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #174 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 23:38:28 »

+1,
i forgot to tell to void my previous order.
and May I ask about customs declaration for goods?

I've never had to declare int'l shipping for keyboard stuff.

$50 (or less) in keyboard parts sounds like it'd be ideal. Feel free to correct me on this.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #175 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 23:45:02 »
Yes that would be ideal

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #176 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:06:26 »
I have submitted another form for using Dwolla. I hope this one works out for your sake, man. I can't imagine the stress this might be causing you! Thank you again for going through all of this for us :)

Just be on the lookout because my GW form will still be in there from a few days ago as I was not sure how to edit it.

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline tkpresent

« Reply #177 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:11:52 »
Re-ordered.
Personally, prefer Paypal payment, but GW works for me as well.
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #178 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:24:08 »
wow so we can edit our form now. ok already added some note to void the previous form :)

Offline breitling

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 02:04:50 »
I have resubmitted with a request for PayPal payment. I understand if you want to reserve for people that cannot use other methods, but please consider me if you can.. thanks!

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #180 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 04:00:16 »
I have resubmitted with a request for PayPal payment. I understand if you want to reserve for people that cannot use other methods, but please consider me if you can.. thanks!

Please PM me if that's the case. Too many duplicate orders and it becomes really hard to keep track of which ones are valid.

And orders through Paypal will be kept to a bare minimum for international buyers only. I don't have the money to front all international orders while the funds stay frozen in my account if the hold is triggered again.  :(

If there aren't many international orders and the hold is triggered, I can use my personal funds to proceed with production, and get my money back from Paypal (hopefully in a reasonable timeframe) once I add tracking and everything is delivered. But best case scenario, there won't be another hold, but that is wholly dependent on only taking the minimum number of Paypal payments necessary.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 April 2016, 04:06:35 by LunarisDream »

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #181 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 04:03:32 »
If there aren't many international orders and the hold is triggered, I can use my personal funds to proceed with production, and get my money back from Paypal (hopefully in a reasonable timeframe) once I add tracking and everything is delivered.

Wow, that's dedication! Glad to be part of this groupbuy!

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #182 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 04:05:49 »

Please PM me if that's the case. Too many duplicate orders and it becomes really hard to keep track of which ones are valid.

And orders through Paypal will be kept to a bare minimum for international buyers only. I don't have the money to front all international orders while the funds stay frozen in my account if the hold is triggered again.  :(

If there aren't many international orders and the hold is triggered, I can use my personal funds to proceed with production, and get my money back from Paypal (hopefully in a reasonable timeframe) once I add tracking and everything is delivered.

That's quite a dedication. Don't worry about my config by theway, I always have the same buy config after all

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 04:47:52 »
Re-submitted newest form again.

Excited.  :thumb:

Offline reggalicious

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 06:44:05 »
I'm still waiting the 1-3 business days for the deposits from Dwolla to come in.  How long do we have to resubmit our form?  I really don't want to miss out on this.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #185 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 06:50:41 »
I'm still waiting the 1-3 business days for the deposits from Dwolla to come in.  How long do we have to resubmit our form?  I really don't want to miss out on this.

It is much better for you to PM me the info rather than resubmit the form, as adding your Dwolla email manually is significantly easier than going through the form and updating the values, then deleting the duplicate entries. And to resubmit the form, you have to fill out almost the whole thing since most questions are required.

So please fill out the form (or PM me the updated info if you cannot edit your prior response) ASAP. I will give everyone ample time to transfer funds and pay, likely a week after I send out the invoices.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 April 2016, 06:52:32 by LunarisDream »

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 08:33:16 »

Most of the major banks have an option to link your bank account quickly to your Dwolla account so you wouldn't need to do the verification deposits.

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 08:33:44 »

It is much better for you to PM me the info rather than resubmit the form, as adding your Dwolla email manually is significantly easier than going through the form and updating the values, then deleting the duplicate entries. And to resubmit the form, you have to fill out almost the whole thing since most questions are required.

So please fill out the form (or PM me the updated info if you cannot edit your prior response) ASAP. I will give everyone ample time to transfer funds and pay, likely a week after I send out the invoices.

Lunaris, my Dwolla email is the same as my PayPal/GW email. If you want to just mark that down for invoicing.

Offline reggalicious

« Reply #188 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 08:38:02 »

Lunaris, my Dwolla email is the same as my PayPal/GW email. If you want to just mark that down for invoicing.

Unfortunately I use a small, local credit union.  Hopefully I get the deposits quick.

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #189 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 08:52:06 »

Unfortunately I use a small, local credit union.  Hopefully I get the deposits quick.

Depending upon time of day, it usually only takes 1-2 days to process the ACH transactions. The nice thing about Dwolla will be zero transaction fees for Lunaris vs the PayPal fees. Should help save some money.

Offline Gengarfan

« Reply #190 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 18:12:45 »
I used the same email as well for the dwolla account. Please let me know if you still need me to change anything in the form or if there is anything else I still need to do.

Offline reggalicious

« Reply #191 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 08:11:50 »
Just got my Dwolla account linked this morning!

If anyone else is worrying about the two deposits, mine took the full 3 business days before they showed up; and I use a small local credit union.

Time to wait patiently for my invoice.

Offline Gengarfan

« Reply #192 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 11:26:10 »

If anyone else is worrying about the two deposits, mine took the full 3 business days before they showed up; and I use a small local credit union.

Are we able to do a direct transfer from our account like how PayPal does it as well?

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 12:07:23 »

Are we able to do a direct transfer from our account like how PayPal does it as well?

Yup, you should be able to pay the invoice and it will automatically pull from your bank account like PayPal does.

Offline tkpresent

« Reply #194 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 08:43:55 »
Just wondering...

Any updates for International buyers?
I haven't received any invoice on my Paypal or GW yet since I submitted a new order.

Or am I missing something?
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #195 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 09:08:22 »
Just wondering...

I haven't received any invoice on my Paypal or GW yet since I submitted a new order.

Nice timing. I just wrapped up the domestic invoices and am about to get started on the international ones. Let's hope we can stay under the radar this time.

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #196 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 09:53:51 »
Invoice paid! Thank you again for doing this GB  :thumb:

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline tkpresent

« Reply #197 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 10:28:25 »
Just wondering...

Nice timing. I just wrapped up the domestic invoices and am about to get started on the international ones. Let's hope we can stay under the radar this time.

Great timing & just paid!
Hope we gonna be fine this time. :cool:
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline breitling

« Reply #198 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 11:16:56 »
Paid!

Offline quantrix

« Reply #199 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 11:26:22 »
PAID INVOICE HYPPPPPPPUUUUUU!