Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2300844 times)

Offline G33K

• Dumpster Lasagna Aficionado
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #9800 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 13:23:04 »
Peripheral overhaul:

Corsair Strafe w/Browns
HolyOOPS EVA Berserk Aluminum
GeekKeys backlit NERV logo

SteelSeries Sensei RAW

And a second Asus VW246H (used, but I'm picky and have to have multiple monitors be the same ones)
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 March 2016, 13:27:23 by G33K »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #9801 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 15:20:21 »

Keyng!

Finally!

Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9802 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:18:23 »
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Mattr567

« Reply #9803 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:24:08 »
Orion v2 - Alps ready

Flat Acrylic bottom bought separately (now I have all three :D)

Duck Feet (soon to be)

Gold plated holtite sockets for hotswappable Alps

Restoration equipment for old keyboard stuff

and finally...

An Acer KB101A rebrand I nabbed for an awesome price off of eBay

Show Image

One of the final pieces that I was looking to have in my blue Alps collection.

You lucky fu..

jk, you really are nabbing everything Alps for cheap! I need to step but my game a bit :p
Wang 725-3770 SKCM Brown, 1995
Zenith 163-73 - SKCM Blue, 1990
KBP V60 MTS - SKCM Amber w/ Canon HiPros
IBM P77, SKCC Green, 1984
IBM P70 - Alps Plate Spring, 1989
Compaq MX 11800, MX Black, 1997

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #9804 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 22:04:51 »
Orion v2 - Alps ready

Flat Acrylic bottom bought separately (now I have all three :D)

Duck Feet (soon to be)

Gold plated holtite sockets for hotswappable Alps

Restoration equipment for old keyboard stuff

and finally...

An Acer KB101A rebrand I nabbed for an awesome price off of eBay

Show Image

One of the final pieces that I was looking to have in my blue Alps collection.

Where did you get the flat acrylic bottom from?

Have a Canon Powershot SX520 HS coming to me.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline grav3serker

• graves + berserker = grav3serker
« Reply #9805 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 00:16:38 »
-Winkeyless (HHK)B.face
-Bro Nightstalker
-KK / Booper Gemini
-Suited Up Bronze Age Keybuto
-February's GH Cap GB
-Clear Polycarbonate Switch Films

:thumb:

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #9806 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 04:40:44 »
Had some luck in my first raffles!

-Bro Nightstalker
-Gamer set
-2 Classic Reapers, Pale Blue and Red Trans
-Bronze Keybuto
-Binge Ork trooper (trade)
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 March 2016, 04:05:50 by theoriginal123123 »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9807 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 06:45:46 »
Some Bros  &  OG dye-subs (Yay, finally found some  :) )
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #9808 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 07:22:49 »
Another Ultratec Minicom IV for the vintage blacks.

Offline Lleiwynn

« Reply #9809 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:21:34 »
Been eagerly awaiting my first mech, a white backlit pok3r with clears. I got a notification from FedEx after I got to work that it has been delivered, so now I just have to wait to get off and drive home. Probably going to be up late tonight screwing around with its programming.

Also ordered one of those backlit NERV keys from geekkeys a few days ago, so that should be on its way soon.

I'd imagine this is just the beginning....  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:37:13 by Lleiwynn »
Pok3r - 1976 - MX Clears   Magicforce 68 - Tai Hao - MX Greens

Offline G33K

« Reply #9810 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:36:59 »
Been eagerly awaiting my first mech, a white backlit pok3r with clears. I got a notification from FedEx after I got to work that it has been delivered, so now I just have to wait to get off and drive home. Probably going to be up late tonight screwing around with its programming.

Also ordered one of those backlit NERV keys from geekkeys afew days ago, so that should be on its way soon.

I'm excited to see how that key looks.  It seems like the backlighting on the Strafe is pretty bright so it should shine through well, I'm just hoping it doesn't get washed out or make the edges blurry

Buying the backlit key instead of a second HolyOOPS aluminum was my compromise with myself.  I wanted both a NERV logo and the EVA Racing, but didn't want to spend $60 on keys for my first mechanical board I didn't even have yet  :-\

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9811 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:39:20 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:54:43 by alienman82 »

Offline Lleiwynn

« Reply #9812 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:42:25 »

Also ordered one of those backlit NERV keys from geekkeys afew days ago, so that should be on its way soon.

I'm excited to see how that key looks.  It seems like the backlighting on the Strafe is pretty bright so it should shine through well, I'm just hoping it doesn't get washed out or make the edges blurry

Buying the backlit key instead of a second HolyOOPS aluminum was my compromise with myself.  I wanted both a NERV logo and the EVA Racing, but didn't want to spend $60 on keys for my first mechanical board I didn't even have yet  :-\

Yeah... I've already joined the group buy on Massdrop for the 1976 keyset. So I will have a great set in late summer (hopefully). But I couldn't resist ordering something, you know? I need to keep the stock pok3r caps for a while until I learn the layout and start programming it extensively, and thought the backlit NERV logo would look great. How do you like the aluminum HolyOOPS?

Offline G33K

« Reply #9813 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:51:35 »

Yeah... I've already joined the group buy on Massdrop for the 1976 keyset. So I will have a great set in late summer (hopefully). But I couldn't resist ordering something, you know? I need to keep the stock pok3r caps for a while until I learn the layout and start programming it extensively, and thought the backlit NERV logo would look great. How do you like the aluminum HolyOOPS?

I want the Insane Asylum set from Silicon Valley for work if they do get made, I might pick up something without a backlight but with a tenkey and add these for my desk.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=80227.0

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #9814 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 12:54:51 »
Bought a vacuum chamber, pump, and some other goodies. Also decided to try working with epoxy, so I ordered some dental tools and kneadatite from Amazon. I signed up for Prime, and now trying to stop myself from ordering more and more stuff :O

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9815 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 14:18:46 »
Some Bros  &  OG dye-subs (Yay, finally found some  :) )
lucky!  mine are still in the mail :(
Mine should be here tomorrow. 

Super excited to feel that smoothness for myself finally.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline zombiegristle

« Reply #9816 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 20:07:48 »
I just scored a Kinesis Advantage for $80 because it's missing three caps and has two damaged stems. Now I anxiously wait for the deliveryman... :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9817 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 20:17:28 »
I just scored a Kinesis Advantage for $80 because it's missing three caps and has two damaged stems. Now I anxiously wait for the deliveryman... :thumb:

Is that the one I posted in great finds?  There was a stupid cheap one I posted there.

Offline zombiegristle

« Reply #9818 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 20:39:17 »

Is that the one I posted in great finds?  There was a stupid cheap one I posted there.

No, but pretty close...This was a similar eBay find that I pounced on as soon as I saw it. I've already decided I'm going to swap out all the switches for Gateron blues and throw some DSA caps on it. I'm excited.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2016, 21:59:17 by zombiegristle »

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9819 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 22:31:08 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:54:36 by alienman82 »

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #9820 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 23:13:14 »
finally EK re-stocked 45gU realforce's! Mine is on the way :eek: :eek:
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9821 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 23:57:11 »
finally EK re-stocked 45gU realforce's! Mine is on the way :eek: :eek:

Now if they would only stock all 45g white ones.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #9822 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 15:48:23 »
Soldapult III. Hopefully a second KUL ES-87 molex connector. (1st got lost. Thanks USPS.)

Granite / Pulse... eventually.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9823 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:06:52 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:53:58 by alienman82 »

Offline Lleiwynn

« Reply #9824 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 23:03:26 »

I want the Insane Asylum set from Silicon Valley for work if they do get made, I might pick up something without a backlight but with a tenkey and add these for my desk.

Oh ****, the Pied Piper modifiers... hahaha. That's great.

Offline G33K

« Reply #9825 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 23:07:58 »

Oh ****, the Pied Piper modifiers... hahaha. That's great.

My friend/coworker got me in to Silicon valley so I want to make him jealous with it too lol

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #9826 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 03:03:29 »
Black label Zenith Z-150 SKCL Green
5pin DIN sockets and resistors
6u gold stabs and 55g springs
MX switch opener.
My Realforce 104UB-DK will be here later today hopefully  :D

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #9827 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 03:11:11 »
Black GID Skullthulu from a Binge flash sale!  :D

Offline G-Dubs

« Reply #9828 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 11:10:14 »
A Geekkeys keycap set and a Suited Up cap that's supposed to be here today.
KUL ES-87 MX Red || KBP V60 Matias Linear || KBP V60 Matias Quiet Click || Varmilo VA87MR Gateron Black || Leopold FC210P MX Black

Offline BOTTkey

« Reply #9829 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 11:17:38 »
Black GID Skullthulu from a Binge flash sale!  :D
Nice! Congratulations!

I snagged glow in the dark Orc Trooper in the same sale. My first artisan cap!
CODE Full, mx-clears | Pok3r, mx-clears

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9830 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 11:35:52 »
Black micarta mini Griptillian handle scales with blue G10 liners, and titanium stand-offs.

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9831 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 11:47:11 »
Beer, more beer, Alps switch tool, prototype Topre caps, and prototype HHKB USB blockers I'm working on.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9832 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:15:31 »
NOTHING :(
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9833 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:32:49 »
Mystery Topre cap.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9834 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:37:15 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:53:25 by alienman82 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #9835 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:34:06 »
Leeku PCB with soldered on switches :D The new work board is almost ready.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Khuya

« Reply #9836 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 17:12:36 »
Mahjong 1-0 set from Taobao, can't wait to get home from work to unload my happiness

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #9837 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 17:13:54 »
NOTHING :(

me too!

For maybe the first time since I've started this hobby several months ago, same.  :(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9838 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:08:07 »
i lied, my KK x booper caps should be here tomorrow

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #9839 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:10:00 »

GET OUT OF HERE, SCUM!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9840 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:10:46 »
1v1 playa

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #9841 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:11:23 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9842 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:16:56 »
OnO

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9843 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 20:57:59 »

When are you sending me free ish bruh.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9844 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 21:16:04 »

My love isn't enough? OnO

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #9845 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 21:17:38 »
Another HHKB!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #9846 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 21:17:52 »
Got something to scratch the itch. An unassembled cheat.  :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9847 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 21:26:33 »

My love isn't enough? OnO

Love is cheap.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9848 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 21:30:20 »
aint it tho?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9849 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 23:57:15 »
Galaxy S7.  Finally upgrading from my S4  :))
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More