Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Geekhack Moderator Application!

<< < (5/35) > >>

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: TacticalStache on Sat, 03 May 2014, 20:30:43 ---Because I'm a number ho, can you tell us how many applications you received when you appoint the new mod(s)?

--- End quote ---

They got at least one, hue hue.

user 18:

--- Quote from: Tarzan on Sat, 03 May 2014, 21:03:41 ---Honestly, I think you guys should just appoint someone if you need another moderator.  Just as with law enforcement candidates, the people most likely to volunteer are the ones least suited to the task.
--- End quote ---

I disagree on principle. Personally, I semi-volunteered myself on the express basis that I've been appointed moderator (and later admin) in other locations, and have been told I've done a decent job. I'm not actually sending in an application though due to my atrociously low postcount, and the fact that I'm currently trying to make a small amount of money by offering modding services to other users. I'd have to give up the opportunity for income there to be a moderator (by vendor TOS), and with my school expenses every bit of money counts right now. Were circumstances different, and had I been a part of this community for longer, I would be sending in an application as I and others feel that I am suited to this type of task.

SpAmRaY:
So what's up with this?

user 18:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:55:28 ---So what's up with this?

--- End quote ---

If you have to ask, you probably didn't get in :P

BlueBär:

--- Quote from: user 18 on Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:57:06 ---If you have to ask, you probably didn't get in :P

--- End quote ---

Or they didn't decide yet :rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version