Author Topic: [AUS] gumtree CM storm tenkeyless Mx reds  (Read 1944 times)

Offline melonkitten

[AUS] gumtree CM storm tenkeyless Mx reds
« on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 19:02:14 »
Found a CM storm with reds for $20 on gumtree. Its a bit out of my way and i already have a board with reds so i figured i would post the listing here.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/windsor-gardens/other-electronics-computers/cm-storm-gaming-keyboard/1070038991

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: [AUS] gumtree CM storm tenkeyless Mx reds
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 19:21:24 »
Like an Australian Kijiji?
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline melonkitten

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 19:33:27 »
Like an Australian Kijiji?

After a quick google search, yes it's a classified Ad site like Kijiji.

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:42:15 »
Nice find.  If anyone here gets this let me know, I should have some spare Cooler-master windows keys that I can post.
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline NeoNoeN

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 19:46:56 »
Just bought it :)

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:04:56 »

Nice! glad to see someone here got it, was it $20 or cheaper?
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:27:44 »

Nice get :)

QFR very good keyboard, I have two :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline NeoNoeN

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:28:58 »
Paid $34 to get it shipped to Melbourne, I probably could have got it for less but I didn't want to risk him moving on to someone else.

I have a set of doubleshot PBT white on black caps I want to put on this thing. Not a fan of the branding on the case though, gonna plastidip it or something.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:31:33 »
Paid $34 to get it shipped to Melbourne, I probably could have got it for less but I didn't want to risk him moving on to someone else.

I have a set of doubleshot PBT white on black caps I want to put on this thing. Not a fan of the branding on the case though, gonna plastidip it or something.

The branding's not THAT noticeable, once you get used to it.

Yes, it's nce to have a case with no branding, but I hardly notice it on my QFR these days.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline NeoNoeN

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 21:50:13 »
Might even just make a low profile acrylic case for it, might be a fun project.

Offline melonkitten

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 22:20:48 »

Nice! a steal at that price, even with shipping costs.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 22:23:53 »

Nice deal man, was planning pick it up myself but decided not to since I was just planning on harvesting it for its switches :p