Author Topic: Keyboard PCB  (Read 1179 times)

Offline piemancoder

Keyboard PCB
« on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 15:56:52 »
Is it possible to get a Pok3r / 60% PCB from anywhere, and under $50? No switches or caps, just PCB. Or would it be smarter to hand wire a custom keyboard? Thank you in advance for the help! Also I'm new here, so I might have accidentally posted in the wrong section.
Yoda grammar best has

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Keyboard PCB
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 16:05:52 »
If you're in the US or Canada there are a couple of people selling GH60 PCBs (list here), if not you could add yourself to the list (not that it did me any good  :))) They cost $28 in the group buy so well within budget.

A handwire costs much less (assuming you already have a plate...) and works just as well though.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 16:18:31 »
If you're in the US or Canada there are a couple of people selling GH60 PCBs (list here), if not you could add yourself to the list (not that it did me any good  :))) They cost $28 in the group buy so well within budget.

A handwire costs much less (assuming you already have a plate...) and works just as well though.

Hmm... This might be a good option. Is there anything that isn't a group buy however?
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 June 2016, 01:04:49 by piemancoder »
Yoda grammar best has

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 17:01:50 »
The group buy took so long (a couple of years) that people no longer want the PCBs - they have them already they should have them soon (EU have theirs, US don't yet)
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 September 2015, 17:03:59 by suicidal_orange »
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 20:55:02 »
The group buy took so long (a couple of years) that people no longer want the PCBs - they have them already they should have them soon (EU have theirs, US don't yet)
Thanks for the help!  :D
Yoda grammar best has