geekhack Community > New Members

I'd like to contribute!

(1/5) > >>

RedScarlet:
Heloooooo guys!  :)

My name's Brandon and I'm currently living in Malaysia! I just recently got exposed to this awesome large community and also received first ever mechanical keyboard! ;D My loving classmates saved up the cash to get me what I have always dreamed of having, and they got one of the best too! They got me a mechanical keyboard which was a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 edition with the Cherry MX Blues! :p I mainly use this keyboard strictly for typing as i barely play any games at all. I'm the kind of person who's very intolerable when it comes to people using my keyboard, so I'm planning on upgrading to some blank keycaps in the near future. :p So, I've come to this forum because I admire the enthusiastic posts and the rich content that you guys put out for the community. :D I mostly enjoy reading on workstation setups and the showing off of all your unique keyboards! I plan to gradually modify my keyboard as I gain the confidence over time. I plan to contribute to this community very soon, so keep an eye. ;) And happy typing guys!

rowdy:
Welcome to Geekhack!

You have come to the right place if you want some custom keycaps.  Just try not to spend too much :)

hazeluff:
Spending less is not an option.

Wildcard:
Very awesome, welcome to Geekhack.

Also good choice on the MX Blues :)

TheQsanity:
It would be polite to welcome you but I won't.

For your sake. It seems like you send your time well. Don't Spend too much time here.Just a fair warning.

See you around!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version