Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300843 times)

Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #3250 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 21:46:36 »
Realforce 87U White : http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=topre_keyboards,rftenkeyless&pid=rf_se07t0

One to join it's bigger full size brother.  :))

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3251 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 22:03:49 »
Where the hell is my god damn ECC memory, Amazon? This "one day" shipping is a total joke.

so lame they charge you different prices for one day shipping now. all these *******s abused it.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline thirdkind

« Reply #3252 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 22:59:21 »
I've been waiting forever for the FC660C to be available with blank keys, and EK finally got them in stock today :)

https://www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold,compact&pid=fc660cnb

I ordered 2, like I always do (one for home, one for work). Looking forward to adding them to my HHKB Type-S and KBT Pure Pro.

Offline moonexe

« Reply #3253 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 23:10:48 »
Brand new G80 and G81

I'll have a complete WoB kit, plenty spares once shine occurs, and some PCB-mounted MX Browns.
G80 is love :D
(On an unrelated note, the side edges of the realforce in your signature are too thick. Those thin edges are the only thing I dislike on the realforce case... So that's not a bad thing in my book, but inaccurate. :rolleyes: )

Wait, aren't the RF cases pretty thick? That's pretty much the only reason why I didn't like the look of them.
The top and bottom borders are thick, similar to vintage keyboards, but the sides are much thinner

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #3254 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 00:47:53 »
Ordered 100 more Cherry MX Clears from mechanicalkeyboards.com for my Sprit build.

Also purchased a pack of 5 Alps green simply because it's one of the few switches I don't have in my bag of goodies from Mr. Interface a while back.

[)amien

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #3255 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 02:35:17 »
Evil Geniuses Team Jersey (pre-order)
2x Mikkeller Beer Geek Vanilla Shakes (from jwaz)
1x Logitech G9x mouse
1x Logitech G9 mouse
Razer flask
Razer scarf
Fire Emblem decal for Nintendo 3DS XL
HORI Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protective Filter
Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear
Heroes of Ruin 3DS game
Fire Emblem Awakening Art Book
Stainless Steel Comb (Massdrop)
Fnatic Classic T-Shirt Navy
Fnatic Player Zipper Hoodie 2014
7 For All Mankind Women's Straight-Leg Jean in Nouveau New York Dark
Western Digital Black 2TB Hard Drive
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 February 2014, 17:58:17 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline zed

« Reply #3256 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 13:03:11 »
I just got in on the Ergodox GB on Massdrop the other day...and now the waiting game begins.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3257 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 13:09:51 »
Some Topre caps from HHKB Hero, and some random/mystery packages from others.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #3258 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 13:11:02 »
A package of mine from Australia to NYC sat in USPS' International Sorting Facility in NYC for 10 days, before they decided to ship it to New Hampshire for what seems to be no reason. Now it's been in a sorting facility in New Hampshire for 3 days…

Damn you, USPS. Damn you.

Offline dimamantra

• | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
« Reply #3259 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 14:25:57 »
Poker II - browns - green LEDs!

First 60% board and I bought it in the heat of the moment.

Offline piglickjf

« Reply #3260 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 15:09:44 »
My black Keycool 108 with Cherry MX Clears is now in the US, heading my way. While technically my second mechanical, the first  I only had for a couple of weeks and didn't care for so I sent it back. Fingers crossed I like this one better, sending it back probably won't be an option this time...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3261 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 21:26:09 »
I don't think I have anything in the mail at the moment, at least not anything that I can remember (not that that says much LOL).

A couple of GBs that are invoicing, but if I receive anything during the meanwhile it will be a nice surprise :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3262 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 21:47:19 »
I just ordered the GH pack from ctrl alt del and I am quite excited for it as my keyboard is looking fairly bland right now.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3263 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 00:21:46 »
I just ordered the GH pack from ctrl alt del and I am quite excited for it as my keyboard is looking fairly bland right now.

Heh that's not quite in the mail yet ... ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3264 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:29:37 »

New thread..... What group buy did you join today? :D

Although I think there is something like that buried maybe......

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3265 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:32:08 »

New thread..... What group buy did you join today? :D

Although I think there is something like that buried maybe......

Although technically that post does fall within the OP's portfolio: "What have you bought and are patiently waiting to arrive?"

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #3266 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:34:44 »
Brand new G80 and G81

I'll have a complete WoB kit, plenty spares once shine occurs, and some PCB-mounted MX Browns.
(On an unrelated note, the side edges of the realforce in your signature are too thick. Those thin edges are the only thing I dislike on the realforce case... So that's not a bad thing in my book, but inaccurate. :rolleyes: )

Wait, aren't the RF cases pretty thick? That's pretty much the only reason why I didn't like the look of them.
The top and bottom borders are thick, similar to vintage keyboards, but the sides are much thinner

Hm, I see that now. What do you think of the look?
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #3267 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 02:10:02 »
Just got an email:

"Great news! Your ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit has been shipped!"

:DDD

HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline moonexe

« Reply #3268 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 06:51:49 »
Brand new G80 and G81

G80-3000 is my favorite look so far. I love the thick borders all around and the extra height at the top. I even like the distance to the F keys, it makes the area around esc perfectly square. :D

I think my dream keyboard would be just like the realforce tenkeyless layout, but with cherry borders. All the spaces between clusters are exactly the same width, it's beautiful.

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #3269 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 11:02:28 »
Brand new G80 and G81

G80-3000 is my favorite look so far. I love the thick borders all around and the extra height at the top. I even like the distance to the F keys, it makes the area around esc perfectly square. :D

I think my dream keyboard would be just like the realforce tenkeyless layout, but with cherry borders. All the spaces between clusters are exactly the same width, it's beautiful.

Ahh, the joys of having lots of desk space! I guess I'd be the antithesis of your opinion, as I like as little excess border as possible. Perhaps you could run an interest check into an acrylic or plastic case with large borders?
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C

Offline moonexe

« Reply #3270 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 12:04:00 »
Ahh, the joys of having lots of desk space! I guess I'd be the antithesis of your opinion, as I like as little excess border as possible. Perhaps you could run an interest check into an acrylic or plastic case with large borders?
If it's pretty enough, I'll always have space for it. :cool:
I actually have better plans in mind, but we'll have to wait for that. :rolleyes:

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #3271 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 13:48:19 »
I actually have better plans in mind, but we'll have to wait for that. :rolleyes:

Ooh, mysterious. Don't you find it uncomfortable to use a full-size, though?

Offline moonexe

« Reply #3272 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 15:33:19 »

Hmm nope. :p
Though I've always used full size for as long as I can remember... I'll be getting a poker or GH60 whenever I can afford it, so who knows, I might fall in love with it.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #3273 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 16:36:16 »
Hmm nope. :p
Though I've always used full size for as long as I can remember... I'll be getting a poker or GH60 whenever I can afford it, so who knows, I might fall in love with it.

Heh, that'll be interesting. I've been using the FC660C layout for just a few days and I'm starting to think that dedicated F-keys are useless..

Offline moonexe

« Reply #3274 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 16:42:36 »
Heh, that'll be interesting. I've been using the FC660C layout for just a few days and I'm starting to think that dedicated F-keys are useless..
I've seen a few games that use F keys. Other than that, I can't think of any use for them, either. :rolleyes:
Although some shortcuts might be a little more awkward without... Alt+Fn+F4?

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #3275 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:02:02 »
I've seen a few games that use F keys. Other than that, I can't think of any use for them, either. :rolleyes:

I have the function row binded to some lesser used scripts for calling out little known scenarios. But in those cases I have time to hit fn

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #3276 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:31:05 »
A new mouse mat.

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3277 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:34:19 »
A new mouse mat.

Show Image

Is that a civie version of the MP5 in .22LR?

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3278 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:37:32 »
A new mouse mat.

Show Image

No I think that's a mouse mat :))

Top right i can make out .22 I think but not the words around it. Maybe you can zoom in better on your PC?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #3279 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:42:18 »
A new mouse mat.

Show Image

Cheap, knock-off of the MP5.  Kinda like how everyone makes 1911's, M16's, etc.  It's not an H&K MP5...just a copy by GSG.

It's .22, not 9mm too.  But I just have the mousemat coming in the mail!
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3280 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:46:59 »
No I think that's a mouse mat :))

Top right i can make out .22 I think but not the words around it. Maybe you can zoom in better on your PC?

:p
I just thought the .22LR was odd.

Cheap, knock-off of the MP5.  Kinda like how everyone makes 1911's, M16's, etc.  It's not an H&K MP5...just a copy by GSG.

Ah ok, looks very nice!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3281 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 18:14:59 »
A new mouse mat.

Show Image

Saw that imgur/reddit post as well, huh? I was going to get one since its practically the same dimensions as my razer extended pad but I feel like I want a ripper xxl or perrix mat that is even bigger than that.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #3282 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 18:15:28 »
A new mouse mat.

Show Image

Saw that imgur/reddit post as well, huh? I was going to get one since its practically the same dimensions as my razer extended pad but I feel like I want a ripper xxl or perrix mat that is even bigger than that.

Yes I did!  I have a ripper, but it's so big my cats like to lay on it.  Cat hair and mouse mats don't mix.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #3283 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 14:14:21 »
Just pulled the trigger on my first Zowie (EC1 CL). Pretty excited.

Offline luis911

« Reply #3284 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 14:58:18 »

Bingecaps!!! :thumb:
Check out my website FDMPrints.org

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #3285 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 15:04:38 »
Blank, black HHKB + a Bingecap Topre Fn key.  :thumb:

| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #3286 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 15:43:09 »

Whoo, late reply. Really the only times I use F-keys is F5 for reload page, and F6 to select URL. Even then, tapping Fn is no big deal really, and the F-keys take up so much space..
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 February 2014, 19:21:16 by Linkbane »

Offline Comment

« Reply #3287 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 18:57:19 »
Blank, black HHKB + a Bingecap Topre Fn key.  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Is that the starry night bingecap? Make sure to post pics of it when you get it!
Check out my WTB/WTS/WTTF Thread!

HHKB Pro 2                 Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #3288 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 19:04:23 »
Finally got myself the NMB Technologies RT8255CW+ keyboard (I don't know why but I love those Space Invaders)!!!

Also have myself another Smiling Jack....still sad we won't see any more of these.  :(

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3289 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 22:12:31 »
BroBot V2 - Super Duper Mystery Key Cap is on the way.

Woo hoo!  My first BroBot.  So excited.  ;D
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Comment

« Reply #3290 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 22:31:22 »
Pla Poker Aluminium case with hard anodized. you have very nice case ;)

Thank You pmh1410!! It's the only one made in this color and I'm very happy with it :)
Might as well post this here lol

Show Image

Nice! Where did you get your brobot out of sale time?
Check out my WTB/WTS/WTTF Thread!

HHKB Pro 2                 Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3291 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 22:52:36 »

Same here. Just got my shipping notification :)

This will also be my first BroBot.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #3292 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 23:13:49 »
Wee, excited for the Bros!

We're kinda like the friendship dibs squad.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 February 2014, 23:23:16 by Shikarikato »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3293 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 23:41:39 »
Bro was dropping awesome upon some of us Broless ones in his forums.

Same here. Just got my shipping notification :)

This will also be my first BroBot.
We're kinda like the friendship dibs squad.
Haha yes.  Bro fist bump time, my brothers CommonCurt and Shikarikato!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3294 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 23:55:03 »
Is that the starry night bingecap? Make sure to post pics of it when you get it!
That one looks pretty nice.  It's like having a cool mood ring on your keyboard!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3295 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 00:06:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Those are dope! Were they the caps featured in the latest binge sale? Totally missed out on it, they look awesome! Good gets dude!
sell out and eat ass

Offline luis911

« Reply #3296 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 00:33:11 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Those are dope! Were they the caps featured in the latest binge sale? Totally missed out on it, they look awesome! Good gets dude!

Yup. Binge had some really cool new colors.

http://bingecap.com/product-category/archive/
Check out my website FDMPrints.org

Offline osi

« Reply #3297 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 10:18:47 »
A zowie EC1-eVo -- wanted a CL but goofed on the order. Happy Monday everyone

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3298 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 16:59:55 »
Rotring 600 :D

And hopefully some parts to build my GHPad and some 1A boards.

(If regack every got around to it)
I love Elzy

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #3299 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 19:29:02 »
Rotring 600 :D

And hopefully some parts to build my GHPad and some 1A boards.

(If regack every got around to it)
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
What size 600 did you get? I've been dying to get one but there's no .3mm size.