Author Topic: [GB] S7-Elephant 70% custom keyboard!(Last shipping batch  (Read 129339 times)

Offline razor_blade

Re: [GB] S7-Elephant 70% custom keyboard!(Last shipping batch
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 20:19:18 »
... i don't care after all that whining.   

#whoosh

Yeah, you still don't get it. This is basically the only thing you said that I think the majority of us are going to agree with. Hahaha.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #201 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 20:58:43 »
I didn't think i was "sh***" on it, (becasue i wasn't, notice how nothing negative was said or implied about it...) just trying to make the point that  "ergo", is nothing like this. The only thing they share is the same designer. And by "copy" i meant more "use an inspiration". You know. a 65%- 75% with 1 column of macro, and big bezels. Which is all this is... there is nothing especially unique about it.
I didn't mean taking the exact specs and measurements and everything. If someone wanted to "copy" exactly, they would obviously have to ask for permission 1st (if not legally, then morally).
I see absolutely nothing wrong with what i was putting forth: Someone else running a GB for a similar board, inspired by this one. I can't imagine why someone who doesn't want to release another round of something, EVER, would have a problem with someone doing a GB for a similar looking board.  And you have not given logical reason they should. There is a demand for something they don't want to provide. so someone else should.
*"Mate it's just a keyboard, move on, you will survive without it and there is a lot of amazing keyboards around."* Ummm.... Well duh. What a silly thing to say.. I'm well aware of what this is lil buddy, and i don't really care either way. This aint my "end game" as the kids like to say, or anything.  Just stating the fact that telling someone that wants THIS board, to "just support the designer" is silly and pointless.
*"(we had our second chance)" LOL! who is this "we"? You mean: The community at the time of the 1st group buy AND the 2nd group buy, had a "second chance." I think it's rather obvious that the majority of the people clamoring for this didn't even have a "1st chance" let alone a 2nd.
*"making another round after what he said would probably make mad someone who already bought in previous rounds," Sorry, but I simply refuse to believe the majority of people could possibly be that stupid.
*"  Not making things again, again and again made this hobby large and overflowing of different keebs and products."* It's not an "either, or" thing my man. And most keebs suck.
*"Just respect the designer choice to not make the keyboard again and again wtf,"* Simmer down. The designer can do whatever they want, I don't care. If enough people want a board like this, someone will make it.
"If you really want it just buy it aftermarket" I don't, and that option is not going to be around forever.
*" DIY something similar for yourself only. Na, i have plenty of my own keebs, if i was going to do that, i would do one for EVERYONE. Probably somehing a lot like this one, but with even bigger bezels! A wrist rest, and a knob. Different enough for ya? LOL! just kidding, i don't care after all that whining.

This guy is a real loser.

I typed this on my S7 Elephant.

Offline Tree_

« Reply #202 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 21:10:00 »
I didn't think i was "sh***" on it, (becasue i wasn't, notice how nothing negative was said or implied about it...) just trying to make the point that  "ergo", is nothing like this. The only thing they share is the same designer. And by "copy" i meant more "use an inspiration". You know. a 65%- 75% with 1 column of macro, and big bezels. Which is all this is... there is nothing especially unique about it.
I didn't mean taking the exact specs and measurements and everything. If someone wanted to "copy" exactly, they would obviously have to ask for permission 1st (if not legally, then morally).
I see absolutely nothing wrong with what i was putting forth: Someone else running a GB for a similar board, inspired by this one. I can't imagine why someone who doesn't want to release another round of something, EVER, would have a problem with someone doing a GB for a similar looking board.  And you have not given logical reason they should. There is a demand for something they don't want to provide. so someone else should.
*"Mate it's just a keyboard, move on, you will survive without it and there is a lot of amazing keyboards around."* Ummm.... Well duh. What a silly thing to say.. I'm well aware of what this is lil buddy, and i don't really care either way. This aint my "end game" as the kids like to say, or anything.  Just stating the fact that telling someone that wants THIS board, to "just support the designer" is silly and pointless.
*"(we had our second chance)" LOL! who is this "we"? You mean: The community at the time of the 1st group buy AND the 2nd group buy, had a "second chance." I think it's rather obvious that the majority of the people clamoring for this didn't even have a "1st chance" let alone a 2nd.
*"making another round after what he said would probably make mad someone who already bought in previous rounds," Sorry, but I simply refuse to believe the majority of people could possibly be that stupid.
*"  Not making things again, again and again made this hobby large and overflowing of different keebs and products."* It's not an "either, or" thing my man. And most keebs suck.
*"Just respect the designer choice to not make the keyboard again and again wtf,"* Simmer down. The designer can do whatever they want, I don't care. If enough people want a board like this, someone will make it.
"If you really want it just buy it aftermarket" I don't, and that option is not going to be around forever.
*" DIY something similar for yourself only. Na, i have plenty of my own keebs, if i was going to do that, i would do one for EVERYONE. Probably somehing a lot like this one, but with even bigger bezels! A wrist rest, and a knob. Different enough for ya? LOL! just kidding, i don't care after all that whining.

What a ****ing ****house post.

Offline Havattack

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 23:26:11 »
So... are you guys saying you DON'T want one of my X7- Illephants?! Pshh i'm not even going to post the IC now.... 

Offline Havattack

« Reply #204 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 23:27:24 »

This guy is a real loser.

I typed this on my S7 Elephant.

Please no bully.
(Personal attacks are fun when incapable of logical refutation, huh? Your mother should of taught you better.)

« Last Edit: Fri, 29 January 2021, 00:17:03 by Havattack »

Offline Havattack

« Reply #205 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 23:33:13 »
... i don't care after all that whining.   

#whoosh

Yeah, you still don't get it. This is basically the only thing you said that I think the majority of us are going to agree with. Hahaha.
Why would i care of you don't agree with simple facts? If you want to walk around being wrong, it aint no sweat off my back home slice.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 10:13:18 »
Please no bully.

You literally asked someone to rip off this design. Not exactly in a position of moral high ground here.

That said, let's all just take a step back and let this conversation simmer.

Offline Havattack

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 29 January 2021, 00:16:38 »
Please no bully.

You literally asked someone to rip off this design. Not exactly in a position of moral high ground here.

That said, let's all just take a step back and let this conversation simmer.
I said someone should make a keyboard like this one. If they have no interest in doing so, how is that stealing? Did the designer of the Modern M0110 commit some immoral act? And they actually copied the design almost exactly something i went on to clarify i was not in support of. What's the difference? Time? Apple being a big bad corporation?
How about instead of the petty name calling that you support, you come up with some reasonable points.
My moral high ground remains. Yours however, does not.

« Last Edit: Tue, 11 May 2021, 16:51:06 by Havattack »