Author Topic: Valentine Notebook (Concept)  (Read 2671 times)

Offline lowpoly

Miniguru thread at GH // The Apple M0110 Today

Offline itlnstln

Valentine Notebook (Concept)
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 September 2009, 11:49:54 »
That would be pretty slick, although, I think it's a little on the thick side.  It would be pretty cool for the old-schoolers, too.

Offline wellington1869

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 24 September 2009, 11:51:04 »
OH thats sweet.

I think every notebook computer should have a 'pullout drawer' for the keyboard!

And be painted red.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 24 September 2009, 11:54:13 »
I think the rollup screen is the coolest part.  That would have to be an OLED screen, obviously.  I think the novelty/nostaligia aspect of this outweighs any real functionality it may have, but that's what these projects are for, anyway.

Offline wellington1869

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 24 September 2009, 12:53:45 »
ya roll-out screen would rock.

rollout screen and pullout keyboards have got to eventually work themselves into regular design too. After all they keep saying flexible panels are coming, and sooner or later there will be enough room in the chassis to roll in the keyboard ;)

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline lowpoly

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 24 September 2009, 13:21:19 »
The concept has enough space for full height keys but still has what looks like scissors. With full height keys the designers could even justify the body height which is now mainly based on similarity to the original.

Miniguru thread at GH // The Apple M0110 Today