Author Topic: TODAY'S WEATHER  (Read 34146 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: TODAY'S WEATHER
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 06:58:55 »

Today's top was around 38.9°C (102.2F).

It is nearly 9pm and still 34.6°C outside (94.3F).

Your weather is truly bizarre. It is early-autumn there, right? And your latitude is about equivalent to mid-Colorado?

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #251 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 07:11:44 »
It's around 60-65F and its supposed to rain everyday for the next week.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 07:15:02 »
i miss MW
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 08:36:18 »
It's around 60-65F and its supposed to rain everyday for the next week.

Similar up here.  :confused:  I welcome the warmth but am wary of getting too attached.  :))

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #254 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 08:42:05 »
Forget today's weather...tomorrow it's gonna be in 70 here. I can't wait! Flip flops all day! T-shirts! Shorts!

First warm day of the season is the best day of the year.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 08:44:09 »
I am not a fan of this nice weather.

More clouds and rain my way please and thanks

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #256 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 08:47:39 »

Come up here, we have lots of rain.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #257 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 08:48:31 »
Forget today's weather...tomorrow it's gonna be in 70 here. I can't wait! Flip flops all day! T-shirts! Shorts!

First warm day of the season is the best day of the year.

Yes! It's not that bad out either today, but definitely looking forward to tomorrow as well!

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #258 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:05:01 »

Come up here, we have lots of rain.

sounds good, save me some cheese  ^-^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #259 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:16:21 »

Your weather is truly bizarre. It is early-autumn there, right? And your latitude is about equivalent to mid-Colorado?

Closer to southern Colorado, but yes.  And the only thing south from us, apart from Tasmania, is Antarctica.

Currently 29.5C, heading for a top today of 33c.

Oh and 28.1C in this room right now.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:25:57 »

North America is very cold for its latitudes.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 17:52:30 »
And apparently last night was the hottest March night in Melbourne since records began in 1856, with an overnight low of 27.7°C recorded at 8.45am.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #262 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 04:19:28 »
Oh, look at the post above.  This does not bode well.

It is bed time Sunday night near the end of January and still 34°C (93F) outside and 34°C (93F) inside too.

And fecking humid.

Tonight is supposed to drop right down to 28°C (82F), which will come as a great comfort and relief to practically no-one.