Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300852 times)

Offline khronokrator

Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #9700 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 16:41:20 »

Thanks man! Yeah, that situation with Mr. Focus really left me sour, but this definitely perked me right up again. These are really strange and rare switches. I can't wait till they come in. They should be here on Wednesday. It's said that they feel very much like a lighter SKCM tactile brown switch, which makes sense as they look very similar and it seems that earlier Xerox boards (the 6085 maybe?) used brown tactile Alps. Those boards look almost just like these except they do not have the graphics on the top near the modern placement for an F-row. Whether those graphics are removable, I don't know, but all four of these have them and the 6085 boards do not have them, even the yellowed ones on eBay.

Yeah, with an Alps Orion v2 purchase pending, I plan on making a "Dokiu Saver v2" (an homage to the INFAMOUS Dokiu Saver) out of it, though I also plan on hotswap modding it so I can change the switches on it too if I ever need or want to. An acrylic flat bottom would make those gold sockets and RGB glamorous, haha.

As far as sparing a switch! I'll have to see. :( So many people have asked me about these since posting about them on DT that I'm feeling possessive over them like a hen guarding its chicks, lol.  :confused:

Sounds like they're going to be awesome keyboards to use. I actually just recently got to use Salmons for the first time (thanks to a gift of an old AEK from a friend) and I think they feel pretty awesome, and this is coming from someone pretty fond of his clicky switches.  ;)

Can only imagine the Greens would be that much nicer. And heh, I wasn't talking about saving a switch for any of us... it's your haul, and what a haul it is!

I meant "don't make the mistake of harvesting all the switches." Try to keep at least one nice board for the collection. I just can't bear to see good old battleships scrapped.  :p

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9701 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 18:39:50 »
I prefer Orange Alps to the tactile Green Alps.  They're interesting, but not my favorite.  I do prefer them to Brown Alps though.  They have a high initial tactile point.  I have my impressions on them in the thread where I posted about the discovery of them.  As a discovery, they're cool, but I don't think they're worth trying to find over Orange or Salmon Alps unless you love Brown Alps.

The dyesub caps it has are awesome though.  They're not black legends, but a dark dark burgundy or purple or something.  It's been a bit since I looked, so I forget.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9702 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 18:43:37 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:01:47 by alienman82 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9703 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 19:58:12 »
finally cunninlynguists decided to ship my god damn vinyl
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #9704 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:06:10 »
aaaaaaand just bought my first topre. Novatouch.

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #9705 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:23:42 »
Does anyone know how long it takes for USPS First class to ship to the UK? Been waiting for a package for a while now and need some assurance...

Offline mougrim

« Reply #9706 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:43:01 »
Does anyone know how long it takes for USPS First class to ship to the UK? Been waiting for a package for a while now and need some assurance...
As for the rest of the world - about two weeks. If it didn't arrived in month, then you can start to worry.
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #9707 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 05:47:14 »
As for the rest of the world - about two weeks. If it didn't arrived in month, then you can start to worry.

Thanks, that's eased my worries a bit!  :thumb:

Offline khronokrator

« Reply #9708 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:20:38 »
Yeah, I've been waiting for ages for a package from Germany, and according to USPS it's been stuck in "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece" for a solid week now.

Meanwhile, the Silitek Alps board I bought from Greece sailed through customs and is making its way through the US. I don't get it.  :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9709 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:22:59 »

Don't let it scare you away from the one true keyboard, the HHKB.

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #9710 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 14:52:21 »
My first Krap! Topre White Smoke sheep is on its way. I can't stand this wait. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #9711 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:03:33 »

Can't. It's not ISO;)

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #9712 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:33:15 »

Can't. It's not ISO;)

you disgust me. :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9713 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 15:36:33 »

Can't. It's not ISO;)

JIS it's similar.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #9714 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 16:14:02 »

Can't. It's not ISO;)

JIS it's similar.

But you need then Hasu controller to map the keys to non-Chinese

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9715 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 18:13:20 »

Can't. It's not ISO;)

JIS it's similar.

But you need then Hasu controller to map the keys to non-Chinese

It's Japanese, not Chinese.  Huge difference and don't ever call a Chinese person Japanese if you like to not be beaten up.

You can type in English or other layouts with it without a problem.

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #9716 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 18:18:03 »

I honestly don't know how I ever used a Novatouch after I got my HHKB last year. Night and day difference.

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #9717 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 20:07:09 »

I honestly don't know how I ever used a Novatouch after I got my HHKB last year. Night and day difference.

i'm most certainly harvesting the sliders on mine. Having tried most topre experience (except typeHeaven), I'd say this ranks at the bottom. I like the case but the feel is lacking. Overall, average.

Wish my 45g RF was in the mail, but alas!
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 February 2016, 20:10:52 by derb2k2 »
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #9718 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 05:40:08 »
My CST L-Trac was shipped yesterday :D should get it next week!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline vegs

« Reply #9719 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 12:40:45 »

Can't. It's not ISO;)
I left ISO for HHKB. Worth it :cool:
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #9720 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 16:20:28 »

Key Kollectiv Pink Elephant set  ;D

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #9721 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 17:03:26 »
A Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen, and some Pilot black ink cartridges. My first fountain pen, got it for college. The sad thing is that I can't really write in cursive, I will have to practice!

Also, a Pale Blue MX Gamer base set, and a trans blue IBM Classic Reaper. <3

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9722 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 17:13:06 »
Dat KMAC2 kit  :eek:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9723 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 17:18:18 »

Congrats! I've been waiting over a month for mine to even ship, charge back incoming soon. :(
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9724 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 17:19:56 »
Congrats! I've been waiting over a month for mine to even ship, charge back incoming soon. :(

Thanks.  Damn it's been a while since you said you ordered it.  Was it shipping from within the US?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9725 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 17:23:19 »

Thanks.  Damn it's been a while since you said you ordered it.  Was it shipping from within the US?

Australia, the main problem is that the person just hasn't got around to even shipping it yet. All my recent keyboard buys have been falling through. :(

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #9726 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 17:48:39 »

Australia, the main problem is that the person just hasn't got around to even shipping it yet. All my recent keyboard buys have been falling through. :(
:(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9727 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 00:56:04 »
IBM SSK + Lexmark 1995 Model M and some Unicomp RGB modifiers. Diving into the world of Buckling Springs  ;D

Lemme know if your two Shift keys are different shades of green ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #9728 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 01:04:04 »
Samsung 850 evo 250gb  :)
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9729 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 01:05:29 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:01:03 by alienman82 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9730 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 04:10:29 »
Electric Blugaloo.

Some Bros.

:D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #9731 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 06:03:28 »
Electric Blugaloo.

Some Bros.

Now THAT will be a good mail day!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #9732 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 19:04:25 »
IBM SSK + Lexmark 1995 Model M and some Unicomp RGB modifiers. Diving into the world of Buckling Springs  ;D

Lemme know if your two Shift keys are different shades of green ;)

LOL DAMNIT! Just noticed that
Hi :)

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #9733 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 19:49:15 »
Gmk Cyan, GMK RGBK, two Bros, Krap dragon, and other miscellaneous things.

Offline wafflepc

« Reply #9734 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 19:58:07 »
"preparation in progress" for my gon order. No solder has to be done, and its been about a month now :/ still not as long as other people  so I cant be complaining. He wont accept my request on skype though which is strange.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9735 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 03:32:03 »
Electric Blugaloo.

Some Bros.

Now THAT will be a good mail day!

Probably not on the same day though.  Judging by others down here Bluegaloo should arrive on the 31st or so (of Feb, which doesn't exist, so 2nd of March), but the Bros have only recently, or only soon will be, posted.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9736 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 06:17:57 »
"preparation in progress" for my gon order. No solder has to be done, and its been about a month now :/ still not as long as other people  so I cant be complaining. He wont accept my request on skype though which is strange.
I feels bad for you man

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #9737 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 09:10:16 »
Curly Maple Moai Keycap
Pink Elephant Mod Set
MX Clear Stems + 62g Springs (Ergo Clear all the things!)

I think that's everything for now.

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #9738 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:41:09 »
A Kingsaver and Redscarf 96, This will be my second Kingsaver  :D

Offline mougrim

« Reply #9739 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:44:20 »
Well done!
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9740 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 17:08:18 »
You hoarde dem kingsaver! congrats dude

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9741 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 17:13:48 »

Damn, much congrats! I really need to get my hands on a Kingsaver. ;)

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #9742 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 18:11:23 »
Thanks all, i had to jump on the opportunity to buy it even though i already have one i just couldnt pass it up.  This one is unbuilt also, got some SKCM Blues waiting for it.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9743 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 00:07:57 »
Red Kpad...only if I could ever get my KMAC 2 to ship. Now on the hunt for a red KMAC 1, 1.2, or mini!

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9744 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 01:40:23 »
Red Kpad...only if I could ever get my KMAC 2 to ship. Now on the hunt for a red KMAC 1, 1.2, or mini!
A Kpad....

Congrats bro!

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #9745 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 02:16:31 »
Got a filco TKL as my first mech love it a lot over my crap RD razer deathstalker makes me cringe typing that

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #9746 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 06:03:29 »
Friends TKL kit, Gateron blacks, stabilizers, Reaper V2 and JTK Stormtrooper set. Should be done by the 20th so I'll get to use it until the 28th and then he takes it away :(

Offline jaffers

« Reply #9747 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 06:12:40 »

Prepare for image flood  :confused: you better get a more interesting background than that copper table or white. IT DESERVES IT!  :p

Offline Bomble

« Reply #9748 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 16:52:27 »
Bought a case fan ****in woo

Offline E3E

« Reply #9749 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 17:41:05 »
Sounds like they're going to be awesome keyboards to use. I actually just recently got to use Salmons for the first time (thanks to a gift of an old AEK from a friend) and I think they feel pretty awesome, and this is coming from someone pretty fond of his clicky switches.  ;)

Can only imagine the Greens would be that much nicer. And heh, I wasn't talking about saving a switch for any of us... it's your haul, and what a haul it is!

I meant "don't make the mistake of harvesting all the switches." Try to keep at least one nice board for the collection. I just can't bear to see good old battleships scrapped.  :p

I'll have to see if someone can help me reverse engineer the boards as they use some kind of funky protocol that does not work with PCs. Not sure if XT, but I'm thinking it's proprietary. Not sure!

Oh yeah, I'm spending my time retrobrighting the boards as we speak. One down, another almost done, and these were the early models (1990, 1991) that were surprisingly less yellowed than the later models (1996, 1997).

I'm going to soak the retaining tabs and other sensitive plastic parts of the board in silicone spray and have them sitting in a ziploc bag for a few days to hopefully restore some of the plasticizers, because the plastic on the 1991 board, in particular, was quite brittle. These do not use screws for case assembly at all, which is novel and really awesome--makes for a quick takedown, but because of aging plastic, it's has its downsides.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to desoldering any of them. They are all in too good of a condition to do that. What I might do instead is actually swap the top main components from one board's neons into the bottom housing of a set of Salmon alps that I have desoldered as I have determined they are exactly the same (at least with pine). Since my Orion v2 will be hotswappable, this means I can just swap them into the Orion v2 no problem, then when I want to put them back in the Docutech, I can just swap them back and put the Salmons back together. :)

One of the boards is an 85 + 10 (this is counting the unique top row function keys as these are pretty much all F AT layout boards) standard ISO board (with a short left shift) with US layout which seems very rare. All of the others are an 84 + 10 key US ISO with a long left shift.

Yeah, Salmon Alps imo are the closest in feel to MX Clears. Orange Alps are also very nice too.

I prefer Orange Alps to the tactile Green Alps.  They're interesting, but not my favorite.  I do prefer them to Brown Alps though.  They have a high initial tactile point.  I have my impressions on them in the thread where I posted about the discovery of them.  As a discovery, they're cool, but I don't think they're worth trying to find over Orange or Salmon Alps unless you love Brown Alps.

The dyesub caps it has are awesome though.  They're not black legends, but a dark dark burgundy or purple or something.  It's been a bit since I looked, so I forget.

I actually find the bamboo Neon Green switches to be quite pleasant and rounded--they are probably closer to topre than any other Alps switch. I like them more than Orange SKCM, but that's just my preference. The earlier models have pine switches and feel a lot more like tactile browns. Their tactility is more pronounced than the bamboo switches. Both are very pleasant to me though and these have made me go from finding almost all tactile Alps boring, to loving them all once again.

I will admit there is probably some McRip effect due to the rarity and such of these keyboards.

Like the same reason some people swear by Nixdorf blacks.

Yep, the dyesubs are very nice. They are pretty amazing to be honest. Because these were for printing publisher systems, I'm guessing there wasn't much heavy typing done on them, so the caps are all in fantastic condition. Their little companion mice, on the contrary, are almost all shined on the sides.

Yeah, I've been waiting for ages for a package from Germany, and according to USPS it's been stuck in "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece" for a solid week now.

Meanwhile, the Silitek Alps board I bought from Greece sailed through customs and is making its way through the US. I don't get it.  :(

I hope the Leading Edge gets to you okay, man. It is a fine board when it comes to build, layout, and function. :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 March 2016, 17:47:54 by E3E »