Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300686 times)

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=vmkihcpvmuaca4pd9jefav4up71hu7p8&topic=63161.0
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #6800 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 13:42:46 »
Many Lego items

I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #6801 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 14:45:04 »
Many Lego items
Show Image

If you actually received them you might want to put them in the What did you get in the mail today? thread. ;)

Still, really nice stuff.  I didn't even know they had a carrier in Lego.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #6802 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:30:48 »
5lbs Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (Strawberry)
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6803 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:41:58 »
Custom switch case/display As seen here  http://m.imgur.com/a/1CuLc

Thanks genkaan for the heads up. The pictures are of another users case mine will be slightly different. Bright orange and bright green topre modifiers from elite keyboard s, black thick pbt vortex blanks and a custom cable for my poker 2. Hopefully some artisans soon if the cap deities are willing 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #6804 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:46:30 »
Some nubs, HHKB blanks, and Realforce blanks.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6805 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:33:10 »
Realforce blanks.

What color?

Also I now have a V1 Techkeys business card + some caps in the mail.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #6808 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:52:26 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:55:31 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6809 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:04:55 »
Realforce blanks.

What color?

Pink  :D

Sexy, where'd you find em?

A member here.

Edit:  I'll add that I lucked out big time on finding them.
wow you lucky bastard lol..... Good for you I've seen your posts looking for them for awhile! I cant take a classified and the people I do talk to that have them really do not want to part with them ! I would love to find some orange or bright green blanks. Anyways grats
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #6810 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:17:56 »
Getting my Viper and Octagon back from Thechemist this week. Also the GMK olivetti and red alert sets just got put into the mail.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #6811 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:18:34 »
Getting my Viper and Octagon back from Thechemist this week. Also the GMK olivetti and red alert sets just got put into the mail.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6812 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 22:24:10 »
Let's see, updates on what's in or about to be in the mail:

- Hot Keys Project Chinese New Year Warmaster, no longer in the mail as it arrived today.
- Bingecap Keythulhu in Quicksilver, tracking generated though no updates on it yet, hype.
- My F 107 is now in the mail and due Thursday according to the postal service, more hype.
- Couple of MX Keychainz for artisans that clash with my current board, just ordered so not in mail yet.

I'm not allowed to buy keyboard stuff for a while. And by a while I expect this to last about a week.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #6813 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 22:25:32 »
Show Image

Scored it for $33 shipped with a whole computer.  I sent a message to the seller saying they could just ship the keyboard since I would just take the junk computer to an e-waste recycler.  It looks like doubleshot G80 to me, but we'll see when it gets to me.
Awesome find! Did Cherry do scoops for laser'd legends too?
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 22:27:04 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6814 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 22:52:15 »
Show Image

Scored it for $33 shipped with a whole computer.  I sent a message to the seller saying they could just ship the keyboard since I would just take the junk computer to an e-waste recycler.  It looks like doubleshot G80 to me, but we'll see when it gets to me.

Not that I know of.  It just came today.  G81, but some nice doubleshots.  I'm cleaning them, but they look pretty nice so far.  I'll know shine once they're all clean, but when I cleaned the I, it still had a ton of texture.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #6815 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 22:59:25 »
Show Image

Not that I know of.  It just came today.  G81, but some nice doubleshots.  I'm cleaning them, but they look pretty nice so far.  I'll know shine once they're all clean, but when I cleaned the I, it still had a ton of texture.

I need me some caps like that =/
Hi :)

Offline SquawkVFR

« Reply #6816 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 05:23:43 »
After picking up a Surface Pro 3, I decided I needed a smaller form factor kb and kind of lost my mind...

Incoming:
- Leupold FC660M reds
- Noppoo Choc Mini reds
- HHKB (I have been wanting to try one forever)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6817 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 12:11:02 »
After picking up a Surface Pro 3, I decided I needed a smaller form factor kb and kind of lost my mind...

Incoming:
- Leupold FC660M reds
- Noppoo Choc Mini reds
- HHKB (I have been wanting to try one forever)

So are you keeping all three?

Offline SquawkVFR

« Reply #6818 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 19:34:39 »
So are you keeping all three?

I'm not really sure.  The FC660M is coming from South Korea and the HHKB is from Elite so I don't have them yet.  Despite the negative things I found here about the Choc mini, I'm typing on it now and mine seems to be built really well.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6819 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 19:41:23 »
I'm not allowed to buy keyboard stuff for a while. And by a while I expect this to last about a week.

And by a week I apparently mean a day. Stupid GMK TA buy on Massdrop!
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #6820 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 19:46:32 »

Its only 100$

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6821 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:19:27 »

Its only 100$

$115 for me even at minimum, but I live in Cali so I don't end up using MD generally since by the time sales tax goes on it's often pretty much negated the savings and I'm better off spending maybe 10 more bucks to get it within a few days, unless it's something like this where I can't just go get it from a vendor.

And $100 is actually kind of a lot, but yeah, keyboards are one of those hobbies that distort your perspective of money within them - Like, I used to collect asian ball-jointed dolls. Now, personally, I cringe at spending even $30 bucks for a pair of jeans. Doll jeans? Yeah I've spent more than $50 bucks on well-made ones in the past. $70 bucks for a pair of tiny shoes? Done it. (To be fair, a lot of the stuff for BJDs that commands those kinds of prices is better quality materials and workmanship than most of the stuff you buy for humans.)

So yeah, key set that costs more than I paid for my first mech? Yeah why not?

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #6822 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:25:31 »

Its only 100$

$115 for me even at minimum, but I live in Cali so I don't end up using MD generally since by the time sales tax goes on it's often pretty much negated the savings and I'm better off spending maybe 10 more bucks to get it within a few days, unless it's something like this where I can't just go get it from a vendor.

And $100 is actually kind of a lot, but yeah, keyboards are one of those hobbies that distort your perspective of money within them - Like, I used to collect asian ball-jointed dolls. Now, personally, I cringe at spending even $30 bucks for a pair of jeans. Doll jeans? Yeah I've spent more than $50 bucks on well-made ones in the past. $70 bucks for a pair of tiny shoes? Done it. (To be fair, a lot of the stuff for BJDs that commands those kinds of prices is better quality materials and workmanship than most of the stuff you buy for humans.)

So yeah, key set that costs more than I paid for my first mech? Yeah why not?
I see what you mean, and I hope you do realize that the italicize was meant as sarcasm, and more as a #wallethack joke, but yeah, this will be more than the price of all but 3 of my mechs. Keycaps are expensive :<

Offline 7Teku

« Reply #6823 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:55:26 »
Well I HAD an HHKB Pro 2 Dark Gray/Black in the mail, but apparently elite keyboards is out of stock until the 30th... even though it said they they had it in stock on the site... Welp, I guess I'm back to using my WASD V2 with a broken backspace and enter key.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6824 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:44:23 »
I think I have some keycaps in the mail.  And some other keycaps.  And a few more keycaps.  And another keycap or two.

Lots of keycaps, basically.

And the SSK, which I think is nearly here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zensuji

« Reply #6825 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:50:24 »
A single blue double shot Enter key.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #6826 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 12:08:21 »
Red on white Raven
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #6827 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 12:18:52 »
Apparently my spyder loli just shipped (from massdrop), wasn't expecting that to happen until early April.

Offline ctm

• Hello, world!
« Reply #6828 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:27:42 »
Just got my WASD custom keycap! It's thin ASB like stock keycaps on my QFR, but it's a unique custom keycap! It looks really great!
95147-0
TMK Alps64 w/ Matias Quiet Switches in KBP V60 case.
Infinity60 with SKCM Orange Switches w/ TMK.
CM Storm QRF w/ Frosty Flake controller, Cherry MX Blue Switches and TMK firmware.

Coming:
Ellipse Model F F62.

Offline ctm

• Hello, world!
« Reply #6829 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:02:43 »
Just put my new keycap onto my QFR and it looks so great!!! I believe it will be even better when my Vortex PBT set arrives, but that will be a long wait (ordered from Massdrop. Expected shipment is in May...)
95153-0
CM Storm QRF w/ Frosty Flake controller, Cherry MX Blue Switches and TMK firmware.

Coming:
Ellipse Model F F62.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6830 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:51:16 »
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Ikbc-poker-2-pure-mechanical-keyboard-metal-shell-base-silver-red-gold/1555390_32248017979.html  Got this in silver it's coming in on Saturday I got a pretty good deal omit now I need a custom cable for my poker. Could someone please recommend where to buy one preferably CONUS. I just got done lubing my clears on it.  :thumb:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6831 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:52:08 »
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Ikbc-poker-2-pure-mechanical-keyboard-metal-shell-base-silver-red-gold/1555390_32248017979.html  Got this in silver it's coming in on Saturday I got a pretty good deal omit now I need a custom cable for my poker. Could someone please recommend where to buy one preferably CONUS. I just got done lubing my clears on it.  :thumb:

zealpc makes great cables, he is based in Canada but does 2 day shipping so you will get it asap!  :)

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6832 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:58:31 »
My Bingecap's shipping has updated more than my F 107's despite the latter leaving a day before. Granted it just has left the origin facility for the Binge over the F, which has arriving there but not leaving. ~_~

Allegedly the F is due tomorrow. I know USPS is awful with their tracking scans, but c'mon. :| It's worrying. :<

They're probably being lazy with it because it's bulky and weighs a billion pounds, knowing them.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #6833 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 21:12:09 »
My Bingecap's shipping has updated more than my F 107's despite the latter leaving a day before. Granted it just has left the origin facility for the Binge over the F, which has arriving there but not leaving. ~_~

Allegedly the F is due tomorrow. I know USPS is awful with their tracking scans, but c'mon. :| It's worrying. :<

They're probably being lazy with it because it's bulky and weighs a billion pounds, knowing them.

Have you ever typed on a Model F before? If not, that 107-key is going to blow your ****ing mind. They're unreal.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6834 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 23:37:40 »
Have you ever typed on a Model F before? If not, that 107-key is going to blow your ****ing mind. They're unreal.

I have not, this will be a first for me. I've poked at an M before(And used one in the distant past with regularity back in high school, heh), and I like the feels on that but 2KRO is a no-go for me and I've heard Fs are even better than Ms so I said screw it and took the plunge.

I'm not too worried about the lack of updates, USPS fails to get a departed origin facility scan all the damn time, so sometime tonight/this morning it'll likely update with an arrival scan in West Sacramento.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6835 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 23:39:40 »
#getrekt Bro

More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6836 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 23:42:44 »
#getrekt Bro

More
Show Image

:'( RIP Top Gear, I hope James and Hammond leave.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6837 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 01:05:21 »
Awwww yiss, tracking just updated for the F while I was practicing for the Bro Sale. West Sacramento, baby, it'll be here tomorrow right on time. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Now to cross my fingers and hope there's a Stump in my near future.

Offline danringm

« Reply #6838 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 02:46:29 »
I have a Varmilo va87m coming Friday, it's a shame UPS takes a day or two to process even though it's already in the city  :(

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6839 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 03:17:49 »
Now to cross my fingers and hope there's a Stump in my near future.

There is, in fact, a stump in my future. So add that to the list.

My wallet, it is crying so hard.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6840 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 10:54:08 »
Package getting picked up from the PO, won't be in the mail much longer :D
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #6841 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:57:22 »
SSK from Cindy is out for delivery today!

I can't wait, this is my dream board.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6842 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:01:28 »
SSK from Cindy is out for delivery today!

I can't wait, this is my dream board.
#getrekt Bro

More
Show Image

Wow you must be super excited freaking congrats man that's awesome!

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #6843 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:13:29 »
An interesting terminal keyboard.  I believe the seller has one left.

It is a 1395162. Same footprint as a regular 1391401.  Pretty cool.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #6844 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:47:41 »
Keycaps. Lots of keycaps.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #6845 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:57:49 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6846 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:58:43 »
#getrekt Bro

More
Show Image

Wow you must be super excited freaking congrats man that's awesome!

Click More.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #6847 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:59:58 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #6848 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:07:21 »
ICS Chicago is holdimg my Outbreak Caps hostage.

I have some goodies from Binge coming.

Radnelac cap will come when it comes.

A Gumball Blue V2 and FN set coming from Bro

A TX1800 sooooon

Hyperfuse GMK

Triumph Alder GMK

Oh Lord, I've got some great mail days incoming!
null

Offline ctm

• Hello, world!
« Reply #6849 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:55:32 »
Got some SA keycaps. They feel pretty good!

Coming:
Ellipse Model F F62.