Author Topic: Splitting the group buy forum  (Read 2243 times)

Offline NorrisB

Splitting the group buy forum
« on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 18:28:23 »
I think the group buy forum should be split into two forums, one where the completed/closed group buys move to a different sub forum than the active group buys.  I find it a bit difficult to go through the forum to find a group buy that is open. 

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: Splitting the group buy forum
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 18:30:13 »
This thread at the top of the group buy section can make it easier for you.  Personally, I don't find it difficult to figure out what's still going on and what isn't, but that thread should help you.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 17:09:22 »
This thread at the top of the group buy section can make it easier for you.  Personally, I don't find it difficult to figure out what's still going on and what isn't, but that thread should help you.

I was gonna ask how often that gets updated, but considering that the last edit was 3 days ago, I'd say that that's a solid resource.

A lot of these things never get updated.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:23:18 »

I was gonna ask how often that gets updated, but considering that the last edit was 3 days ago, I'd say that that's a solid resource.

A lot of these things never get updated.

I update it every few days when I get an email from massdrop with new mechanical keyboard stuff or when someone posts in the thread about a GB I may have glanced over.

I just got back from taking a short break so it wasn't updated that much. :p