Author Topic: How do I view my buddy list?  (Read 1774 times)

Offline TotalChaos

• Indy Game Coder
How do I view my buddy list?
« on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 19:36:56 »
I can add and remove ppl to/from my invisible noncorporeal ethereal buddy list but I can't find any way to view the list.

I decided to start putting some of my fave GH'ers in my list so I won't forget their names.  Some of the DRAM chips in the ol' noggin ain't quite as sharp as they used to be.   :)
Rosewill RK-9000RE #1 (Broke on day 26, fixed with Scotch Tape on day 42, barely holding together)
Rosewill RK-9000RE #2 (Lubed, still in the box.  I am afraid to use it because it will break like the first one)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Re: How do I view my buddy list?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 19:51:05 »
I believe it is under your forum profile. I don't recall exactly, as I changed mine to have the labels on the left instead of up top.

Offline TotalChaos

• Indy Game Coder
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 19:59:25 »
Thanxx0rz I found it!

It isn't under "Profile Info" where I expected it to be.

But instead it is under "Modify Profile".  I wasn't trying to modify anything so my brain didn't look there.

Rosewill RK-9000RE #1 (Broke on day 26, fixed with Scotch Tape on day 42, barely holding together)
Rosewill RK-9000RE #2 (Lubed, still in the box.  I am afraid to use it because it will break like the first one)

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 11:32:54 »
Hmm...not the most intuitive.  Personal Messaging doesn't really belong there either.
Russ