Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4155747 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #24450 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 23:11:04 »
That's a clear-cut example of copyright infringement. Calling Panasonic's lawyers right now.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #24451 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 00:08:57 »
That's a clear-cut example of copyright infringement. Calling Panasonic's lawyers right now.

I just called Panasonic's lawyers on you for using the Panasonic name without approval.

edit: Panasonic just saw this post and they are now taking action against me also.

edit 2: P******** just saw my edit and issued me a cease and desist letter.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24452 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 04:33:09 »
60th birthday cards.  I only know three 'old' women and none of them like flowers so why do all the cards have crappy faded flower and butterfly designs?  The alternative is making a custom but then you have to come up with a message which is actually good (not just acceptable as in a preprinted card) and that's impossible.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #24453 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 04:58:21 »
60th birthday cards.  I only know three 'old' women and none of them like flowers so why do all the cards have crappy faded flower and butterfly designs?  The alternative is making a custom but then you have to come up with a message which is actually good (not just acceptable as in a preprinted card) and that's impossible.

Make a custom design, no need to come up with a message, pick one to use from one of the preprinted cards! ;)
I have never gotten someone a pre-printed card before, I like to do them by hand just because I can meke it any size, any style and have any amount of writing or drawing, I've done cards in 10 minutes and prettier cards in 2 hours, in the end, its the thought that counts!

I'm sure they will love it :)

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24454 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 05:15:08 »

Make a custom design, no need to come up with a message, pick one to use from one of the preprinted cards! ;)
I have never gotten someone a pre-printed card before, I like to do them by hand just because I can meke it any size, any style and have any amount of writing or drawing, I've done cards in 10 minutes and prettier cards in 2 hours, in the end, its the thought that counts!

So many levels to this but I've always 'made the effort' to find preprinted cards rather than sitting in my room designing them - don't think I've ever found one in under 10 minutes!  Art/design isn't my thing so it would be an online 'custom', no personal touch.

I'm also old fashioned and would rather there were still shops to visit rather than buying everything online but today I have no choice. 
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #24455 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 05:28:58 »
****ing Chantix makes me have the wildest dreams and crappy sleep. Less coffee and cigs got my b-hole all plugged up. **** YOU TOBACCO.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24456 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 05:30:05 »

So many levels to this but I've always 'made the effort' to find preprinted cards rather than sitting in my room designing them - don't think I've ever found one in under 10 minutes!  Art/design isn't my thing so it would be an online 'custom', no personal touch.

I'm also old fashioned and would rather there were still shops to visit rather than buying everything online but today I have no choice.

I'm not very good with drawing either hahaha, I take an awful lot of pictures and so sometimes I attach a little polaroid with the card and call it done.
 I'm like that too! rather visit shops and not Urls lol

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #24457 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 05:56:33 »
****ing Chantix makes me have the wildest dreams and crappy sleep. Less coffee and cigs got my b-hole all plugged up. **** YOU TOBACCO.

100 % Veggies will improve the flow issue.

But, in general anything that adds deregulation to the (pain)/reward circuit has a chance of disrupting flow-rate,  because those receptors also line the bowels.

The same thing happens to dudes on vicodin/cocaine/heroin/meth

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24458 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 06:02:23 »

I'm not very good with drawing either hahaha, I take an awful lot of pictures and so sometimes I attach a little polaroid with the card and call it done.

I remember my first printer, epson bubble-jet. Printed Valentine cards for the whole class. Then it ran out of cyan half way through, So I drew the last few cards, cuz back then you're suppose to make sure everyone gets a card..

What's funny was, at the time, I couldn't even read the cards I got, because I didn't know any English..hahahahahhahahahhhhahaha

And I'm pretty No one knew what the cards I made meant, because I just randomly splashed the most colorful cliparts from msword.

Off the boat, TP4 was..

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24459 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 06:21:43 »

I remember my first printer, epson bubble-jet. Printed Valentine cards for the whole class. Then it ran out of cyan half way through, So I drew the last few cards, cuz back then you're suppose to make sure everyone gets a card..

What's funny was, at the time, I couldn't even read the cards I got, because I didn't know any English..hahahahahhahahahhhhahaha

And I'm pretty No one knew what the cards I made meant, because I just randomly splashed the most colorful cliparts from msword.

Off the boat, TP4 was..

aww one of my friends last year wrote valentines day cards for a few of us, she was dating someone at the time and decided to make cards for us so we dont feel bad hahahah

Same, I didn't know much English when I first started doing cards and like you, fresh off the ufo, UM...I MEAN BOAT I got these christmas cards and literally all I can recognise was a christmas tree, damn I wonder where all of them are now, really want to read them now  :))

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24460 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 17:49:22 »

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24462 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 19:37:57 »
Show Image

m0ar Yeast

m0ar Veggies

keyboard power lvl up ++

haha, the keycaps were feeling a bit peckish

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #24463 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 19:59:57 »
I bought a keyboard with mx browns...... :confused:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #24464 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 21:17:33 »
Trying to buy a car through an online auto auction.

I was the highest bid but I didn't meet the reserve  :( I hope the seller lowers it to make the sale but I don't know if this website can do that.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #24465 on: Fri, 27 April 2018, 08:27:47 »

I was the highest bid but I didn't meet the reserve  :( I hope the seller lowers it to make the sale but I don't know if this website can do that.

Usually if you're fairly close, then they could reach out to the highest bidder like you say. I've only ever seen this happen at auctions where there are actual people at the auction though. Was it on eBay?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline mason

« Reply #24466 on: Fri, 27 April 2018, 09:17:54 »

Usually if you're fairly close, then they could reach out to the highest bidder like you say. I've only ever seen this happen at auctions where there are actual people at the auction though. Was it on eBay?

This was a local online auction. I just sent them an email!

Offline mason

« Reply #24467 on: Fri, 27 April 2018, 15:49:09 »
Reserve was 4200, my bid was 3240, I tried offering 3500, and they countered with 3500 and pay off the 700 in payments lol. I literally have dreams of driving this car at least once a week

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24468 on: Fri, 27 April 2018, 17:19:51 »
Roofers.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #24469 on: Sat, 28 April 2018, 16:46:16 »
Reserve was 4200, my bid was 3240, I tried offering 3500, and they countered with 3500 and pay off the 700 in payments lol. I literally have dreams of driving this car at least once a week

WTF, that's not bartering, that's a finance deal  :))

What car is it?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline fanpeople

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #24471 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 02:39:15 »
ordering from china
I love Elzy

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24472 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 03:00:49 »
It's my birthday soon and there's not one item on my wishlist.  Doctors insisted I was depressed when I wasn't so I'm on timeout and can't get help now that I might actually be.  Big, non optional, family gathering today and really not in the mood!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #24473 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 04:54:31 »
It's my birthday soon and there's not one item on my wishlist.  Doctors insisted I was depressed...
By that logic, I've been depressed since early teens.

I'm not a materialistic kind of person, but when I do care about some things, I get them myself, because (a) they're too obscure to find without know-how, (b) others typically don't go deep enough with the know how.

Like, once I got one of those safe water bottles (because I was reusing ordinary "unsafe" (potentially carcinogenic) PET ones), a great present... except this specific model leaked, as documented in many online reviews. I'm pretty sure I would have avoided this.

So, I just ask for some tea, because I drink tea anyways and might as well try a new variety every now and then. Cool. Now I get a tone of low-quality teas from a major brand with chain stores in larger supermarkets, instead of whatever they have in smaller teashops. Is it that hard? O_o
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 April 2018, 04:56:09 by davkol »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24475 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 07:02:15 »
It's my birthday soon and there's not one item on my wishlist.  Doctors insisted I was depressed when I wasn't so I'm on timeout and can't get help now that I might actually be.  Big, non optional, family gathering today and really not in the mood!

Animal products highly correlate with depression
They're extremely sick animals, raised as they are
Industrial farm inspectors do not eat the products they inspect, because they've got first hand data that says, it's dirty/ contaminated/ un-cleanable/ does not rinse off

Eat Veggies..
Improves m00d..
Prevents/ Reverses Depression !!

Tp4 recommends, Papaya

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24476 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 08:32:37 »
Animal products highly correlate with depression
They're extremely sick animals, raised as they are
Industrial farm inspectors do not eat the products they inspect, because they've got first hand data that says, it's dirty/ contaminated/ un-cleanable/ does not rinse off

Eat Veggies..
Improves m00d..
Prevents/ Reverses Depression !!

Tp4 recommends, Papaya

(Attachment Link)
Of course, veggies!  Them and exercise are both cure-alls according to some people.  I've been meat free for about 7 years and don't require much exercise to get my daily dose of endorphins (tested on myself, the only reliable measure of anything) so I can only assume if I were an inactive omnivore I would have found something to jump off long ago.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24477 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 08:56:29 »

Of course, veggies!  Them and exercise are both cure-alls according to some people.  I've been meat free for about 7 years and don't require much exercise to get my daily dose of endorphins (tested on myself, the only reliable measure of anything) so I can only assume if I were an inactive omnivore I would have found something to jump off long ago.

It's also important to note for the newbies that ,  Veggieism is not a cure.

The Animal products CAUSE nearly ALL of the chronic Diseases we have today.

Heartdisease/Cancer/Stroke/Dementia/Diabetes

In that way, Eating All Veggies is simply returning to the NORMAL way a human should recharge.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24478 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 09:41:28 »
How is veganism normal? Our bodies are designed for omnivorous diets. Why else would we have forward facing eyes (a common trait among predators) and incisors in our mouth?
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #24479 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 09:44:42 »
I just ate a Snickers bar because I've got no will power, now I'll follow up by eating a bag of popcorn.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline AMongoose

• happy workman user
« Reply #24480 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 09:56:03 »
How is veganism normal? Our bodies are designed for omnivorous diets. Why else would we have forward facing eyes (a common trait among predators) and incisors in our mouth?

Because evolution favored individuals with diabetes obviously.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24481 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 10:11:56 »

Primates have forward facing eyes.

It helps when you swing from tree to tree.

Look at our intestine length to torso ratio..  It is NOT characteristic of an omnivore.

Meat spends way to long a time in our intestine.. This turns into colon cancer..

Carnivores have very short intestines to get rid of it before it starts rotting.

In human cultures that eat an all plant diet,  colon cancer is extremely rare.

The fact that even a SMALL quantity of fats cause systemic blood vessel inflammation, again not characteristic of carnivores..

Our teeth are not remotely similar to carnivores Lions/Wolves or Omnivores (Bears)..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24482 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:15:59 »

Look at our intestine length to torso ratio..  It is NOT characteristic of an omnivore.

Meat spends way to long a time in our intestine.. This turns into colon cancer..

Carnivores have very short intestines to get rid of it before it starts rotting.

The fact that even a SMALL quantity of fats cause systemic blood vessel inflammation, again not characteristic of carnivores..

Our teeth are not remotely similar to carnivores Lions/Wolves or Omnivores (Bears)..

Why are my upper canines long and sharp?

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #24483 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:20:27 »

There are human cultures that eat meat that also have low rates of colon cancer

derrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24484 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:26:47 »

derrrrrrrrrrrr

It can go up or down depending on how much meat is eaten

Both correlation AND cause are scientifically established..

The World Health Organization lists meats under Class 1 and Class 2 Carcinogen.

Wild humans only ate meat AFTER having tamed Fire for cooking.

So meat consumption is a Technologically mastered calorie source..

It is NOT a natural calorie source..

Humans get sick Very easily from eating raw meat..

Today we have clean water, medicine, hospitals,   BEFORE that, ANY spoiled meat would've killed most humans,  because Diarrhea used to be a death sentence, 

Even today , in impoverished nations, children Die of diarrhea 

194828-0

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #24485 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:28:39 »

derrrrrrrrrrrr

It can go up or down depending on how much meat is eaten

Both correlation AND cause are scientifically established..

The World Health Organization lists meats under Class 1 and Class 2 Carcinogen.

(Attachment Link)

yah too much water will kill you too....better avoid that

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24486 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:32:26 »
Damn New Zealand, slow down and let the rest of us feast for a bit. :eek:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24487 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:35:16 »

Why are my upper canines long and sharp?

Relative to what though ??

It's time we got over the fact.

YES, we're on top of the Food Chain now, but we are Neither Omnivores Nor Carnivores.

We are Herbivores that overcame Adversity..

194830-0

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24488 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 13:03:27 »
We evolve until Skynet

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24489 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 13:03:55 »
From that chart we're frugivores?!  Never heard of it...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #24490 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 13:08:50 »
We evolved big flat teeth so they would be easier for toothbrushing. Those who weren't able to brush effectively, twice a day with fluoride toothpaste as recommended by 9/10 dentists, were outcast and did not breed. This is why Hollywood is the centre of modern human civilisation and the British are dying out.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24491 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 14:11:56 »
From that chart we're frugivores?!  Never heard of it...

By Biology we are between Herbivores/Frugivore

Through technological mastery of the elements

It can be argued that we're TODAY omnivores..

--- However, it remains terribly unhealthy and detrimental to our Physiology which did not evolve to cope with eating carcasses..

With only stone age tools our success rate for animal hunting is extremely low..

It would've been impossible to have animal flesh compose any sizable portion of our diet until WELLL into the Bronze age,  and even then ONLY for the wealthy..

Based on the remains of these wealthy peeps, mummies, etc  we also know they had Diabetes/ High cholesterol/ Gout/Heart disease ..  all the affluence diseases normal Western dieters have today..

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24492 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 02:58:36 »
Was about so sit down for lunch at school today, just as two of my friends came by with a new student that joined us today and I got introduced as "a very friendly and kind Asian"
I almost spit out my food hahahahah

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24493 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 03:05:20 »
Was about so sit down for lunch at school today, just as two of my friends came by with a new student that joined us today and I got introduced as "a very friendly and kind Asian"

Random, but why did this bother you?  I guess friendly and kind are not offensive so can only assume you're not proud of your Asian roots, which seems sad.  Unless there's some stereotype I'm not aware of that means people expect Asians to be mean which is why they said you aren't...

Genuinely curious, no offense meant :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24494 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 03:25:05 »

Random, but why did this bother you?  I guess friendly and kind are not offensive so can only assume you're not proud of your Asian roots, which seems sad.  Unless there's some stereotype I'm not aware of that means people expect Asians to be mean which is why they said you aren't...

Genuinely curious, no offense meant :)

hahah yea I get ya, it's just the fact that I have never been introduced like that to complete stranger before and the whole thing is a series of jokes which I share with my close friends so I totally didn't expect that introduction at all lol

The way I said it may have sounded like I wasn't proud of my azn roots hahaha but no no..
We all laughed and had a good time as the conversation went along but everything was neato mosquito!  :)

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #24495 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 03:29:54 »
I bought scented hand lotion instead unscented ... Argh. The scent is strong enough that I could get a migraine from using it.
Why do scented lotions and schampoos exist in the first place?

Why would anyone want to splash multiple several different scents onto themselves anyway? Many people use shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, face lotion, body lotion, hair spray, deodorant ... and perfume or eau de cologne — each one with a different scent. That's crazy.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24496 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 04:22:19 »
hahah yea I get ya, it's just the fact that I have never been introduced like that to complete stranger before and the whole thing is a series of jokes which I share with my close friends so I totally didn't expect that introduction at all lol

The way I said it may have sounded like I wasn't proud of my azn roots hahaha but no no..
We all laughed and had a good time as the conversation went along but everything was neato mosquito!  :)
I see, overfamiliarity!  They like her(?), they like you therefore you will like her - glad they were right and a good time was had by all.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24497 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 04:29:29 »

I see, overfamiliarity!  They like her(?), they like you therefore you will like her - glad they were right and a good time was had by all.

Yea haha thats exactly it!  :))

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24498 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 06:47:56 »

Wish Tp4 would get setuped with the females...

Sigh.......... 

//Queues Star Trek Video

#Ronery4ever

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #24499 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 08:37:21 »
I bought scented hand lotion instead unscented ... Argh. The scent is strong enough that I could get a migraine from using it.
Why do scented lotions and schampoos exist in the first place?

Why would anyone want to splash multiple several different scents onto themselves anyway? Many people use shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, face lotion, body lotion, hair spray, deodorant ... and perfume or eau de cologne — each one with a different scent. That's crazy.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8647411/vagina-pheromone-perfume-experiment/