Author Topic: [WTS] Varmilo VA108 MX Brown Keyboards. Mac version and RGB PC Version.  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Riverman

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm selling a pair of like new Varmilo VA108 keyboards, both with Cherry MX brown switches and dye subbed PBT Step Sculpture profile (nearly identical to Cherry profile) keycaps.  They were each used for less than a month.  One is the VA108Mac version, which is all white with Mac-specific keycap legends and the other is the RGB version, which has grey and white keycaps and a set of alternate shift, control, alt, and Windows keys in RGB colors (plus yellow).  Both come in the original white boxes and outer boxes with dust cover, mini USB cable, keycap puller, and alternate non-windowed keycaps for the lighted keys (caps lock on the Mac version, and caps, num, and scroll lock on the PC version).  Both of these have Varmilo's slightly wacky woodgrained plastic cases.  They honestly didn't bother me when I finally saw them in person.  I'm asking $110 each shipped in the US (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico included) by Priority Mail.  I'm happy to ship to other countries, but it usually isn't cheap.

Offline Riverman

Bump.

$100 each shipped by Priority Mail.  These things are better than a Filco with some of the best PBT keycaps you can buy.

Offline Phoenix_K

Hi!

I'm interested in the Mac version!

Do you know how much shipping to Australia would be?