Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300882 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #9250 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 01:44:34 »
Just paid for my first Bro's so I guess... My first Bro's!

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9251 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 03:49:53 »
CONRATSSS!! on winning the sale  :thumb:
Now what you need is buy a topre board  :p

Offline Vimto

« Reply #9252 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 05:18:15 »

Lucky &*(&%

Congratulations :)

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #9253 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 05:35:05 »
congratulations to all the winners!  :thumb:
Realforce 87U

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #9254 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 05:51:48 »

Nice dude!
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #9255 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:23:09 »
Did 2 trades this week, should have a Julysicle MX and a Candycorn blank MX by the end of next week!

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #9256 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:58:55 »

Congrats! That's always a cause for celebration. I'll have several beers in your name.  :) :)
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #9257 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 10:02:10 »

Congratulations, man!

My Bro is currently in the mail being held hostage by the USPS (I think). I'm not exactly sure what all their tracking stuff means, I just know it isn't where it's supposed to be.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9258 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 10:12:24 »

Congratulations, man!

My Bro is currently in the mail being held hostage by the USPS (I think). I'm not exactly sure what all their tracking stuff means, I just know it isn't where it's supposed to be.

Ugh, I have a mouse that was supposed to be delivered on January 9th and the status is still just "Accepted" where the seller dropped it off.  The seller has been great and has already refunded me, but damn, I just wanted the mouse :(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #9259 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 12:11:31 »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #9260 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 12:13:54 »

Congratulations, man!

Ugh, I have a mouse that was supposed to be delivered on January 9th and the status is still just "Accepted" where the seller dropped it off.  The seller has been great and has already refunded me, but damn, I just wanted the mouse :(

I understand the sentiment. Luckily USPS, while sometimes slow, has never lost any of my packages (sending or receiving). It just makes me anxious when it's something valuable.

Show Image

Ooo, what'd you order?

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #9261 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 12:15:38 »

Nice  :thumb:
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9262 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 12:20:16 »
Congrats bro what switches btw?

55g lubed Gate blacks.  Linear for life.

linear cloud nine,

slide of a smooth, level switch,

gross - you're very weird

Fite me irl brah.

VVVVVV-TTTTTTEEEEECCCCC

TOO SOON JUNIOR.

got to see your board when I was over at his house the other weekend! Its pretty  :)
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #9263 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:24:21 »
My first after market keycap set! PBT blanks, dark grey, Gateron massdroppage. I know they haven't shipped yet but I'm Uber excited and have already planned a few siblings for my sole Kul Es87 with clears.

Have I told you fellas how psyched I am to find this niche hobby and like minded individuals who drool over geeky stuff?

I know the Pulse set has a lot of drama associated with it but I am ecstatic to have a chance to own it!!

I'm new to the Geek hack scene. What are the go to threads or areas I should frequent to drool over up coming gear and see what people are using?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #9264 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:28:41 »
Just explore the forums and find threads that interest you, you'll find what you want best that way.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #9265 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:41:34 »
My first after market keycap set! PBT blanks, dark grey, Gateron massdroppage. I know they haven't shipped yet but I'm Uber excited and have already planned a few siblings for my sole Kul Es87 with clears.

Have I told you fellas how psyched I am to find this niche hobby and like minded individuals who drool over geeky stuff?

I know the Pulse set has a lot of drama associated with it but I am ecstatic to have a chance to own it!!

I'm new to the Geek hack scene. What are the go to threads or areas I should frequent to drool over up coming gear and see what people are using?

Welcome to geekhack! If you want to see a bunch of cool things, check out the geekhack Media subforum. I would also recommend checking out the things in the recommended reading thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68372.0
Yoda grammar best has

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9266 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 22:49:19 »
Titanium Grey KMAC 2 :D
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9267 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 00:59:36 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

To drool over what people have got, just glance through the media section.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sitch

« Reply #9268 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 01:10:36 »

Congratulation on aquiring your dream board  :p

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9269 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 01:21:51 »

Congratulation on aquiring your dream board  :p

Thank you very much, now to have a new board to dream about! :p
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline frogthejam19

• Good Vibrations
« Reply #9270 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 01:51:38 »
Realforce 87u 55g.

My first topre.

Nice  ;D

That was my first Topre board too :3 I think you'll like it.

Might be early but i already love it so much :p :p
"All is Well"

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9271 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 02:56:26 »
That board really rustles my jimmies
Congrats  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9272 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 07:17:25 »
GMK Olivetti and GMK Cyan :D

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9273 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 07:19:02 »
GMK Olivetti and GMK Cyan :D
damn son GMK Olivetti from originative?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9274 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 07:33:52 »

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9275 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 07:41:10 »

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #9276 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 09:17:07 »
Realforce 104 45G Silent "Anniversary" Edition (XF140S)

Asked widebasket if he would stock this and he said he could get it if if there was interest. He still has 1 remaining as of this post.

Price includes standard shipping, unlike the 55K TKL 10AE he typically stocks. Considering cost/shipping/tax for the "Ducky/Taiwan" editions from mechanicalkeyboards for a canuck like me, I'd rather pay a bit more and get this colourway, which I greatly prefer.

NOW COME TO ME QUICKLY
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline Oxid

• resin rash and glitter
« Reply #9277 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 16:20:18 »
My weathered dark lord cap. For MX.

Except now that I have an HHKB, I wanna sell off my MX boards. So I don't even know whether or not I should be excited about this beautiful cap coming in. It'll look cool on the B.Face but I barely use her anymore :(

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #9278 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 17:24:54 »
My weathered dark lord cap. For MX.

Except now that I have an HHKB, I wanna sell off my MX boards. So I don't even know whether or not I should be excited about this beautiful cap coming in. It'll look cool on the B.Face but I barely use her anymore :(
You can always use it for trading.
pls gief bbv2

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #9279 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 17:43:29 »
ordered too much stuff and lost track. Good thing paypal usually adds tracking numbers too.  :thumb:
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9280 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 18:42:32 »
ordered too much stuff and lost track. Good thing paypal usually adds tracking numbers too.  :thumb:

story of my life

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #9281 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 18:47:46 »
Dolch PAC :D

Offline climbalima

• likes building stuff
« Reply #9282 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 20:58:55 »
Winkeyless b.face and quark top plate!!!

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #9283 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 22:36:11 »
Bought a authentic Red ESC from EK and a set of Carbon Black from Originative.
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9284 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 02:02:32 »
Bought a authentic Red ESC from EK and a set of Carbon Black from Originative.

Those two will go well together :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #9285 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 02:32:14 »
My Queensland drivers licence and they took my NSW one. How am I supposed to buy booze with a paper receipt. Apparently it is good enough for the cops if I get pulled over, yeah because they have access to the system. The lady at liquor land does not have this access she will probably give me the crazy look if I try and buy alcohol with an IOU one licence signed the Queensland government receipt. 

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9286 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:11:36 »
My Queensland drivers licence and they took my NSW one. How am I supposed to buy booze with a paper receipt. Apparently it is good enough for the cops if I get pulled over, yeah because they have access to the system. The lady at liquor land does not have this access she will probably give me the crazy look if I try and buy alcohol with an IOU one licence signed the Queensland government receipt.

yeah they don't have any of the card printers at any of the rta's in nsw anymore - just give you that dot matrix temporary license piece of crap

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #9287 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:53:40 »

yeah they don't have any of the card printers at any of the rta's in nsw anymore - just give you that dot matrix temporary license piece of crap

Yeah but last time I got one from services nsw they let me keep the old card

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9288 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 06:13:30 »

yeah they did that to me when I got my full license - I wanted to keep my old one just for ID so I wouldnt have to take my drivers license out with me all the time but they wouldnt let me

reason is that they think you might give it to some kid or something to buy booze with

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #9289 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 06:19:16 »

yeah they did that to me when I got my full license - I wanted to keep my old one just for ID so I wouldnt have to take my drivers license out with me all the time but they wouldnt let me

reason is that they think you might give it to some kid or something to buy booze with

Instead i cant get booze. I bet the kids still have booze, just not me. I am being dramatic tho i will just get my wife to gets it as she sorted hers out weeks ago.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9290 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 06:21:39 »

Instead i cant get booze. I bet the kids still have booze, just not me. I am being dramatic tho i will just get my wife to gets it as she sorted hers out weeks ago.

nah the real reason is because the rta/rms are sadistic c###s that feed off human misery

Offline Akamig

• It's A-ka-meegh, Not AKA Mig.
« Reply #9291 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:08:46 »
Package from china!

More

G80-3700HQAUS.

More

Dyesub by Enjoypbt.

More

SUS304 1.5mm ANSI125 Plate for my phantom.
Now all I need are new phantom pcb and case.
Not Aka"MLG 360 NO SCOPE GET REKT" either.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Akamig/

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9292 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:29:02 »
Package from china!

More
Show Image

Show Image

G80-3700HQAUS.

More
Show Image

Show Image

Dyesub by Enjoypbt.

More
Show Image

Show Image

That numpad looks like it could use a good cleaning, otherwise good looking stuff  :thumb:
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Akamig

• It's A-ka-meegh, Not AKA Mig.
« Reply #9293 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:44:28 »
Package from china!

More
Show Image

Show Image

G80-3700HQAUS.

More
Show Image

Show Image

Dyesub by Enjoypbt.

More
Show Image

Show Image

That numpad looks like it could use a good cleaning, otherwise good looking stuff  :thumb:

More
NSFW
Well, talking about that, it was pretty enough to make me terrified.
Not Aka"MLG 360 NO SCOPE GET REKT" either.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Akamig/

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9294 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:01:10 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #9295 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:13:47 »
My new pok3r steezus modded to ergo clears!

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #9296 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:40:46 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9297 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:41:56 »
Package from china!

More
Show Image

Show Image

G80-3700HQAUS.

More
Show Image

Show Image

Dyesub by Enjoypbt.

More
Show Image

Show Image

More
NSFW
Well, talking about that, it was pretty enough to make me terrified.

Bleh, keyboard gore

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9298 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:52:40 »
Show Image

Whats with all this apples!! And bro I pm you asking about something I'm sorry to bother you  :-[

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9299 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 23:51:16 »
this

http://getondown.com/album.php?id=18053

+ these vinyls OuO
Classics - RATATAT
Deadringer - RJD2
Only God Forgives Soundtrack
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.