Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300690 times)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #8600 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 23:15:11 »
A HHKB.  :-X

<3
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8601 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 23:21:20 »
nothing

That's sad.

Or it means you are happy with what you already have.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8602 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 23:22:43 »
nothing

That's sad.

You're talking to the man who talks about the HHKB almost as incessantly as tp4 does about the ergodox.
I think it's safe to assume that he is either content or as content as he'll ever be.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8603 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 23:37:31 »
nothing

That's sad.

You're talking to the man who talks about the HHKB almost as incessantly as tp4 does about the ergodox.
I think it's safe to assume that he is either content or as content as he'll ever be.

demik > tp4 'cause tp4 doesn't have edox licence plates :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #8604 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 23:38:35 »
nothing

That's sad.

demik > tp4 'cause tp4 doesn't have edox licence plates :p

wait does demik seriously have HHKB license plates?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8605 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:12:45 »
**** it
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:52:51 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8606 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 03:19:54 »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #8607 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:20:59 »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline dutC4

« Reply #8610 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 09:29:22 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2016, 14:59:33 by dutC4 »

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #8611 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 09:48:27 »
Just ordered a M0110 Apple Keyboard off ebay, excited to try out my first 60% :p

Offline lolpes

« Reply #8612 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 09:52:10 »
desko dyesub mods;
code tkl greens;

soon:
eletric bluegaloo mods + esc kit
cmyw

Offline osi

« Reply #8613 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 15:18:29 »
A pair of JBL J22I In-Ear Headphones

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #8614 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 15:26:59 »
My first artisans!   :cool:

More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline slushi

« Reply #8615 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 15:28:02 »
1. Toxic Set arrives tomorrow
2. HHKB Sleeve from intelli should arrive tomorrow
3. Hasu Bluetooth controller should be shipping soon

Been really going hard at the topre life... uh oh...

HHKB Pro 2

Offline joshuaauger

« Reply #8616 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:03:01 »
Pok3r with clears...
Quartz Keycaps...
lots of vape stuff?

I'm always waiting on something! Can't wait to get rid of this MX Blue blackwidow for something a little bit smaller.

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #8617 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:16:25 »
Chicony KB-5161 with SKCM Blues
Tai Hao Olivette Alps keycaps

Hopefully will arrive on Saturday  :D

Offline E3E

« Reply #8618 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:25:59 »
Chicony KB-5161 with SKCM Blues
Tai Hao Olivette Alps keycaps

Hopefully will arrive on Saturday  :D

Where'd you get the Chicony? :D

Are they going into  a custom, or are you showing love to some vintages? Just curious. I traded a lot of my blues for other Alps switches (very very pristine greens and linear browns), so I'm looking to get one more blue alps board for my hotswappable Duck Eagle builds.

As far as for me:

Red Hammer Case (I was just saying how I'd do anything for one of these, huh?)
2x Carbon Fiber 60% Universal Plates (can't wait)
Apple IIc A2S1400 presumably with Amber Alps

That's it for now. Looking at some RGB leds.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:34:26 by E3E »

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #8619 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:45:22 »

Are they going into  a custom, or are you showing love to some vintages? Just curious. I traded a lot of my blues for other Alps switches (very very pristine greens and linear browns), so I'm looking to get one more blue alps board for my hotswappable Duck Eagle builds.

It was from here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171994965970 was posted in great finds.
My plan is to swap the switches into a KBP V80, but ill most likely clean the board and keycaps up good and use it for a bit before i swap the switches into the V80. It has a much better layout than the Zenith Z-150 i swapped the SKCL Greens into the Filco the first day i got it.

Nice the Duck boards are awesome, i always wanted one.  I wish the Alps KBP V60 was compatible with Poker cases.

Offline E3E

« Reply #8620 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:51:07 »

It was from here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171994965970 was posted in great finds.
My plan is to swap the switches into a KBP V80, but ill most likely clean the board and keycaps up good and use it for a bit before i swap the switches into the V80. It has a much better layout than the Zenith Z-150 i swapped the SKCL Greens into the Filco the first day i got it.

Nice the Duck boards are awesome, i always wanted one.  I wish the Alps KBP V60 was compatible with Poker cases.

Haha, and I'm following the searches for Chicony 5161s and this one pops up without any identification in the title. Except, instead, it's got an incredibly obvious title! Haha. Congrats on that though. Those Cyrillic caps look nice!

Yeah, I can't stand the XT-style layout the Z-150 and the Leading Edge DC-2014 have.  :-X

Will the Alps v60 PCB not fit at all in poker cases? I'd imagine at least some of the mounting points have to be compatible. D:

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #8621 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:06:37 »
Haha, and I'm following the searches for Chicony 5161s and this one pops up without any identification in the title. Except, instead, it's got an incredibly obvious title! Haha. Congrats on that though. Those Cyrillic caps look nice!

Yeah, I can't stand the XT-style layout the Z-150 and the Leading Edge DC-2014 have.  :-X

Will the Alps v60 PCB not fit at all in poker cases? I'd imagine at least some of the mounting points have to be compatible. D:
Ya that seller usually always labels all the keyboards he sells as clicky keyboard haha. First thing ill do is clean the Cyrillic caps to make them look brand new.

Im not 100% sure if the Alps V60 is completely incompatible with Poker cases but a few months ago i read someone tried but the mounting holes were completely different on the Alps V60 and something about the USB port alignment was different. Im going to try and find that post again.  If the V60 was compatible with Poker cases i would buy a V60 instead of a V80 so i can use my Vortex CNC case. https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1001

Edit: In this thread czarek was able to mount his Alps V60 into a Tex aluminum case, http://deskthority.net/review-f45/kbp-v60-matias-click-and-matias-quiet-click-keyboards-t9502.html he said there is no holes in the plate except for two spaces on sides of the plate to use screws. He mentioned swapping plates would be better.

Im strongly considering getting the V60 now instead of the V80, i could just drill some holes to the plate during the switch swap.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:20:15 by itzmeluigi »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #8622 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:32:52 »
found out the address of an online friend of a couple years so I sent him a spring loaded glitterbomb :thumb:
Show Image

if you are in AR I want to be friends!!!

ITM!!! Mummy pin, JTK, Rival CSGO fade mouse, all the FO4 mouse pads... and some monster mash BroCaps... I think
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline dr_habu

« Reply #8623 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:45:45 »
I've been waiting for almost a month now to post here saying that I've got Plum MX 96 in my mail.
And Today I can say that ...  I'm drunk and I just couldn't wait any more - there's still nothing in the mail but at least I posted here.

Is there some kind of Chinese holiday going on right now or something? I can't get through to both qtan and Imsto :/

Offline E3E

« Reply #8624 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:57:38 »

Ya that seller usually always labels all the keyboards he sells as clicky keyboard haha. First thing ill do is clean the Cyrillic caps to make them look brand new.

Im not 100% sure if the Alps V60 is completely incompatible with Poker cases but a few months ago i read someone tried but the mounting holes were completely different on the Alps V60 and something about the USB port alignment was different. Im going to try and find that post again.  If the V60 was compatible with Poker cases i would buy a V60 instead of a V80 so i can use my Vortex CNC case. https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1001

Edit: In this thread czarek was able to mount his Alps V60 into a Tex aluminum case, http://deskthority.net/review-f45/kbp-v60-matias-click-and-matias-quiet-click-keyboards-t9502.html he said there is no holes in the plate except for two spaces on sides of the plate to use screws. He mentioned swapping plates would be better.

Im strongly considering getting the V60 now instead of the V80, i could just drill some holes to the plate during the switch swap.

Oh, is it a plate issue? Yes, definitely! If you have a means to drill out positions in the plate, that might be a good idea then. Either that or finding a spare 60% plate from the Alps Party 60% buy, but I think you'd be fine drilling a plate!

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8625 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 23:39:12 »
My Monster Mash Bros are on the way, but I have a sneaking suspicion I will be trying to trade them for Topre caps if I like my HHKB. I also have a couple Topre PBT spacebars that should be shipping out this weekend.  :thumb:

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #8626 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 02:49:24 »
Some HKP keys coming in. Can't wait as they match my rgb colors

Offline kackburt

« Reply #8627 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 13:23:53 »
looking forward to get my wasd code, pictures will follow.
SteelSeries 7G, Cherry G80-3000HGD, Noppoo Choc Mini 84,Filco Ninja TKL, WASD Code
Microsoft 1.1 SE, SteelSeries Ikari, SteelSeries Xai, SteelSeries Sensei, SteelSeries KANA

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #8628 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 14:44:55 »
I am about to buy a 356N MK1.... mwahahahahaha

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #8629 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 15:24:25 »
A wifi card. But no computer to put it in yet :(
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #8630 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 15:39:06 »
GMK QMX CLIPS LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8631 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 18:19:21 »
r1 Jane, sent to my college apartment while I'll be back home on break. :(
Orion v2, MX Watermelon SnacKey,and Granite F & J that I forgot about it. Going to be a good week coming up with mail.
Edit: I forgot I have Bro's Arctic, Bloodlust, and Feast of Blood Lycans coming as well. :D
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline E3E

« Reply #8632 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 18:37:36 »
Orion v2, MX Watermelon SnacKey,and Granite F & J that I forgot about it. Going to be a good week coming up with mail.
Edit: I forgot I have Bro's Arctic, Bloodlust, and Feast of Blood Lycans coming as well. :D

Steezus, your TKL level is insane!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8633 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 19:00:21 »

Steezus, your TKL level is insane!

Haha yeah and it's getting bigger, still have another two to come. I've never even had a tkl board before so why not go with four? :p

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8634 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 19:55:29 »

Did you get in on the After-Mini Sale for the Snackeys?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8635 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 19:58:08 »

Did you get in on the After-Mini Sale for the Snackeys?

I tried to but actually didn't, kudos had an extra laying around and pm'd me asking if I would like to purchase it.  :D

Offline briancvrrbs

« Reply #8636 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 20:57:24 »
Just received my Granite RGB mods, and waiting on my Leopold FC660C EW edition :D

Offline phruitpie

« Reply #8637 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:57:36 »
Waiting on 60% parts from TaoBao for my first custom *excited*

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #8638 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 00:23:28 »

where do you found them? i don't remember gmk has a website to sell them

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #8639 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 00:33:47 »

Massdrop has run them a couple times now - either standalone or as an add on to the GMK switch tester

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #8640 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 00:47:04 »

Massdrop has run them a couple times now - either standalone or as an add on to the GMK switch tester

oh damn..I completely missed

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #8641 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 00:49:56 »

oh damn..I completely missed

Only work with pcb mounted boards anyway

Offline jamster

« Reply #8642 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 00:52:33 »
Realforce 87u 55. Well, not technically in the mail anymore as it arrived a couple of days ago.

It is utterly amazing, by far the best modern board that I have ever used.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #8643 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 03:03:50 »
Dem bro caps!!

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #8644 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 14:22:32 »
My very first artisan from the new project of HKP!! Actually I don't know when it's gonna be here so maybe that doesn't count?...
Also POM rainbow keycaps, otaku kiibodo keyset !!! Next year is gonna be a GREAT YEAR.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #8645 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 14:23:36 »
Some Monster Mash Bros.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8646 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 16:35:11 »
Bloodlust Lycan, 60% Tex Aluminum Cases, some Topre SnacKeys, and uh I'm sure some other things i've forgotten...
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline edel781

« Reply #8647 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 10:24:46 »
50g Springs ;D

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #8648 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 11:31:18 »
APC Model MX11900. OG doubleshots and vintage blacks for harvesting!  :p

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8649 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 11:52:45 »
First time I'm waiting on three things at once in a while, so in order of expected arrival:

GH60 PCB
Binge stickers and a couple of caps
Monster Mash Bros

Hoping for a good week!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod