Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300686 times)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #2400 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 17:36:23 »
Some TG3 backlit keycaps to 'business up' my Déck Legend from TheFlyingRaccoon. :D

Keycap storage boxes from Keypop and some replacement parts for my bike. Most notably front and rear Shimano Rollerbrakes.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #2401 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 19:02:57 »
Proxy mail!

I remember that it includes:

Nubbinator's cables
zoolzoo's SO animal caps
CYMK and purple mods
some of those 1 dollar mousepads
phantom pcb
some soldering gear
unicomp RGB and red escape

early christmas!

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #2402 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 19:16:21 »
With the close up view, I kind of see the square insert on top of the keycaps, meaning those could be the same PBT keycap design as found on the Deck's. Am I right?

If it's the case... Nice finding!!!

Some TG3 backlit keycaps to 'business up' my Déck Legend from TheFlyingRaccoon. :D

In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2403 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 19:28:38 »
With the close up view, I kind of see the square insert on top of the keycaps, meaning those could be the same PBT keycap design as found on the Deck's. Am I right?

If it's the case... Nice finding!!!

They should be the same design as the Décks. One of the few backlit designs that resist wearing very well because of the PBT dye sublimation.  Kind of exited to get them. :)
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #2404 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 12:19:10 »
They should be the same design as the Décks. One of the few backlit designs that resist wearing very well because of the PBT dye sublimation.  Kind of exited to get them. :)

Awesome! Do you know if there is more where they came from? I wouldn't mind to deepen my credit for those.

In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2405 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:38:32 »
Jwaz had them and Berserkfan if you're in Asia. Other than that there are plenty to be found on the TG3 keyboards on e-bay.
I simply asked on this thread I made
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline mrflow3r

• T
« Reply #2406 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:46:33 »
Show Image

HYPNOCAP!!!!!

Hope its the best $10 I spent in my life

Where is this from?? Looks amazing =P

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #2407 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:48:21 »
Show Image

HYPNOCAP!!!!!

Hope its the best $10 I spent in my life

Where is this from?? Looks amazing =P

It's from here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49377.0

Offline fader

• Developer
« Reply #2408 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 14:31:06 »
Filco Multicam TKL w/ blues

from the classifieds ...

should arrive Mon! :D
I got a feeeevah!

Offline mrflow3r

• T
« Reply #2409 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 16:05:10 »

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2410 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 16:33:45 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2411 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 17:06:34 »
Show Image

You and I have similar tastes (wouldn't be the first time lol), good sir. hi nu = best gundam.

I want that one and this one:

... and this one:

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2412 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 17:39:00 »
Yes!!! I was actually debating on getting that MC version, but ultimately I went with Bandai. I'm also going to do a custom paint job, replacing the blue with either light gray or black like the one you posted.

Once I'm done with that THEN I might try the MC model, but the Bandai one just looks so cute lol.?

Edit: Dang it now you have me thinking if I should cancel and order the MC version instead....I like the extra detail on the shoulders a LOT.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2413 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 17:43:54 »
Yes!!! I was actually debating on getting that MC version, but ultimately I went with Bandai. I'm also going to do a custom paint job, replacing the blue with either light gray or black like the one you posted.

Once I'm done with that THEN I might try the MC model, but the Bandai one just looks so cute lol.?

Edit: Dang it now you have me thinking if I should cancel and order the MC version instead....I like the extra detail on the shoulders a LOT.

Dood, they're both great! You can't go wrong with either. I think they are both equally as good. I guess it's more of what you want. Bandai if you want cute/quality, MC if you want cool/quality :D If only I had the paints, I'd buy these, but I don't :( I have this awesome EVA 01 figure (that god/halo/berserk version at the end of 2.22) my friend got me from Eva-World in Japan but I haven't even been able to make it (been over two years) because I don't have paint :( As you know, you have to paint the part before making it.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #2414 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 17:47:29 »
Show Image

is that a dwarf gundam? :confused:
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2415 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 17:59:14 »
Show Image

:)) Yes. The one Lastpilot posted is a Hobbit Gundam :)) I think it's just a different scale/SD type :P

OMG I JUST FOUND THIS FULL ARMOR:

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #2416 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 23:30:04 »
Ordered a polycarbonate desk protector
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005G2HX3E/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

about time, as my IKEA desk is not loving all the hot tea cups I've placed on it and is beginning to show it.  I was going to get a cutting mat initially but couldn't settle on a color... plus some of them can be a bit smelly, I've read.
^ Heat resistant to 100C / 212F--not that I plan to put a lot of hot stuff directly onto it, but a nice bonus.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 October 2013, 00:10:50 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2417 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 23:38:24 »
Wait, those Gundams are real?  They look like renders.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2418 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 23:43:08 »
Show Image

Where do you all find these action figures?

:)) Yes. The one Lastpilot posted is a Hobbit Gundam :)) I think it's just a different scale/SD type :P

OMG I JUST FOUND THIS FULL ARMOR:

Show Image

Where do you find these action figures?
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:50:20 by do_Og@n »

Offline Defying

• (suffer on)
« Reply #2419 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 23:46:04 »
SSK
GHpad acrylic case

USPS pls be faster

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #2420 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 00:03:34 »
Finally.. after several days worth of waiting and dramas with translation with my seller. As of today in my timezone my HHKB and accessories are posted. I've checked on its status as well as delivery times (via EMS). It seems I may need to wait around for about a week. (EMS claims 4-6 days postage, who knows if that includes custom clearance, business days, etc). I so cannot wait!
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #2421 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:42:20 »
After joining this forum, I found that most of the "good" stuffs ain't readily available.

i.e. good key caps are always expired group buys, and you need 10 ingredients for a phantom keyboard and most of the group buy probably won't happen again for a long time...

anyway, so i bought whatever best keycaps that are currently available in group by, and also broke down and bought a QFR greens because i can't find green switches to try locally, even though i might not like it

also bought almost every keycap set that banggood offered since they're readily available

i just wish the shipping from the groupbuy and banggood won't take forever...
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2422 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:45:29 »
After joining this forum, I found that most of the "good" stuffs ain't readily available.

i.e. good key caps are always expired group buys, and you need 10 ingredients for a phantom keyboard and most of the group buy probably won't happen again for a long time...

anyway, so i bought whatever best keycaps that are currently available in group by, and also broke down and bought a QFR greens because i can't find green switches to try locally, even though i might not like it

also bought almost every keycap set that banggood offered since they're readily available

i just wish the shipping from the groupbuy and banggood won't take forever...

It is while waiting for one item to be shipped that you find something else you suddenly need, then order that and the cycle continues.

Welcome to Wallethack!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #2423 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:56:51 »
Ordered a CM Storm Recon in white to replace my G5 that's getting a bit worn out. 

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #2424 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 10:22:33 »
Ordered a CM Storm Recon in white to replace my G5 that's getting a bit worn out.

Let us know how that goes.  I've been stuck selecting a new mouse for many months now.  Crossed CM Storm Recon off my list due to some reports on its corresponding OCN thread about LED modes messing up polling rate or something like that.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2425 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 11:03:56 »
OKAY. I hope this is not tooooo off-topic but I just want to answer some of these. If you want to continue, please PM any other questions lol.

Wait, those Gundams are real?  They look like renders.
IKR! All the pictures you see are hand-painted models, so they have much more detail than what comes in the box. The matte clear coat is usually gives that "render" effect though.

Where do you all find these action figures?
These *clears throat* model kits can usually be found on ebay or amazon. I ordered the one I posted on Amazon for $18 shipped lol. The paints will cost much more though XD.

Dood, they're both great! You can't go wrong with either. I think they are both equally as good. I guess it's more of what you want. Bandai if you want cute/quality, MC if you want cool/quality :D If only I had the paints, I'd buy these, but I don't :( I have this awesome EVA 01 figure (that god/halo/berserk version at the end of 2.22) my friend got me from Eva-World in Japan but I haven't even been able to make it (been over two years) because I don't have paint :( As you know, you have to paint the part before making it.
Haha, yeah I think I will stick to the Bandai one for now. The main reason for this is that the "detail lines" are a lot thicker, thus being easier to paint. I may get the MC one later on though, if this one goes all well. The last model I did was a full white painted 1/100 Unicorn MG and that took FOREVERRRR. So I am coming back in steps, starting with SD models lol.

Dude, that full armor is awesome and all, but that is "scratch" kit! AKA custom made with parts from multiple kits! I am nowhere close to that level of gunpla lol...Ain't nobody got time for that!

Offline Djankie

« Reply #2426 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 12:53:43 »
- a ducky wrist wrest
- lighted keyboard for laptop

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #2427 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 13:26:44 »
My blank, white, medium-thick PBT Keycool caps were in NJ on Friday! Hopefully they'll be in Houston by Monday.  ;D
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2428 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 16:49:19 »
For the record, a gas mask is in the post.  Somewhere.  All by its self.  Adrift in an uncaring postal system :(

Hopefully it arrives soon.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline divito

« Reply #2429 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 15:01:38 »
Having a QFS with Greens being shipped between stores. Should be able to pick it up in a day or so.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #2430 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 22:55:42 »

Offline goobus

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #2431 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 23:15:50 »
My HHKB type S, RF 87u silent, and FC660C :)

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #2432 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 23:25:01 »
Waiting for my flangeless 3m white LEDs from eBay and 200 clear switches :D. Hopefully, both will arrive this week!

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #2433 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 00:19:50 »
DOTA 2 Donkey Courier Plush
Fire Stone Audio Headphone Stand
Under Armour EVO Cold Gear Long Sleeve Mock
Diablo III PC game
Puma Supersuede Eco Women's Sneakers

DOTA 2 - Gamescom Promotional Lanyard
DOTA 2 - Dota Symbol Hoodie
The International Dota 2 Championships Hero Roster 2012, 24" x 36"
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 November 2013, 01:07:59 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Mirek028

« Reply #2434 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 04:58:05 »
Bit the bullet: Filco Majestouch 2 105-key ISO with Mx browns :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2435 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 06:25:42 »

You sir are a crazy man!!!  :p

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #2436 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 08:00:31 »

We got another convert here...  :thumb:

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2437 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 08:02:13 »

JEBUS!!! Talk about going into Topre Wallet first.

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #2438 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 14:37:42 »
I'm still waiting form my first mechanical keyboard <.<

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #2439 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 14:47:00 »
Ordered some rantopad mouse bungees! =D Gonna be so epic when I get them :p
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #2440 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:24:30 »
Turquoise anodizing dye.  Still LEDs--customs are being slow :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2441 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:25:42 »
Redoing your case Photoelectric?

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2442 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 16:26:42 »

What did you get? We don't judge. o_O

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2443 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 16:30:57 »
FC660C and thick o-rings for MX...

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #2444 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 16:37:43 »
Redoing your case Photoelectric?

Maybe!  The shop said they don't mind if I bring my own dye and give it another try, so I might just do that, because theirs seem on the very concentrated dark side, and in my "office" area far from windows, I like colors I can see better :)

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #2445 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 16:42:21 »

A quickfire tk with brown switches and white backlit...
Nothing so special but is the only one that i found that have a tkl formal (well, almost) white backlit and italian layout

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2446 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 17:04:42 »

Nothing so special but is the only one that i found that have a tkl formal (well, almost) white backlit and italian layout

Not a bad first board! Trust me from experience....you could start off with worse! "Cough: BWU!!!"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2447 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 20:15:20 »
For the record, a gas mask is in the post.  Somewhere.  All by its self.  Adrift in an uncaring postal system :(

Hopefully it arrives soon.

Gas mask has arrived.

Currently have some pens in the post (nothing fancy, just some UniBall Micro that I've been looking for for a while).

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #2448 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 20:34:05 »

Yeah, TK love! *high fives*
And my medium-thick blank white PBT caps came in the mail yesterday, but I wasn't able to get them today because of USPS's doofus delivery times. They feel and look amazing on the blue backlit TK!
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline Blue_Moon

« Reply #2449 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 11:06:46 »
It was in the mail; Got it a couple of days ago.

Leopold F660C, topre

It's wonderful.