geekhack Community > Off Topic

Where would you like to move, if you had a chance?

(1/4) > >>

phinix:
Where would you like to move, if you had a chance?
If there was no money, job issue or anything else, what place would it be?

CaesarAZealad:
I'd stay in Mass. Such a beautiful state.

suicidal_orange:
First priority - snowy mountains.  Second priority - English speaking (I don't appreciate foreigners who emigrate here and don't bother to learn the local language so I wouldn't do it)

Off the top of my head that leaves Canada as the only option, the USA being too crazy.

phinix:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Wed, 25 May 2022, 10:23:00 ---First priority - snowy mountains.  Second priority - English speaking (I don't appreciate foreigners who emigrate here and don't bother to learn the local language so I wouldn't do it)

Off the top of my head that leaves Canada as the only option, the USA being too crazy.

--- End quote ---

Excactly my thoughts and dream:)
If I had money I would just f**ing leave and move to Calgary  :thumb:

I also like idea of living in Sweden, nice snowy place, but that language - no way I could learn it...

My ideal place: snowy, nice views, little house near forest, good internet, far from all the people, but not too far, that ambulance could pick me up in case of emergency, plus close enough for pizza delivery :D

Findecanor:
If I had my health, I think I would like to live in Kyoto, Japan for a year, but no more.
Then I'd like to return to precisely to the neighbourhood I live in in Stockholm, Sweden.

--- Quote from: phinix on Wed, 25 May 2022, 10:30:14 ---I also like idea of living in Sweden, nice snowy place, but that language - no way I could learn it...

--- End quote ---
Everyone speaks English here. But we don't really get that much snow in the southern half of the country - where most people live. If you want snow, nice views and healthcare: pick Norway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version