Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 ORG

Keycon West Organizational Thread

<< < (4/53) > >>

HaaTa:
Massdrop will likely be attending (probably 1-2).
keyboard.io might have someone there.

jacobolus:
I’ll be there.

dorkvader:

--- Quote from: mkawa on Thu, 12 June 2014, 16:56:08 ---this is also a good time to start collecting food restrictions. things we need to know: food allergies, vegetarianism, veganism, lactose intolerance, pescetarianism, pork exclusions, red meat exclusions, whether you would like to imbibe

--- End quote ---
for me (and likely at least one other):
Tea, coffee, alcohol are out.

Pretty easy.

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 12 June 2014, 16:53:57 ---I'm flying in late Friday night and leaving early Monday morning. I couldn't get flights for a better price at different times and I'm out of vacation. Think my arrival time is like 2300 or something on Friday and my outbound flight is like 0800.

--- End quote ---

they gave me like 3-4 weeks vacation I think. I didn't use any of the actual "annual leave" and they're paying me for the 56 hours I had of it when I left.

It's crazy, 'cause 25 year guys get even more.

HoffmanMyster:
Yayyy, Keycon!  I still haven't bought my ticket   :eek:   but I will do that shortly.  And it's good to know about SJO being better for possibly getting a pickup ride.  I'll try to work it out so I'm going there.  And with this going all day Sunday I'm glad I didn't buy my ticket yet because now I can ask off Monday and hopefully stay for the whole event.    :cool:

mkawa:
in addition to itineraries, can people without a place to stay let everyone know? sharing hotel rooms would be an extremely good idea.

it's looking like i'm even going to be staying at a friend's house, so i'm afraid i won't have a place for people to crash

also, is anyone up for board games at the actual con?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version