Author Topic: CM keyboard with extra PBT doubleshot keycap set, $70  (Read 1227 times)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
CM keyboard with extra PBT doubleshot keycap set, $70
« on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 13:57:01 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cooler-Master-Quickfire-Pro-w-Cherry-MX-Brown-Switches-/331457212938?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2c63b20a

The keycap set is worth at least $35 on its own.

$35 for the rest of the board (if you win at opening bid of $60 and shipping is $9.99 as stated) is very cheap.

I think it is worth bidding on this auction up to $80. Beyond that it won't count as a great find.

For those who do not think the Vortex bicolour PBT doubleshots are worth $35, feel free to put your money where your mouth is, and sell me similar keycaps for under $35 shipped.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline pcnnnn

Re: CM keyboard with extra PBT doubleshot keycap set, $70
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 19:29:35 »
That set is Taihao ABS Doubleshot though. Vortex Bi-color uses different font/legend

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Re: CM keyboard with extra PBT doubleshot keycap set, $70
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 19:41:45 »
That set is Taihao ABS Doubleshot though. Vortex Bi-color uses different font/legend

Show Image

That's what I was thinking when I saw it. I guess some people won't know better, but that's misleading on the seller's part and berserkfan should know better :P
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!