Author Topic: [IC] hiney tkl one  (Read 127401 times)

Offline bananathock

Re: [IC] hiney tkl one
« Reply #450 on: Wed, 03 June 2020, 01:37:06 »
I'mma watch this VOD. An angel's voice recorded.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #451 on: Thu, 04 June 2020, 18:36:30 »
i think the 'advanced raffle' idea is pretty cool and could reward early backers/followers over people who see it later and want to get in (not that that's always the goal, debatable either way).

Suggestion to make it easier would just be to make everyone who entered the first lottery and didnt win would have double the odds the next round, and double again after that etc so your odds go up even if more people are entering next rounds.

def in for raffle one regardless. nice work.

Offline isaiasr212

« Reply #452 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 21:46:19 »
When does gb start?

likely mid-late June

Can't wait, looking to get the Numpad as well...

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #453 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 22:14:51 »
Jesus that gold looks dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline lz2019

« Reply #454 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 14:49:16 »
When does gb start?

likely mid-late June

mid-June is one week away, so GB likely starts in 2 weeks?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #455 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 15:02:10 »
When does gb start?

likely mid-late June

someone knows how to use a calendar ;)

Offline lz2019

« Reply #456 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 15:11:23 »
When does gb start?

likely mid-late June

someone knows how to use a calendar ;)

so it goes :cool:

Offline tonyjones

• I like big butts and I cannot lie.
« Reply #457 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 20:21:19 »
LOL this guy hiney says he knows how to use a Calendar, never a dull moment

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #458 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 21:01:40 »
LOL this guy hiney says he knows how to use a Calendar, never a dull moment

i said someone, never myself

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #459 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 16:34:09 »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Jinho

• hello
    • i used to build keyboards
« Reply #460 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 16:44:44 »
gas
iu / jinsoul / xiyeon / ogre / nunu / 378 / x60 v2 / derivative / unikorn hk / lamy / calliope / dolice / harbour / xeno / 87u

« Reply #461 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 18:09:21 »
I'd love to see an Atomic purple poly-carbonate color.

Offline adamjohari

« Reply #462 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 00:26:36 »
Want want
After | KBD8X Mk2 | Prophet | Ducky One 2 Mini

GMK Laser | ePBT Kon MoMo | Infinikey Port | Sanctuary Rebirth PBT | GMK Deep Navy

Offline mode

« Reply #463 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 02:21:28 »
I'd love to see an Atomic purple poly-carbonate color.

Yus!

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #464 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 01:59:54 »
I will be updating with the group buy details tomorrow!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #465 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 02:32:11 »

word

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #466 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 10:56:54 »
My body is ready

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #467 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 11:35:49 »
Here is the GB info. I will post the GB thread this week for approval.

The group buy spots will be based on a raffle. There will be two 10-minute-long time periods for entry. These time periods will be spaced 10 hours apart to ensure that people from all over the world may enter.

Date: June 21, 2020
Entry Period 1: 10:00 AM-10:10 AM EDT - Check your time here: https://everytimezone.com/s/4bfaeeae
Entry Period 2: 8:00 PM-8:10 PM EDT - Check your time here: https://everytimezone.com/s/ac5b9afb

Entries

This raffle will be limited to one entry per household. If you enter multiple times I reserve the right to disqualify you from this buy, as well as all future hiney product runs. Any attempt to circumvent this rule will result in the same thing, and I will be really annoyed so please just don't. Entries will be gathered by Jotform. It will collect all relevant info.

Communication

Please use an email address that you use regularly for communication, as I will be sending winner notifications and Shopify invoices as well as updates and news to it.

Number of Slots

There are 45 slots to be raffled off. What you enter in the form should reflect what you desire in the end. Once winners are notified and invoices are sent out, I will allow a 24-hour grace period to adjust/change/drop out. All communications to change your order must be made via email at contact@hineybush.com .

Editing your order and Payment

I will allow 72 hours for payment completion (if you need more time please email me at contact@hineybush.com and we can work it out). If you don't email me to work it out and haven't paid within 72 hours of getting your invoice, the invoice will be cancelled and the next person on the winners' list will get your spot instead.

Shipping

Shipping invoices will be calculated and sent at the time of shipment and no shipping costs will be included in the initial invoice. Please make sure you include a regularly-used email address in your entry form, as said above. All domestic, US-based addresses will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. All international orders will be shipped via DHL Express. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, including import fees.

Colors/Layouts

The color options will be gold and black. I will offer both WKL and winkey top variants.

Pricing

$505 USD for one (1) case + one (1) PCB. You will be required to choose one plate (options below) and will have an option to purchase one additional plate. There will also be an opportunity to order extra h87c-hsp PCBs. I will have the extra plates/PCBs up after the buy ships.

Plate options

- FR4 Full - matte black (+$25)
 - FR4 Half - matte black (+$25)
 - Brass Full - clear coated (+$35)
 - Aluminum Full - black anodized (+$35)
 - Polycarbonate Full - clear coated (+$35)
 - FR4 - Full - Alps - WKL/Tsangan - matte black (+$25)

Extra PCBs will be $48 USD each.

num one info

There is an option to also add a num one (offered in the same colors as tkl one) to your order. If you say you want one you will be led to that form within the tkl one form, if not you will skip that section. I will also post a separate GB form for those interested in only the num one. Keep in mind that the num one will only be offered in gold and black, just like the tkl one.

num one pricing

$175 (case + 1 PCB + 1 plate). Plate options are FR4 and Aluminum. Extra plates are $20 and extra PCBs are $25.

There will be a maximum of 60 num one slots given, including those who win the opportunity to buy them via raffle - so basically, if there are X tkl one winners who want a num one, 60-X slots will be available from the dedicated num one raffle.

Payment Specific to PayPal

Please note that my storefront does not accept PayPal due to their very annoying refund policy as well as their anti-group buy stance on funds release. If you secure a spot and MUST use PayPal, please contact me via email (contact@hineybush.com) and we will work it out. I would much prefer that you can find an alternative means of payment that doesn't involve PayPal.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 June 2020, 15:27:57 by hineybush »

Offline blitz

« Reply #468 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 11:39:37 »
I love you hiney

Offline Daellin

« Reply #469 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 11:59:43 »
Good luck to everyone. Here's hoping I can give my orange or blue alps a new home.

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #470 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 12:06:13 »
looking great, Hiney. loving the wide variety of options available re: plates. 

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #471 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 12:07:40 »
OH BOY!

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #472 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 12:32:30 »
sure, I'll take one

Offline delrn

« Reply #473 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 13:10:31 »
sorry if I missed it, but what's the expected turnaround time? like 3 months?

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #474 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 13:18:20 »

Hope for 3, expect for 6-9

Offline delrn

« Reply #475 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 13:34:29 »

Hope for 3, expect for 6-9
Yeah, I always add a few months in my head for GB timelines anyway, it’s good to have a rough estimate though lol

Offline noorejji

« Reply #476 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 15:42:42 »
I've never used Shop Pay or Google Pay before. What's better?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #477 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 16:25:18 »

I am aiming for 4-5 as my best estimate right now.

Either is fine, it's sort of whatever you like. You can also use a standard debit or credit card.

Offline stein3

« Reply #478 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 16:35:49 »
FYI, those time zone conversion links seem to be off.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #479 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 18:41:28 »
FYI, those time zone conversion links seem to be off.

yup, should be fixed now!

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #480 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 21:31:15 »
Couldn't ask for two better colors for this GB! :thumb: :p

Offline adamjohari

« Reply #481 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 02:49:40 »
Will enter raffle. Please be kind raffle odds!  :-*
After | KBD8X Mk2 | Prophet | Ducky One 2 Mini

GMK Laser | ePBT Kon MoMo | Infinikey Port | Sanctuary Rebirth PBT | GMK Deep Navy

Offline delrn

« Reply #482 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 04:22:42 »

I am aiming for 4-5 as my best estimate right now.

Either is fine, it's sort of whatever you like. You can also use a standard debit or credit card.
Great, thanks for the quick response! Time to pray to RNGesus

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #483 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 06:48:03 »
Here is the GB info. I will post the GB thread this week for approval.

The group buy spots will be based on a raffle. There will be two 10-minute-long time periods for entry. These time periods will be spaced 10 hours apart to ensure that people from all over the world may enter.

Date: June 21, 2020
Entry Period 1: 10:00 AM-10:10 AM EDT - Check your time here: https://everytimezone.com/s/4bfaeeae
Entry Period 2: 8:00 PM-8:10 PM EDT - Check your time here: https://everytimezone.com/s/ac5b9afb

Entries

This raffle will be limited to one entry per household. If you enter multiple times I reserve the right to disqualify you from this buy, as well as all future hiney product runs. Any attempt to circumvent this rule will result in the same thing, and I will be really annoyed so please just don't. Entries will be gathered by Jotform. It will collect all relevant info.

Communication

Please use an email address that you use regularly for communication, as I will be sending winner notifications and Shopify invoices as well as updates and news to it.

Number of Slots

There are 45 slots to be raffled off. What you enter in the form should reflect what you desire in the end. Once winners are notified and invoices are sent out, I will allow a 24-hour grace period to adjust/change/drop out. All communications to change your order must be made via email at contact@hineybush.com .

Editing your order and Payment

I will allow 72 hours for payment completion (if you need more time please email me at contact@hineybush.com and we can work it out). If you don't email me to work it out and haven't paid within 72 hours of getting your invoice, the invoice will be cancelled and the next person on the winners' list will get your spot instead.

Shipping

Shipping invoices will be calculated and sent at the time of shipment and no shipping costs will be included in the initial invoice. Please make sure you include a regularly-used email address in your entry form, as said above. All domestic, US-based addresses will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. All international orders will be shipped via DHL Express. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, including import fees.

Colors/Layouts

The color options will be gold and black. I will offer both WKL and winkey top variants.

Pricing

$505 USD for one (1) case + one (1) PCB. You will be required to choose one plate (options below) and will have an option to purchase one additional plate. There will also be an opportunity to order extra h87c-hsp PCBs. I will have the extra plates/PCBs up after the buy ships.

Plate options

- FR4 Full - matte black (+$25)
 - FR4 Half - matte black (+$25)
 - Brass Full - clear coated (+$35)
 - Aluminum Full - black anodized (+$35)
 - Polycarbonate Full - clear coated (+$35)
 - FR4 - Full - Alps - WKL/Tsangan - matte black (+$35)

Extra PCBs will be $48 USD each.

num one info

There is an option to also add a num one (offered in the same colors as tkl one) to your order. If you say you want one you will be led to that form within the tkl one form, if not you will skip that section. I will also post a separate GB form for those interested in only the num one. Keep in mind that the num one will only be offered in gold and black, just like the tkl one.

num one pricing

$175 (case + 1 PCB + 1 plate). Plate options are FR4 and Aluminum. Extra plates are $20 and extra PCBs are $25.

There will be a maximum of 60 num one slots given, including those who win the opportunity to buy them via raffle - so basically, if there are X tkl one winners who want a num one, 60-X slots will be available from the dedicated num one raffle.

Payment Specific to PayPal

Please note that my storefront does not accept PayPal due to their very annoying refund policy as well as their anti-group buy stance on funds release. If you secure a spot and MUST use PayPal, please contact me via email (contact@hineybush.com) and we will work it out. I would much prefer that you can find an alternative means of payment that doesn't involve PayPal.

Nice, the weekend of my birthday.

Offline Solotov

« Reply #484 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 08:28:38 »
Well, gg. RNG is never with me.  :(
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #485 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 09:36:16 »
If it's coming from Hiney, you know its the ****  :thumb:

Offline tluer

« Reply #486 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 12:03:36 »
Hey Hiney,

Can't wait for the raffle! Is there any word on if it's still going to be the "advanced" raffle idea floated? or just a traditional one for R1,R2,etc...

Love the work my man

Offline tul

« Reply #487 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 05:40:13 »
All in.

Offline longtran

« Reply #488 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 00:13:29 »
Can I use a proxy in US? Will it show up as 1 household if 2 of us are using the same proxy?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #489 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 00:54:33 »
Can I use a proxy in US? Will it show up as 1 household if 2 of us are using the same proxy?

Yeah you can use a proxy. That is a good point - in that case I will likely check the origin IP and email addresses when I cross reference.

Offline flying1911

• Mechlovin' Studio
« Reply #490 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 01:36:38 »
It's time I finally won something.  :-[
Jane V2 | Jane CE | Jane V2 CE | Police | Kaze | KMAC 2 | BRG Haus | Sessantacinque | Ori CLS-2 FE | Dalco 959 Mini | Mechlovin' Unikorn | G81-3100 SAV | Model M SSK

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #491 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 02:20:01 »
Sounds like a very fair system, thank you for that.  I will be trying my luck for sure.  Looking forward to it.

p.s.  I love the website for showing the start time in your location, nice touch.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2020, 02:23:40 by hottrout »
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline hingchannnn

« Reply #492 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 06:55:50 »
If I use a proxy, should I tell you beforehand to avoid any misunderstanding?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #493 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 10:15:46 »
If I use a proxy, should I tell you beforehand to avoid any misunderstanding?

sure if you want

Offline subzerohubcap

« Reply #494 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 17:57:40 »
very exciting

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #495 on: Thu, 18 June 2020, 18:21:14 »
Do you provide plate files ?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #496 on: Thu, 18 June 2020, 19:21:19 »
Do you provide plate files ?

after the first round completes. the case is also compatible with the Jane V2 plate, so you can base your stuff from that.

gb thread live: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=107011.0;topicseen

I will probs lock this soon and transition to the GB thread, then unlock when i'm ready for the next round.

Offline myflowsocold

« Reply #497 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 14:25:14 »
Took an L on the keycult raffle - but more excited for this keyboard
Nunu | Lyn Whale R2 | Bauer | Satisfaction75 | WKL Polaris | TGR x Singa Unikorn

Offline mongoose27

• WKL FTW
« Reply #498 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 17:09:13 »
please gib   :thumb: