geekhack Community > Off Topic

'Why should I join Geekhack?'

<< < (4/81) > >>

whentheclouds:
i find the idea of ripster having a mod account here hilarious. reminds me of that ****ty horror movie where the calls come from inside the house

plegnic:
Well considering I just joined after being a part of /r/mk for a while I can say it's partly because a forum is often a better format for 'enthusiast' communities. Reddit naturally encourages everyone to make a separate post for everything which gets annoying. Forums have better organization for sub-topics which helps for filtering stuff that you do/don't care to see.

(I'm sure there are just as many "i <3 my poker/razer/k70" posts around here, but they're all in one or two threads so everyone else doesn't have to deal with them :P )

azhdar:

--- Quote from: plegnic on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:26:30 ---(I'm sure there are just as many "i <3 my poker/razer/k70" posts around here, but they're all in one or two threads so everyone else doesn't have to deal with them :P )

--- End quote ---
You'll hardly see Razer/Corsair on here.

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: whentheclouds on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:25:51 ---i find the idea of ripster having a mod account here hilarious. reminds me of that ****ty horror movie where the calls come from inside the house

--- End quote ---

I personally don't find it hilarious. I think the joke is in poor taste. He doesn't have a mod account here.

Some people don't find him funny or amusing AT ALL.

Computer-Lab in Basement:

--- Quote from: Synjin on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:23:40 ---
--- Quote from: Computer-Lab in Basement on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:10:02 ---we're better than ripster

--- End quote ---
Watch it mate, Ripster has a mod account here remember? Perhaps you have forgotten....

--- End quote ---

BAN ME RIPSTER MOD ACCOUNT. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version